Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

The curse was never broken, and all is 'well' in the Sohma residence. But was the bond meant to hold this long?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Ah,I would like to take the Tiger...!I put a second reserve on it awhile ago and yeah...

Or I could just take the Cat.X3

“Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?”
― Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 pm

The cat seems kind of important. xD
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:36 pm

I wouldn't mind taking another role. Your pick! :P

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 pm

@Horseygirl

Of course,that's why I'm taking it-if no one else does...o3o

The Dog is just too awesome for me to handle.XD

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 am

I might take the Ox if you need me to.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm

.....I hate to do it because I worry I might not be able to play the role as wonderful as Shigure (i loves him!!!) but I will try to take on the Dog role if you need me to. As a warning, I personally know 3 people born in the year of the dog, so I might be going more off of that than Shigure (which is why I initially didn't want to play him, fearing other would be mad).
By the way, I'm still in :)
I might be gone for a few days here and there, especially next week, but I will try my best to post everyday!!

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Okay! I forgot about you putting the tiger on second reserve, Poise. XD

So the tiger is poise, manic creator if you wouldn't mind being the dog that would be amazing, usernamesareadrag, the ox would be awesome, and lastly, laseu, the last character is the Cat, so if you wouldn't mind making him, it would be absolutely delightful.

Thank you everyone for taking on more characters! I really appreciate it!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 pm

okkk but please don't judged him against Shigure because I don't think I could make someone like him, he is simply too amazing!!

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 pm

It's okay! Don't worry about it! No one is going to compare anyone to anyone.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:47 pm

OK, I have submitted the profile, though I will be working on it a bit more, but I wanted the others to be able to see it so I can message them and work out character relations.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 pm

I'll have to ox's thing up by tonight, I think.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

I just read over what I posted for Satoshi. I am very, very sorry that it's both all over the place and long. XD

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I love Satoshi's CS! It was really good! The more lengthy, the better! Good job! X)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh, that's a relief to hear! Thank you so much! =D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

(Double post. Ooops. XD )

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Suki is all finished! I'll also be working on Eri's character relations in a minute, so please pm me if you want her to have any sort of special relationship with any characters. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!