Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil's Circus

Relations!!

a part of “The Devil's Circus”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Sometimes it only takes one moment, one wrong movement of a hand or a fleeting lapse in judgement, to drastically change the course of the future.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil's Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 am

Please forgive and fix any mistakes if I've made any! :P

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image here[/img]
[b][u]Character Name[/b][/u]

Age|Role|Three words that describe your character

♥=Crush/Romantic Attachment|☺=Friendly|☠=Negative/Enemies|◑=Neutral

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/madeleina-jenette-auzenne][b]Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:[/b][/url] Write a sentence or two on what your character thinks of this character. Please go into good detail.

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/alina-vinokurov][b]Alina Vinokurov:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/amadeo-sombre][b]Amadeo Sombre:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/scarlet-jackson][b]Scarlet Jackson:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/gackt][b]Gackt:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/aaban][b]Aaban;[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/zachary-chucklenuts-younger][b]Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/katalina-rose][b]Katalina Rose:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/peter-elliot][b]Peter Elliot:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/samus-omeridan][b]Samus O'Meridan:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus/characters/declan-johns][b]Declan Johns:[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-devils-circus][b]The Circus:[/b][/url]
[/center]
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Relations!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Alodia Quinn

22|Fire Dancer|Bipolar~ Reckless~ Independent

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne: ◑ Apparently, she's been in the circus for a while.. So, she kinda earns some respect in my books for that. She also seems to be rather confident on stage and in front of crowds so that's always nice.. keeps the whole show running smoothly, you know? Other than that, from what I've observed, she seems to be rather motherly and caring towards the other carnies.
Alina Vinokurov:◑ She's the Russian girl I believe.. honestly, I don't know that much about her. She's kinda young but she seems to have built a name for herself rather quickly.. with her elephants and all .Hm.. maybe I'll track her down and strike up a conversation in Russian sometime.
Amadeo Sombre:◑ I'm not quite sure what to think about Amadeo.. I mean, he's my boss and all.. and he did let me join the Circus. But.. I don't know, I just haven't talked to him that much.
Scarlet Jackson:☺ I like her.. definitely someone I can be friends with. Despite her looks, she's actually quiet which I just really love.. plus she and I both have this love for music which is always fun to talk about.
Gackt:◑ I....he.....I don't know what to say.. I'm pulling the "skip a turn" card!
Aaban;◑ Aaban is chill and all, slightly creepy, but someone that is fun to talk to.. but so help him if he smokes near my tent..! God.. I can't even go in his tent when he's smoking like that.
Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:☺ Ok this guy is bloody lovable.. how can anyone not want to be friends with him!? In my opinion, he's the perfect clown.
Katalina Rose:☠ It isn't like she's my enemy or anything.. I just.. I always feel like she trying to grab people's attention constantly through her outfits and attitude. Something just aggravates me about how she carries herself..
Peter Elliot:◑ Peter is normally cool to be around... but sometimes.. His jokes just makes me want to set his tent on fire. I know I know, it's his happy-go-lucky outlook on life that makes him like that..but still!
Samus O'Meridan:☺ Samus is definitely the kind of guy that makes you want to pour your heart and soul to. If I'm having a bad day, he's the first person I would seek out... I mean, have you seen his smile?
Declan Johns:◑ He reminds me of a smurf.. that has been chugging Monster and eating Pixie Sticks all day long. Enough said.
The Circus:

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 pm

I feel utterly unloved right now o.o
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am

@Ville At least I didn't say something like "He's a snake boy.... disgusting... what if I get some disease from him?! Whip out the Lysol and Germx someone please! Just do me one favor, walking biohazard: Stay away from me and I won't burn your scales off." XD See? That's alot worse lol~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 am

Animal Racist! xD lmao

Besides he doesn't have scales, His skin is like everyones elses :P

He has snake eyes though, sometimes, most the time he just looks like everyone else. o.o

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 am

Amadeo Sombre

27|King of the Carnies(The ringmaster)|Protective. Secretive. Honest.

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne: "She's a good friend of mine. Been in the circus a long time. She seems to keep me going to keep it going. She's more of the heart of the circus than I am now adays... though don't get me wrong, I still have a love for it no matter what..."

Alina Vinokurov: "Kinda younger... but she's honest and seems she has great talent. I just hope she realizes what she's gotten herself into... "

Amadeo Sombre: "A man who sold his soul to the Devil, who's trying to earn God's Grace... kind of Ironic don't you think?"

Scarlet Jackson: "She's good.... I must really converse with her more... "

Gackt: "The unique snake charmer... he's a good one.. I'm actually glad I found him. He has a way with those reptiles, I'll tell you, almost as if he was a snake himself. His eyes seem to charm almost anyone, sometimes.. I can catch myself staring into them, and I wonder... what sort of Deal with the Devil did he make to be the iconic Snake he is today."

Aaban; "Our lovely fortune teller. Not going to lie, he's a good one, always seems to bring people back to the Circus... which is great... He's more well known than well... New Orleans Gumbo!"

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger: "As long as I get a good laugh from this guy, I don't seem to mind him. Sometimes he's out of turn... but he's just playing his part.. I hope... getting under my skin... is not the best Idea... I know a guy who charms snakes... and I'm friends with the lion tamer."

Katalina Rose: "Watch those kitty cat claws of hers... sometimes I wish she could've had a choice... growing up in this circus... it's not fun, though of course Kat.. well... I won't tell her what became of her parents.. I just couldn't do that to her... she seems like she had it hart all those years ago... though I welcomed her back with open arms... the only problem now is the only way she'll leave is through death...

Peter Elliot:"Another great Illusionist among the ranks of the circus, though he's happy living life... at least that's how he makes it feel. Which is great, i'm glad he does that, we need as much sunshine and life around here as possible. It's starting to feel as if people wish they could just die."

Samus O'Meridan: "It was hard finding someone who liked the tigers. Wild beasts they were, when there was no tamer, I had to tame them... but he's found a way to calm them... he's like the Tiger Whisperer really. Should hear him when he drinks.. the Irish really comes out of him then."

Declan Johns:" A hyper bastard this one is... though If I remember correctly, he's one of the only MALE Acrobats we have... I'm glad he was up for the job. Though I have to know.. does he regret the Circus now?"

The Circus: "Ah, my lover of ages. The thing that makes me the King of the Ring! It's going to hell, and I know she'll drag me down with it, but I love the magical atmosphere we pursue here... you want to join, sell your soul!" A joke we all used to say around here... but now its like, we don't accept ANYONE anymore.. too much suspicious people, and most of them are there for the publicity. This Circus isn't a publicity stunt, all it is is talented, dedicated performers, who get a paycheck every two weeks, free meals and a place to sleep. We're the misfits who fit together if you may."
Last edited by Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 am

Gackt

19|Snakeman|Cold, Charming, Quiet

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:
"From what I know, she is kind to me and always honest in her words. She is easy to talk to and her lion likes me or maybe more like loves me?..."
Alina Vinokurov:
"...Something says she likes the Boss...Yet her and I are close."
Amadeo Sombre:
"I would say he is a very tempting person. I do catch him staring into my eyes most of the time though. Sometimes I feel like telling him things, like i know what he says in his language, my curse and other things."
Scarlet Jackson:
"I could never find myself to say anything at all to her."
Gackt:
"Oh well..Ha.." Breathes a light laugh and touches the back of his neck smiling and looks up with is snake eyes. "What can I say? I am as charming as a Snake."
Aaban;
"...Not really into the whole fortune thing...Though we will speak a bit in his language to each other...I like surprising him with letting him know i understand him.."

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:
"...No...too much for me..."
Katalina Rose:
"Once in awhile we would have a good conversation. Maybe."
Peter Elliot:
"...Definitely not..."
Samus O'Meridan:
"......I am not sure..."
Declan Johns:
"Who knows"
Alodia Quinn:
"She thinks I have scales and I am too much snake for her.I probably creep her out."
The Circus:
"It's both a curse and a blessing. It let me live with my snakes for a very long time. For that I am thankful."
"I can talk to the crew just fine, not that I really hate anyone here, I just have favorites."
Last edited by Ville.Sunfall on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 am

Alina Vinokurov

19|Elephant Tamer|Beautiful, Independent, Fearless

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:◑ She has her lions, I have my elephants. We pretty much just have a mutual love of animals, so we don't bother the other.

Amadeo Sombre: ☺ He accepted me when no one else did. He's a good guy. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm to young, but I've more than proven myself to him.

Scarlet Jackson: ◑ She's an...acrobat? Maybe? I don't know...we keep apart mostly.

Gackt: ♥ ☺ Even though he deals with snakes (ew), I've always felt especially close to Gackt. He's also very attractive.

Aaban; ☺ Even though he's not much older than me, he's extremely fatherly toward me. I like him quite a lot.

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:◑ ☠ He never takes anything seriously, and I don't really like that. Sure, I'm not the worlds most serious person, but I know when to be serious.

Katalina Rose: ☠ I do not know why, but I cannot stand this girl. She's never really done anything to me, but she irritates me.

Peter Elliot: ◑ Who? Oh, the other illusionist...yeah...I don't know him well.

Samus O'Meridan: ◑ Yeah...I kinda stay away from him, but I have no issue with him.

Declan Johns:♥ ☺ He's *sighs* gorgeous, talented, smart...Gosh I've liked him since I came here.

Alodia Quinn:☺ If I was a lesbian...*shakes head* Just kidding! No, she's pretty awesome, tho!

The Circus:☺ It's my home. I love it.

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Zachary "Chucklenuts" Younger

20|Clown|Funny, Cynical, Unabashed

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne: ◑ I'd talk to her in french, but she'd probably laugh at me. Screw up so bad, probably be telling her "I run for eggs," or sumtin. Dunno, she's pretty hot though. Does that make 'er a milf? Ah, eithah way, still go for it.. be hard, but eh, could still try. Hope she don't get her lions on me though.

Alina Vinokurov: ◑ The Russian Elephant tamer.. hopin' she won't beat me up for callin' 'er "comrade" last thing I need is Jumbo stompin' me out. She's pretty cute too... but I don't think she likes me...

Amadeo Sombre: ◑ Yea, he's the boss. I don't think he likes me either, but if he don't, he's been awful nice 'bout it. Then again, he is the boss. Makes it even better when I do get to joke about him.

Scarlet Jackson: ☺ She's an acrobat. A bit of a shy one, but that's fine. She's pretty one too. Gonna have to get to know her better. Maybe she's quiet for the same reasons..

Gackt: ◑ Oh, lizahd-boy. Always fuckin' cold that one.. I don't know about him. He's weeyahd.

Aaban; ☺ Man are we lucky the DEA isn't following us. We'd be screwed with all the stuff this guy smokes, hotboxin' in his tent and all. Thinkin' fortune's ain't the only thing this guy's seein'. At least he doesn't get mad at me for making jokes about him.

Zachary "Chucklenuts" Younger: Who me? The clown who talks funny, with an even funnier name? Hey, can't hide a sense a humor, might as well embrace it right? Dunno, like always, some people love me for it, or absolutely hate it. But at least they let themselves known. Don't need to waste my time if I know I can't change their opinion of me.

Katalina Rose: ◑ I know I'm speaking for all the guys heyah, but I mean come on. Obvious she's been in a few fantasies. Don't know why people don't like her though. She has a bit of a problem with dresses, but hey, don't all girls?

Peter Elliot: ☺ A magician right? I dunno, but this guy's pretty nice. Funny. Shoulda been a clown, wouldn't mind workin' with 'em.

Samus O'Meridan: ◑ He's alright. Doesn't hurt no one, likes his tigers. Good guy I guess.

Declan Johns: ◑ Still, don't know much about him. Seems like he's trying too hard, but oh well. Still, ain't doin' me no hahm, why bothah?

Alodia Quinn ☺ She's the fire dancer, and I wouldn't mind dancing with her, without the fire of course. Don't need to burn my balls off or anything. She's pretty.. and I think she likes me a bit.

The Circus: It's the first time that I'm worried, of a bad dream, of a journey, on the highway, through the valley. It's a long road to get it right. Hey, in just one life, how can we live enough to rest in peace? I knew the circus had it's scars, but I never thought that it would give me mine.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby This Is Gospel on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 am

Declan Johns

20|Acrobat|Hyper, Rebellious, Childish

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:◑ She seems nice, but she has cats... big ones. With sharp teeth and claws.

Alina Vinokurov:☺ The jaw-dropping Russian girl. I've yet to find a fault with her, and she kinda seems perfect. Her elephants are cool, too.

Amadeo Sombre:☺ I owe him a lot. He saved me from that hellhole and gave me a home when I had none. Not that he needs to know all of that.

Scarlet Jackson:☺ Quiet, pretty, and nice. Her eyes kinda drive me crazy, though. Especially when she's looking.

Gackt:◑ I'm not imagining the snake eyes, right? Those are something. I don't really know much else about him.

Aaban:◑ He's really hard to read, but he is seriously burning some serious stuff in that tent of his.

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:◑ He's a funny guy. Well, I guess a clown should. The accent is kinda weird, but tolerable.

Katalina Rose:◑ I'm not sure I really understand what's up with the dresses or what's up with her.

Peter Elliot:◑ He doesn't seem too serious, but he dresses like my father does for work.

Samus O'Meridan:◑ I may or may not have been actively avoiding him. It's not my fault he takes his giant cat everywhere.

Declan Johns:◑ Twenty years, and I'm still not sure about this one. I guess I'll find out, though.

Alodia Quinn◑ The pink hair is totally wicked, but I wouldn't trade my sugary food for lemons ever. Besides, she doesn't seem like the type that wants to play "Deal with Declan."

The Circus:☺ My new home. Honestly, this was the best decision I've ever made. I finally got out of Duponte, and now I'm performing.

This Is Gospel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 am

Scarlet Jackson

20|Acrobat|Quiet, kindhearted, fragile-looking

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:◑ The fact that she's been here so long is incredible... though I've never really found a reason to befriend her.

Alina Vinokurov:◑ The funny accented one? She seems nice... I guess.

Amadeo Sombre:☺ I'm still thankful everyday for the fact that he let me in, and taught me everything I know.

Scarlet Jackson: I guess I'm figuring that out.

Gackt:◑ I don't think he likes me much.

Aaban;◑ I think what he does is really cool. But he also scares me.

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger:☺ Who doesn't love the one guy that can lighten the mood. Or, at least try.

Katalina Rose:◑ She's interesting... a bit extravagant though, right?

Peter Elliot:◑ I don't know him too well, but he's good at what he does and he's friendly enough.

Samus O'Meridan:◑ What he does is cool, but I dont really know who he is.

Declan Johns:☺ We work together, and he's great. I think I might scare him a little, but that's not a problem.

Alodia Quinn:☺ She seems pretty cool, and we get along well so that's always good.

The Circus: Without it, I'd be nothing.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 am

Samus O'Meridan

21|Tiger Tamer|Kind, Lucky, Friendly

Madeleina Jenette Auzenne:☺ Madeleina is a really nice lady, and we both share similar interests, mainly CATS! :3 Her playful nature is similar to mine, and she's attractive too! But I'm not interested, not that she's not great. Gah! You know what I mean! XP

Alina Vinokurov:☺ Alina and I get along ok, but she seems to stay away from me. :\ But anyway, I think she's really cool, and her playful nature fits with mine. But she distracts the tigers when we're rehearsing sometimes.

Amadeo Sombre:☺Amadeo is all about keeping us safe and making sure we're happy, and I appreciate that. :) He can be a bit rough sometimes, but he's really just all for keeping everyone performing and giving us a home. But he's always trying to get me drunk for some reason. `\(0wo)/'

Scarlet Jackson:☺ Scarlet and I get along well, and we're for the same reason, to keep people happy! ^u^ Her flexibility and handstands are AMAZING and she's really fun when she's just messing about.

Gackt:☺Gackt is one of the Circus's more curious performers, and I like him. He's very charming, wise, and whenever I feel like talking about deep stuff I always go to him. People don't like his eyes, but I think they're really cool.

Aaban:☺ Aaban is a cool man, and I can understand him preferring to keep to himself. His clothes are really quite bedazzling, and his talents are awesome. ^u^ But, I'd like to live my life spoiler free.

Zachary ""Chucklenuts" Younger: ☺Zach is really great, and always makes me laugh, and along with Scarlet he loves to cheer other people up as well. :) His hair is always interesting, and he loves his job, which not many people get the chance to love what they do.

Katalina Rose: (Katalina isn't complete yet so I'll leave this blank until someone adopts her)

Peter Elliot:☺ Peter is another one of the funny people in the circus, who's great to have a laugh with. His magic tricks are amazing as well. His lies are believable, which is why you only know they're lies after he tells you! XP

Samus O'Meridan: Gotta love yourself to love others right?

Declan Johns:☺ Declan is the crazy ball of fun that the Circus is glad to have. He can be a bit of a menace, but is more often than not he's just a really nice guy. I just make sure not to give him too much sugar.

Alodia Quinn:☺Alodia is an awesome person, and she really fascinates me. She's so brave to mess with fire. If I were in her place I wouldn't be able to be a fire dancer. Sometimes, If I feel like mucking about, I'll speak in Gaelic to her, because I know a fair bit of it. :D She's beautiful too. Not that I'm interested...Yet. MOVING ON She is dangerosu really, knowing how to turn stuff into weapons, and everything about poisons and stuff. But she's fascinating.

The Circus:◑Without the Circus, I'd have no home, be stuck in a job I hated, and I'm grateful for it. But it's got secrets, and I'm not sure what they are.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!