Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Equipoise

Q&A

a part of “Equipoise”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

500 years after a war that closed the rifts between the worlds of Aurae, Inferno and Earth. Satan & the Seraphim have fallen in love and later conceived a child. Many years have passed since then and trouble is brewing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Equipoise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Any and all questions will be asked here. Please make sure to look over previously asked questions just in case it was already asked. Also please make sure to make it clear as to who the question is for, it will either be to Polaris, Kuro or both. If it concerns making your character try to use the submitted characters that have been approved as a reference.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 am

Were you aware that the picture above the Races section of the introduction came from a Magic: The Gathering card?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:20 pm

No but I am now^^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:32 am

@ Polaris

I'm currently finishing up my character and I have a quick question regarding her stepmother situation~ Seeing as we don't have an actual character for her yet, would it be alright for me to assume that she was the one who sent my character to True Cross Academy? ^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:46 am

@ Ever

I am certain that would be just fine.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:38 am

@Ever
The stepmother do you mean her demon guardian or just a human stepmother? But yes they would probably be the ones to send her to True Cross Academy.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm

@KuroNeko
Thank you for trying to answer my question.. ^w^/ I appreciate it~

@Polaris
Hm... probably the human stepmother~ But would she know about my character's heritage?? Or about the demon guardian??

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:28 pm

@Ever
probably not but thats dependent on you as to whether or not she'll know about her heritage or the Demon Guardian. However due to the fact that the role is still vacant and if it stays vacant for too long I think I'll have to take that role out. Unless you know of someone who is interested.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:09 pm

ok so the Exorcists start their there post from the point after they get off the bus right.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:14 pm

@Akionakamura
NO!! Please reread what I had written, I've already informed you guys of what I would like you to do. Sorry for the out burst my dear.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm

ok so will our post will start in the class, or on the way to the class?

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 pm

It would start on the way to class

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!