Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Requiem Rebellion

The Requiem Rebellion

a part of “The Requiem Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

War is upon the land, and two lands desperate to protect themselves against the looming threat are about to be united as allies with the marriage of a prince and princess. However, with an unknown threat facing everyone and thing, nothing is that simple.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Requiem Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Requiem Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Requiem Rebellion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: The Requiem Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 am

Well it is nipples that this is a private roleplay, but there's nothing to be done about that. However... about those fonts.

Where'd you get/make them? Do you just have PS skills?

Oh, and good luck on the roleplay~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorry about this being a private thing, I'm actually just trying to get back into the full spirit of roleplaying at the moment, it's been a while since I could fully commit to one.

And as for the fonts, I've started making banners using a website I found that makes it very simple to do so, as I have next to no Photoshop skills. I use this place.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 am

Well, most RPs unfortunately don't even get on their feet before they die, so I can see private RPs becoming more and more popular so that people who are committed join and have something to do. It's no problem, though~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:35 pm

I hope ya'll don't mind but I will be creeping on this rp to see how it goes... >.>
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Eehhh, I was getting to a point where I was letting every roleplay I tried to make die before it even got to breathe. X'D So, I've been trying to swing myself back into everything, starting with this number here....I hope to move back onto making larger roleplays in time

And Silently, I do not mind people creeping, if you wanna read what is written, feel free to do so...and comment if you wanna. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Sorry for the lag! I worked reeeally hard on my guy last night and got most of him done! So I should have him finished and in by tonight! :>

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!