Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

a part of “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”, a fictional universe by Madmoiselle.

The Titans have risen once again with the help of one evil Goddess and she seeks to start a rebellion. The Twelve Olympians and Immortals alike must take up arms to keep the Titans from massacring their home, New York City and prevent a new age of blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey, hope everyone had a great christmas! I'm working on a post now, but have to go and run some errands so it should be up tonight :)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:48 am

About time someone posted. I've been itching to RP or write something. -_-
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Phew.

Sorry I've been gone for so long everyone. The Holidays completely ruined my scheduling and I've been busy with more things than one single human should have to do in a limited time frame.

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I'll expect to have a post up soon as well.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I wound up not going to New York because my friends we're unorganized (letting mademoiselle).

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vinyl on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 am

Whoa, I need to read some things here. Sorry I was gone for so long, but I'll get a post up for Cronus and Demeter up either tomorrow morning or afternoon.

vinyl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 am

Happy 2013! Those folks at NASA better get crackin' on those flying cars and hoverboards in the next two years, otherwise people will start thinking Back to the Future was wrong D:

In anycase, this finally concludes the Holidays.

From which we all deserve a vacation.

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 am

Happy New Years all! Hope you had a good and safe night!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:24 pm

This was my vacation. I return to duty Thursday. Boohoo.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:54 am

I'll work on posts after vinyl posts her stuff up. I'm going to be busy flying back to Cali tomorrow. I probably won't get there until late and then Friday is going to be a long debrief. *sighs* If I have time then, I'll work on something. I have accumulated numerous games (all solos) since this one fell into a snails pace. :P

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm back on duty. I have a nice weekend left before it's back to the drawing board. Well, from what I can see, Odinson, Madame, Cal, me, Fabricator, and vinyl are the most active in this game. The other people don't seem as active, but they're welcome to prove me wrong. I'm just wondering how patient our group is because I've seen people grow bored and game hop, which ruins good games because they'll desert their last game. We still have some very active people, so I hope that doesn't happen.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 am

I know what you mean Sonata, but you don't have to worry about me growing bored, I'm in it till the end! Love this roleplay so much and your all such talented writers it would a shame to see it go, but we are not going to let that happen so...POST PEOPLE!!!

Use the caps lock for dramatic effect :D

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

I know right? And we're just getting to the good part!

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

I will try and post for this either tonight or tomorrow. :]

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 pm

I will admit I have bounced to other RP's but I still check to see if there's been a post and I've been mulling over if I should be the next one to post or not, and so far I don't think it fits for Athena yet and the Titans are all too quiet lol.

But I'm not going anywhere either.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 pm

If the people we're waiting on don't post by Friday, then I'll move us on. We can just NPC the enemy. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. It should actually make it easy on everyone.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

All right let me see what I can do for this game this weekend. Let's get this running!

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

I posted and got us rolling again. I'm sorry it took me until Sunday but there was a lot going on this weekend. Any who, it feels good to get us moving. I just hope everyone has been patient and is still around to continue the story. As writers, I'm sure we can NPC/Play/Plot the roles we are missing without necessary need of profile creation. It makes our lives easier I'm sure.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 pm

I've been trying to think how to respond xD

Though beyond "Yes father I will look into it" I can't think of much more to add to the events like... And IRL has kinda knocked me for six this past week.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 am

Got a post up! Sorry it took so long!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 am

I'm glad someone at least posted. The GM is working full time at her father's restaurant. I don't know what that means for her activity in this game. Until she gets a break, we can keep going even if it's three of us. I don't know who else is around, but I will try to PM those who were pretty active. I will post again when I get time. I will even adopt the role of Cronus and some other titans to get this interesting.h

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!