Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy

St.Vladimir's Academy for Vampires

a part of “St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Are you a young Moroi or Dhampir? Well then St. Vladimir's Academy is where you belong. We train our students to be ready for the attacks from Strigoi.~closed~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: St.Vladimir's Academy for Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Where actually still on the first day Emerald lol it wouldnt be that hard to catch up...
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok I'm a bit confused on whats happening. I heard there was gonna be a party but not sure if Hayley was invited, soooooo...and I'm confused on where everyone is at the moment in the roleplay. Like locations around the school where everyone. I feel like a lost puppy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Heres the scoop...

Brylen is hosting a party down by a field with a lake nearby. Everybody is invited and its apparently happening soon... The Strigoi plan on crashing the party in disguises... And umm yeah.... Right now everyone is headed to the party but Andrea is outside of the dorms and the Strigoi are all at their own house. Thats all I know...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

@Arabella Brylen sent a text to everyone to head to the hillside/lake for the party so yes she was invited and also you probably are going to be the dhampir of Brylen because Rosella and Brylen's dhampir has gone awol

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Thank you so much Grr and air. ^^ I appreciate it so much it helped me a lot. :)

I cant stop staring at how cute that puppy gif I posted was! XD

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Your welcome Arabella and that puppy is cute!

and just so everyone knows:

I am not sure where Crybloodredtears or mgoodwin2 are so for now i am writing out there characters if they come back I will gladly let them back in but until then there characters are awol

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 pm

MaliceInWonderland, i'm not really sure what's going on, but your last post was only 217 words. The rules says we need 350..
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 am

Oh Okay I'll fix it but again I'm on my DS. so the word count doesn't work. I just kinda wing most times....I really need a computer. <_<
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 am

Let this be a example to everyone.

AshleighC, you have done two things wrong.

1) it has been stated in the OOC more then once that you are to wait three posts until you are to post again. You did not. You waited two posts until you responded. Your last post dose not count as one of those three.

2) The rules CLEARLY states that you are to have at least 350 words in a post. You AshleighC, only had 255 in your resent post, 285 in your very first post on page 3, and 164 words on your third post on page three. This is no longer acceptable. You will be PMed and asked for a reason as to your short posts. if this keeps up you will be PMed a second time, and if you are PMed a third time on this matter..well we'll speak of that when the time comes.

Also before anyone says something, We have spoken with MaliceInWonderland due to the short posts, do not dare say your doing short posts because she is, because that will just cause more trouble. In other words, he have talked to her, we are now talking to everyone else who has not met the posting limit.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT:I have also been informed that you have been warned once before on the posting limit, which means we are moving onto PM two. lets not see what happens if we get to three.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 am

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 am

dies just dies you guys are killing me lmfao grrbot

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am

NOOOOOO!!! I NEVER WANTED TO BE A MURDERER!!!!!!

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 am

*pats Grrbot on the back* Welcome to the dark side.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 am

sorry, sorry. I already apologized to you the_fallen_ones, but just thought I should apologize to airedeiagrace. I literally just found out there is a word count when you type. Ugh, would have saved me a lot of effort if I'd realized sooner. TBH, I had been winging it up til now. do you want me to ditch my last post and wait it out til 3 posts later?

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 am

its okay ashleigh just really want this to be a literate rp and that the posts have detail.

and fallen said she pm'ed you about the post thing already :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 am

no more chatting for me...my bro took his laptop back...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 am

yup =) I got the email and will double check on post length!

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Okay so there has been a few things that has either made this RP slow down and not very organized, which has kinda made me a little sad because it has a lot of potential. With that said Bri and I have sat down and come up with a plan. After the party once one scene is finished I will be ending this one. But their will be a remake with a plot that will come from the last scene. We have decided this because there are a lot of inactive characters and a lot of just going with the flow. We are going to be stricter on who we are going to let in the next rp because we want dedication and we don’t want it to die. So if your interesting in staying please let Fallen or I know which character you want to have in it and why you think you should be able to stay. Sorry about this all but we just feel this needs to happen. Also all reservations and incative characters have been taken out.

From your GMs: Airey and Fallen

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

airedeiagrace wrote:Okay so there has been a few things that has either made this RP slow down and not very organized, which has kinda made me a little sad because it has a lot of potential. With that said Bri and I have sat down and come up with a plan. After the party once one scene is finished I will be ending this one. But their will be a remake with a plot that will come from the last scene. We have decided this because there are a lot of inactive characters and a lot of just going with the flow. We are going to be stricter on who we are going to let in the next rp because we want dedication and we don’t want it to die. So if your interesting in staying please let Fallen or I know which character you want to have in it and why you think you should be able to stay. Sorry about this all but we just feel this needs to happen. Also all reservations and incative characters have been taken out.

From your GMs: Airey and Fallen

Onto my matter of business. We have gone through and look at who would be the best to be in the next roleplay, the people that are mainly involved will if anything, be begged to take part in the remake. All of the following will be PMed and asked to join, do not say if you want to join here or not, PM me and we will talk it out.

If your name has been listed here, await a PM.

Nighgem, Desire99600,Whscorbin, Arabella, Grrbot, Little Fox, Fruity and Malice.

You all will be PMed and if you accept, you will be asked to simply re-make your character's for the new rp.

Thank you for your time, your Gm's: Fallen and Aiery.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 pm

New RP is up you will have 48 hours to get your characters up or they will be reopened up unless you talk to Fallen and I before hand...if you don't want apart of the new rp please let me or fallen know

St. Vladimir's Deaths Destiny

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!