Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making Peace

Making Peace

a part of “Making Peace”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

When the world is torn apart, 4 nations must send in the next in line for the throne in hopes of them falling in love and making peace throughout the land. However, the ones being forced into this have other things in mind and might just make thing worse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making Peace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making Peace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 am

I just re-read what I responded to, and....*facepalm* I feel like an egotistical idiot. I'm so sorry. Dx I honestly didn't mean to sound like that.

roleplay/making-peace/characters/luciano-de-vatica

So, uhm...if you're stuck and need some ideas or anything, here's the link to the light prince I made. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:14 am

Sorry, might have to upload my character a little later today then I expected. Forgot about previous plans... :P

And thanks a lot X64!!! I love the Holy Lion idea, considering putting it to use. :)
Cheers!
- AI

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm

lol its ok X64, it happens.

Augustinsect: Ok, thats fine, thanks for the update.

TO EVERYONE: When the last 2 characters are submitted, we will be starting :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 pm

OMG! Augustinsect!! I love the Prince! Its Dean :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm

XD. Thanks! DEAN IS AMAZING. I've kinda been reverting back to my Supernatural obsession now that Season 8 is around the corner. ;)

Back on subject, I'm glad you like him so much! Sorry for posting so late, was swamped with unplanned stuff to do. :P

EDIT: Um... for some reason, the site isn't letting me put up an icon... Strange... Well, I'll try again later. For now, Ren remains faceless.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Lol ya, my friend has Season 7 and I get to go watch it pretty soon. I'm excited!

And its ok, we are waiting for one more person to submit there character, so your wasn't really late :)

In another rp I'm in, someone had that problem too.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 am

Ok, I know I said we were starting yesterday, however the last person hasn't submitted their character yet. So I am going to give them one last night, but we are going to start tomorrow. I promise!! Sorry for the delay everyone

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Are you still looking for that guard spot? If your answer is yes, press 1. If your answer is no, press 2. If you would like to donate, press 3. If you have just committed a murder, press 4.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm

You've got the intro post up :)
Does this mean we're allowed to start posting?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Hinasil, yes, we are still in need of a Guard. Right now, its whoever gets the character in first to be honest.

and yes EVERYONE MAY NOW POST!!! :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Can I reserve the gaurd?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

ok due to so many responses, I am going to add a guard role to each Nation, also, if you wish to be someone from the Land of Peace, you may do that as well.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 am

I'm assuming my shadow-guard was declined? :<

Depressence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 am

No, she is not declined, sorry. Was busy adding roles and editing things. I'm very sorry. I did look at her and she is wonderful. I will go add her right away. I'm really sorry for the delay

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 am

Oh no it's okay! I'm just glad she was considered and accepted.

Depressence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:46 am

oh lol your welcome, however I would like for you to add something. I was wondering if you could add some sort of flaw to her powers or to her in general (like my character, hers is a general/physical flaw, she is blind). Anything will do though, just some sort of flaw, since everyone has flaws.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:14 am

I added a flaw that I hope is okay. It can make her completely vulnerable and powerless. ^^

Depressence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 am

lol no, I dont want her vulnerable and powerless. I just like for characters to have flaws.
I looked over your flaw and its good. If you wanted though, you could make her still be able to use her Voodoo and dolls and such. Just and idea :)
Either way is perfectly fine

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 am

Okay, thanks then! :>

Depressence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 am

Alright, put up a post. :)

Hope the formatting and length is alright with you.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!