Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Torture Circus

Torture Circus

a part of “Torture Circus”, a fictional universe by coricidinForte.

It is the year 1925, in a world where Circus' use mutants as a way to make money. The world may seem bleak to a certain group of mutants, but with the help from a few humans, they all might be able to find the life they are searching for.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Torture Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 pm

no problem ^^ I'll go around and see who else needs to post in the morning :3

Edit: I lied. X3 I went and looked now, and it seems that the only two that haven't appeared yet are Animality and Yumishi. I looked on their profiles and saw that Yumishi actually hasn't been on since December, so I just sent one to Ani and called it a day XD
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

YEeess, get as many slang words as you can, and see how many you can stuff into one post. Perfect.
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm going to wait for Aramay to post before I do. Just so y'all know :)
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks again, pieluver,

Alright. About to make my next post. So here is the current groups..

Ester, Evangeline, Happy and Jack, who are going to fetch Mark

Avalin and Ezekiel, and I'll have them fetch Kraus and Sam.

EDIT: Alright, so I think my post is going to do a good job at allowing Animality and Yumishi to jump back in whenever. If they don't then it'll be fine, but it'll be easy to get them back in if they do.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 pm

I messaged Armay a couple days ago, with no response as of yet, and the same to Ani and Yumi. Yumi hasn't been on since December if I recall correctly. ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 am

Eek! I got super busy with school but I hope to be back regularly now. @A@

I read the most recent post, but could someone update me on the time I've missed and where everyone is at..? ;3;
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 am

Ester, Eva, and Happy are all together, because Eva went to unlock Ester's cage and Happy, who was walking back from an...er...performance, spotted them, so Ester told her that she could escape with them, and now she's asking if they can go let Mark out. Jack is sort of just there because Aramay hasn't been on in a while ^^

Ava and Ezekiel are together because she picked the lock to his cage, so he told the others what you read in the last post ^^

I think that covers everyone...

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 am

Welcome back Ani. I know what you mean..I've been busy studying and what not.
If you want you can have Sam follow Ava and Ezekiel anyways~

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 pm

So...everyone but that new player, Yumi, is back. ^^

-bounces- Gah, I really want to post now XD -is impatient-

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm

xD I'll probably make a post for Ava sometime soon.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:37 am

Posted~~~ <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

And there we go. Sorry for the delay.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

So, is everyone okay if I just move 'the group' ahead to where Mark is? Or does anyone have other plans that I should note?
Also, is someone going to have to carry Mark, since he is drugged? I am sure he will love being carried... Would Jack perhaps be the best person to carry him?
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

If Mark is moved more than a little, he's going to wake up ^^ He's in that area where the effects of the chloroform and actual sleep are mingling, since the the drug only works in the body as long as it remains in his lungs, part of the reason he's face down on the ground, so the stuff with linger around his mouth and continually be returned into his body ^^ Flip him over and he'll catch his breath and wake up sharpish. /did research on this stuff/

(He would love being carried so much, you don't even know XD)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I am so sorry I haven't posted. Q.Q
I have been kind of stressed, and therefore, lacking in inspiration and motivation. There is a big, important speech meet coming up soon, so now it is unlikely I will post until Wednesday (day of the meet). I will likely be too nervous until then. So sorry for the delay, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

It's alright. I've been busy as well and I think we all have plenty going on. The important thing, and what I truly love about this group, is that though we may be slow because of our lives we always come back and post. Honestly, it's a lot better than roleplays that move on quickly and die fast, so yeah, it's fine.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Okie doke! Speech meet over! Second place out of two people! =P

If all goes well, I will post sometime tonight. If not, I will let you guys know.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

Aww, yeah Cori, that's so true. ^^ It's a nice relaxed roleplay, and I love it because I don't feel like I'm being pressured to post like 3 times a day or whatever. So I don't get annoyed with it.

Okay, sorry I have yet to make a post, I'll definitely try for Friday.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm going to wait for a response from Evie unless you want me to post first, sclam? ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:35 pm

I was thinking of waiting for Cirrus and maybe Aramay to post, but I will post sooner if you guys would like. I would probably need to pm you about interaction, pie. Maybe even collab on a post?

slcam
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!