Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Matrimony

Matrimony

a part of “Matrimony”, a fictional universe by InsanityRenaissance.

In order to bring peace to a kingdom, a king offers up his children's hands in marriage to those once considered enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Matrimony”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Matrimony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsanityRenaissance on Sat May 18, 2013 7:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Matrimony"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InsanityRenaissance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Matrimony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat May 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Could I possibly steal the Eldest Princess of Aramis?
Last edited by bandgeek on Sat May 18, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat May 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Can I please take The Youngest Princess of Aramis?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsanityRenaissance on Sat May 18, 2013 8:09 pm

@ bandgeek

The slot has been reserved~! By the way, I love your Jensen icon.

@Horseygirl
Your reserved has been listed~

InsanityRenaissance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Sat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Could I reserve the Lord of the West? Thanks!

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Can I reserve the Crown Prince please?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Can I reserve the second prince?

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Can I reserve the Lord of the North please? Thanks!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsanityRenaissance on Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Your reservation requests have all been listed~

InsanityRenaissance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

May I reserve the Lord of the South please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Thanks Insanity!

Hey guys, I was just thinking about the royal family and whatnot, and was thinking that we ought to coordinate a little bit in our character creation. I thought it might be a good idea if we incorporated our character's histories, seeing as they did grow up with eachother, which would help define them a bit more and also ensure that they didn't have any contradictory experiences in their pasts.

For example;
1) The Crown Prince always looked up to his father, the king, for he was a great warrior and a loving caretaker of not only the kingdom, but of his children as well.

2) The Young Prince always despised his father, because he was such a whiny bitch.

You see where we could have problems? Lol.
Also, I was thinking about some hereditary traits that the family could share... Blonde/red/black hair, brown/blue/hazel eyes, etc... Not a HUGE deal, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Food for thought.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat May 18, 2013 9:26 pm

I have a question about the geography of this country too, particularly about the northern section. What's like up there? I saw mountains in the image of the intro and wonder if there were mountains in the north. Also I was thinking of making my char a shapshifter. That's a different race than humans right? Or is it just a human with that particular ability?

Edit: Actually I'll just make my char human.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 am

*YAWN*

Finally finished my charry... yay
my bed calls.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun May 19, 2013 11:01 am

Good morning people.
So I was wondering if one of the male Bandit Lords would like to make a little history with the Crown Prince? I put in his 'The Past' section last night that he had participated in a major battle, didn't specify where, when, or against who, and was too tired to ask anyone last night, but I thought it might be cool to have a little friction between him and one of the Lords.

They didn't necessarily fight eachother either, more like the Prince went out to counter-attack a group of bandits that were working under your Lord. Anyway, PM me if you'd like to develop the idea further.

And to my siblings and Ness, I would like to catch up on a bit of the family history. Perhaps develop a character for the King? Oh, and was thinking about age adjustments. I realized this morning that the Bandits are all supposed to be 24 and up, and my charry is 23 and the oldest of the royal children. Maybe jump up a couple/few years? Cuz it might be weird for the younger children who are like 17 to get married to a 24 year old.

But that's up to y'all. I'm fine with my charry's age, as it is or plus a few years...

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun May 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey I am all for it.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun May 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Ness, where are you???
I hope our fearless leader gets on soon. I wanna get this RP started already!

As a heads up, I'm never gonna be available in the mornings on weekdays, as I have school from 5-12, but after that I should be all yours in between studying and playing Mass Effect 3.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsanityRenaissance on Sun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Zodia195 wrote:

Some information about the territories of Aramis and its boundaries shall be put up with the places soon, but here's the tidbit on the northern territory

THE NORTH
    The territory taken by the Lord of the North mainly consists of rolling hills of grasses, prefect for grazing livestock. However, the farther you go up, the colder the climate gets and the more the fertile grasses flatten out into a plain. The main northern boundary are the massive Spear Mountains (which separate Aramis from it's northern neighbor, Elthra) that make the small range near the capital seem like mere hills. The closer you get to the Spear Mountains, the colder it gets, and the mountains themselves are filled with mystery. Few dare to climb the peaks as stories of vicious dragons, rock golems, giants, and reclusive wizards are often spread. Given that there are few outposts that far north, the people there are often victims of bandit raiders from other nations who come through the passes every summer to pillage. That, however, has changed since the Lord of the North took over.

TiMMMaY!!! wrote:

The King was going to become an NPC. So will the wedding planner. They shall serve the purpose of helping the plot move along.

And if you really feel like altering the ages would suit you all better, feel free. I have nothing against it.

Also, you want me to start the RP? Can it wait for a minute? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

InsanityRenaissance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey Insanity, about those age limits. It actually bothers me a bit for the female lords how much older they are from the princes, at least for the 2nd prince. I mean there will at least be a 7 year age difference between the youngest prince from one of the other female lords. I don't know how Bleeding Lover feels about this, but it does bother me if my char ends up with the 2nd one. Is it possible to change the age requirements? Or is this asking too much? Sorry if this is inconvenient, but I want to be able to voice my concerns if need be.

Edit: Oh thanks for the info. I'll make a few changes to my char than. However, I don't want to lower her age too much.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll move my char up to 26 years of age, to give some more wiggle room for the younger siblings to do some growing up.

So immature.

XD

EDIT: Or I could leave him where he is and any Bandit Lords that want can get younger?

I really don't care either way, age is just a number. Why don't y'all decide what you'd all be comfortable with, and then we'll go from there?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsanityRenaissance on Sun May 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Feel free to decide what you guys want. I however, must retire for the night, as I have school tomorrow. I'll get on when I get home. See you all tomorrow.

InsanityRenaissance
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!