Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z. A.

Z. A.

a part of “Z. A.”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

When the zombie apocalypse goes over the land, only a group of teens were left. Now their trying to survive the hell whole state of Illinois without being killed or turned into a zombie. (More Character Can Still Be Added)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Z. A.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Z. A.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Haha awesome! I gotta say, I love her hat! :D Haha and okay. I know how life can be, it's been giving me a hell of a time too. Awesome though, can't wait to see it. :)
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 am

Hola amigo & amiga. I just wanna shoot in a quick "Hi, I will be joining your Z.A RP as character #10 of the group." I already pm-ed the insane chick that's the GM of this RP..if that makes sense. Anyways, hola. I should be putting up the Character thing soon.. :P
to continue the tradition:

Gotta love some Beyonce right? hahaha

-Cindy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

Haha XD Wow, so formal. Haha XD Can't wait to see thee character! & I'm almost pretty sure the GIF of Beyoncé is from her one song music video...what was it called? I don't know...Ehh, can't wait to see ye' character! :D

More people means more plans....hemmhemmhemmhemmhemm *evil hum laugh*

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:50 pm

I almost finished my post last night when I got called in to work. It should be up today no sweat.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Yay! :D I feel like it's be fo'ever! Awesome though, can't wait! :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Its kind of short and took me a while to write.

I kept trying to move the story along but Zara sucks at starting parties and Tori is filled with a little too much self angst right now to be the party type. But it gives Ken a chance to talk to her at least.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Haha I think it's awesome! It gives Devan a chance to peek at her sketches. :D & imam just to post until Cindy does a first post for her character. :{D (it got mustache hahaha X{D)

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 am

Yayyy a new person! Welcome, welcome!

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you meant Jace by that first person she hit with the metal shards? If not then I am sorry :3

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Haha XD Jace never seizes to amuse me.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey guys I haven't looked at any of the post, but just from what I've read from the OOC I see we've got a new character! Welcome! I'll go check out the post and her or his character now. Oh and sorry for not posting or anything I went on vacation for two days. I was literally sitting on the beach when I was like oh crap I forgot to tell Rage. Anyway I'll go get caught up!

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Haha XD It's alright, thanks for letting us know now then XD haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 pm

@Ivisbo You are absolutely correct. I didn't know how to explain the people that the metal shards hit without actually saying their names. Eh, i hope the zombie thirsty look description helped.

@BraceBlaze Hi! Oh, so you play William?...haha oh. so. about your character.. *awkwardly scratches back of head* There may or may not be metal shards in their ankle. :P

@Rageeeeeeeeee! Hopefully that will be the last 1000+ post I'll post in a long time... eh, what can i say? I like zombie roleplays. ;D
-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Haha XD well, I got my post up for Devan (it really hurt me to see her like that :[ ) and now Jace or Will can go after El! Damn, though...damn...

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 am

Jace is drunk and hurt and mopping I think. I don't know if he can go after her at the moment XD

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

@RAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE. Heart dropping moment over here. ]: I honestly didn't think that would happen. I should've specified more on what she kicked and unscrewed like i told you in chat. eh, its a roleplay. stuff happens. ;D

@Ivisbo Ehh, if he does he might get stabbed in the ankle if he's still drunk...Eleanor doesn't like drunk people or alcohol...at all. just warning you. haha

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 am

Okay I have posted. Looks like Will, will be giving another big dramatic peace speech. :)

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Yeah for the Peace Speech!!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm posting now. Zara's 'family' just got attacked while she was drinking. This should be interesting.

Also I think Tori is probably still going to guard the rooms with the kids from the new comers so she is not going to be much use.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 pm

In other news, I fell like either Zara and El are going to be friends or they are going to hate eachother.
She is not going to like having the spot light stolen for having awesome aim haha.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 pm

@Shadoooow (Coolest username ever by the way. haha) Best friends!? I think El is gonna stick to knifes and darts instead, bow and arrow is more of Zara's thing. Plus, i could say she's not good with both hand coordination like how the bow and arrow requires? Ehh, idk. Best friends? I like best friends. haha She doesn't need anymore enemies. I accidentally already made Devan an enemy. The drunk killing machine an enemy. AN ENEMY! Whoop dee doo. ;D

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!