Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 am

She is, and her personality(OR lack there of.) Is fucking adorable, no matter what Akantha says. And for Cyrus himself, she'd be the perfect toy, which could me amazingly amusing. Vein would just resist...Everything, likely. Although, that could be Cyrus-brand fun to, but eh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

She's totes kawaii, guize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 am

I apologize to the Betas who are trapped in the containment room. Escape will commence shortly, but I kinda need Haze here for that and it seems he won't be on until later today. I'd love to start some conversation, but unfortunately, I don't have a Beta in there.

As for the Psi, I'll do a post in a bit.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyrawr on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Well it took me all day yesterday and a couple hours today to catch up. I'll have crow's bio up soon.
Epidemic.

Skyrawr
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Ha, it's hard to tell exactly how Vein would react. I guess it depends. She's quite the promiscuous little minx, but in that really... almost abrasive kind of way? Like fighting for dominance always, which can be a serious pain in the ass at times. Cyrus and Vein together will probably just be the most sarcastic thing anyone's ever seen and we'd all explode.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Sky, use that picture I sent you. o.o

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyrawr on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

I plan to. I enjoy the scars. They're quite close to how I imagine them, there's simply less of them.

Skyrawr
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Yay! My post is up. Sorry if it's a bit late~
Btw...I really love Vein. She's hilarious! xD
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

ANRIE IS THE

CUTEST OF PATOOTIES

The club can't even handle me right now.

EDIT: Aw, thank you. :'''''')

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Welp, managed to get another psi post in. I was planning on making Zak more of an asshole, but. Right now, he's just kinda emo...

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Lol Que. No. Zakhar is smexy and sooo hawt. I like his personality and hey, Anrie had to be a little friendly this time around too heh heh.

And~ NO. Anrie is not cute >.< She's scary. =P

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm

It would be nice if we could speed up a bit. Our posts don't necessarily have to be long, but we need some sort of involvement or it's going to take longer for the escape to happen.

and yus, I like him too. He's socially awkward, which I find adorable. He and Anrie as a couple.. oh lord.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey, sorry about the hold up. I had an extended brain fart and missed page two for 3 days...

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised it hasn't picked up already. However, I'm sure it will soon. :)

Zak and Anrie as a couple would be...Strange. Awkward. Couple-wise I think he would be cute with Vein =P

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:14 pm

It's no problem, Tilt.

And yeah. Zak and Anrie on their second month of dating - finally holding hands for the first time. As for Vein, I dunno if he could handle all that. A bit too much woman for him there, eh?

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 pm

That's exactly where the fun would start! The more overwhelming, the harder you fall...Although in this situation that also means the more weakness..And when you fall, you'll fall so hard that your neck would snap like a twig. Sigh. Oh OKARI. How you twist these beautiful people... Lol

Do guys know what Krav Maga is?

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I've seen it done before? Don't know much about it.

And aw. Zak was gonna bring the coffee to Vein~ but the others seemed easier to make an impression on.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Hahaha, good reply from Zakhar

Krav Maga is some kind of martial arts isn't it? I recall it briefly from tekken~

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Ooh! Tekken? Really? Now I'm super excited! Heh heh. I'm going to be taking some classes soon. Going for the introduction next Monday. Hopefully I don't get my ass beat haha! :)

And I figure I better start typing up my own post, eh?

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Krav Maga is an Israeli martial art. It's literally Hebrew for hand-to-hand combat, IIRC.
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!