Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z. A.

Z. A.

a part of “Z. A.”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

When the zombie apocalypse goes over the land, only a group of teens were left. Now their trying to survive the hell whole state of Illinois without being killed or turned into a zombie. (More Character Can Still Be Added)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Z. A.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Z. A.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 am

Actually scratch that, sorry I have to go somewhere an probably won't be back for a couple of hours, so go ahead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:48 am

Haha alrighty. I'll have a post up in a bit. Gotta do some investigating as to why I can't submit a character for this one RP...huhmm...so, yeash. Okay, I shall get started on that momentarily.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Hopefully Will won't be too mad/jealous. But at least he knows who she was now. haha.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Should I post or should I let will post first, just to break up the story telling so that people can react a little, because im not going to be able to post tonight anyway

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Yeah, go ahead and post if ya want

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll start working on a post.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Alrighty, cannot wait to take a gander at it

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Me either. I'm anxious to see Will's reaction haha.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Haha XD I'm sure it's finna be something like "Oh damn..." then he just downs the drink and goes off to the next person XD That's what I see him doing anyways...But if that doesn't happen, I say, Imma be pleasantly surprised haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I figure at the very least he is going to be a little upset buy hearing her talk about being with someone else. It's only natural. I just wonder how bad it is going to bother him or if he is just going to let it go like "That's not you any more" Zara's story is going to be fun. I wonder if anyone will be able to tell what is true and what is not.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah, that'd be a typical guy there haha and I'd like to bet that they'd end up thinking the truth of her half lies were lies and the truths were truths (just gave myself a headache trying to say that) haha But yeash, yeash, this is going to be interesting XD

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:43 pm

There we go sorry it took so long, I have to help my aunt move out of her house.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:50 pm

It's alright, for some reason I found it extremely amusing. It was worth the wait :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, I expected something like that to happen. Eventually Tori will pull him aside. She changed when her brother died. He hated who she was.

Also she has never had strong feelings for anyone before. Will is the exception. She truly is a changed girl.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Aww ^-^ this is such a heart warmer haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I have returned! I'll start writing Jace's story now. I really love how you did the flash backs @shadow, I may do something like that as well

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome Back!! & Awesome, can't wait ta see it.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you. I thought I might do Zara's the same way. Ill post after you.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Awww poor Jace man. I'll get Zara's up pretty soon.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

I guess ill go after you. With a reaction or something, then after Ken has a post up I'll guess I'll post Will's past. I think I'll use the flash back thing too, I really liked how you used it shadow, and you too Ivisbo.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!