Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PCA Boarding school

PCA Boarding school

a part of “PCA Boarding school”, a fictional universe by bracefacebeauty.

Fast forward to 2013, the days of Zoey and her friends are gone. There is no more camaraderie among the students anymore. Now the school is over run with cliques from the socialites all the way down to the nerds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PCA Boarding school”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PCA Boarding school

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:44 pm

@bleedinglover
Yes thank you!

@Mashotu
Of course

@hadenrivers
Yes you can

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeyAutopsyx on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Hiya, I was wondering if I could possibly reserve Gregg Sulkin? I miss this show so bad. xD

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
~William Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZoeyAutopsyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Hey!! Can I reserve Miranda Cosgrove, but can I pretty please change it to FC Molly Quinn?I won't be able to get the CS up until Friday cuz I'm staying with my grandmother for a few days

Can I reserve FC Jessica Parker Kennedy?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 am

Ok here are the spots that have to be filled before we can start:
FEMALE
Queen of the NERDS
At least one more female ART FREAK
Queen of the REBELS and at least one REBEL

MALE
At least one more male SOCIALITE
At least one more male JOCKS
King of the NERDS and at least two male NERDS
King of the ART FREAKS and at least one more male ART FREAK
two more male REBELS

So please spread the word that we are looking for four female spots to be filled and nine male spots. I will be making a Polyvore group soon So that the outfits can be seen there. You can also make promotional posters and things like that and dorms for your character there.

I also noticed people have been talking about there homes near the school o drive off such. That is fine, however this is a boarding school. Keep in mind only Seniors are permitted campus but can take Juniors and Sophomores with them. Juniors and Sophomores are however allowed to have mobile scooters on campus.

I also will be adding a topic to the OOC for Roommates. Please don't post there if you have any ideas or concerns on any of those I need you to address me via PM or Chat. I also will be making a Clubs, and Events one
Last edited by bracefacebeauty on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

May I reserve the Queen of the jocks? (:

Edit: Oh and Melissa Benoist? (: Well since we need more rebel females, could I take up Bethany Mota as a Rebel as well as Alexandra Chando(Queen of Jocks)
Last edited by Caille on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:23 pm

I think i could get into this rp, sounds fun, is it ok if i reserve the miley cyrus character

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 pm

hey could i reserve the king rebel? aka Marlon Teixeira
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:55 pm

@Sorella,boultinator, and Avalon
Yes! I'll reserve them now.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Hey, I'm really sorry, but I will not be able to participate in this roleplay. Too much going on. I wish you all the best of luck!
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Fixed my dude's personality.

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:06 am

Ok now I need one more socialite girl filled

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 am

Got up Kathrine, and will finish Sydney tomorrow sometime, I am too tired, and pretty frightened right now, and don't feel like finishing her tonight. Just have the history to do anythings which I know what I want to write for it.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KonamiCode on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 am

Sorry I haven't submitted my character yet, I've been really busy. I just have to finish her history and touch up the formatting and I'll have her up!

"It's no game.
It's a sport.
Games are for people who don't care enough.
In sports, you compete to win."

—Kazuma Ikezawa

KonamiCode
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Can Leonardo be in Songwriters, Composers, Etc. club?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Ooh! Can Cali be in thee Art Club?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 pm

You have to posts those in the clubs and activities topic.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Would somebody be willing to fill xLevesquex's characters Ariana Grande, Matt lanter, Keegan Allen, or Sasha Peiterse

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

I hope I'm not asking for too much but would you mind if i took up Lilly Collins FC but as the Queen of the Nerd Clique? I noticed we can't start without the queen and kings of each cliques, so would it be okay? I think I can handle two characters. [:

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 am

All we need to start is the Art Freak king now, sine the Nerd Queen has been reserved

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm

I intended to start today but because we are still waiting for a few character sheets and we still don't have a queen of the rebels or king of the art freaks I'm expanding it to tommorow

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!