Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Letter

My Letter

a part of “My Letter”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

In Japan, there are many high schools that deal with their own drama and problems. But there is one in particular where a whole group of friends must face their own romantic feelings for each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Letter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Letter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Yea make Flirtatious one ^^ I was going to make Nao a sporty person but if you want that one I can change it ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:04 pm

(Sorry for being so late! Kei-chan had to go to an orchestra concert >w<)

Mm.. a flirtatious one wouldn't be bad~! Although, Hiro is a flirt (Scratch that! Now he seems more like a pervert to Kei-chan... //slapped), but he's more like the one who fails =w= Miserably. Dreamer-san should make one that succeeds and gets all the ladies~ That'd be an... interesting friend to have llD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Leej10100 wrote:That's impossible O.O Nao is going to be around him 24/7 ^^

Okay... sorry...
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm

X) Oishi-chan has a stalker!

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Don't worry Rose Nao is a multi stakler, actually he just likes to tease everyone, he is the most touchy feely person you will ever meet. I think he just likes being around people.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

I can't wait 'till the RP starts! >:D
I don't know what to say about Yamamura, except that I wonder who she will bond with the most.
^o^

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

The rp will start soon~ And we all wonder, Lavendar-san! Suspense and wonder makes a good rp! owo

(Kei-chan will do this a few times!)

For all rpers again! When starting the rp, try making the sociable characters bond with the main group of friends! As said in the description, most of the characters should be close friends! So, if your character is the sociable type, try and make them put into the main group of friends! If not, then friendship will develop along the way! :3

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm

I actually thought that Yamamura and my character, Miyako might be best friends, considering their personalities are similar.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

I really feel like Oishi needs someone to at least be comfortable with. Not quite friends but not a stranger. I don't feel like he'd make friends very fast or easily.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Rose is open to be friends with whoever, if anyone is interested. She just, ya'knoe, isn't very social and hates most females. x_x

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:24 pm

You're right Kuukakulily! Miyako and Yamamura are the most similar. c:

@Lainpinky131
Lol, Oishi is such a loner. Yamamura will break his shell! At least she will try to, and fail epically in the process.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Nao is persistent so he will be fine. Aya on the other hand is to focused on cooking, and with friends he is very secretive and hides things, so he isn't that trusting though he loves to help others.

Isn't everyone automatically friends in the beginning or not? I'm kinda confused now, not that I mind either one to be honest.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Mmm... Kei-chan was going to make everyone to be friends in the beginning, but apparently, some of them seem a bit quiet and really insociable so she decided that those who want to be this "main group of friends" could be with them, and the rest who wanted to leave their character out for now, could group in with them later :3 It may help affect the plot/romance ideas also~

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

If Aya can make pastries and sweets perfectly, Oishi will love him. Anyone who can cook really well, he would love. ^^

And I really like the thing about the 'main group of friends' and a few people outside of it, Kei-Chan! It'll be super cute~!!

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Oh~ That would be fun. It would work perfectly for my two characters, since Aya basically has been couped up in a house for part of his life because of his mother, and Nao being the person he is, can be in that group of friends. So I could have one in and one out XD

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 am

I don't think Ike-kun will ever be able to fully phase himself into the group, only a small portion of it.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Yup! Kei-chan also kind of took that from the manga~ And thank goodness it was a good idea >w< Rin-chan was hoping it'd appeal to people~

And alright! Sounds like a good idea actually! One character in the group and one out, sounds interesting!

That's fine ^w^ Some characters may not want to get with the whole group~

Four more days to finish characters everyone! Please and hurry before then!

Also, Kei-chan is creating a side character, may become major if interacted with, but for now, he will be side just to help with other characters if needed!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Kohaku-kun is so cute!! XD

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am

I'm finally finished with Katashi ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 am

Arigatou~ He's a character used from the manga :3 Thought he may be an interesting minor character... so Kei-chan just stuck him out there llD

Yay! Now there's only a few last WIPs and people to go before we can start the rp~ Kei-chan likes everyone's character so far~

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!