Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When The Moon Rises

When The Moon Rises

a part of “When The Moon Rises”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The hunters are closing in... It's time for the Immortals to put their differences aside and band together for their survival.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When The Moon Rises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When The Moon Rises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When The Moon Rises"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: When The Moon Rises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 am

Hi there Little Fox!
My favourite supernatural character would be basically anything from Greek myths, but... maybe a Chimera would top it. :)
Am I reading it right that I'm meant to reserve three characters? If that's so could I please reserve Kate Beckinsale, Jamie Campbell Bower and Teresa Palmer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:29 am

Hey, Cloud! You're back!

The three character rule was put up because the RP was originally going to have seven of us (I hadn't known you were back or I would have invited you as well) But I can add an extra three characters if you're going to be joining us. ^^

Welcome back, by the way! <3~

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:38 am

I'd love to join! I was actually wondering if it was an invite one and I was going to ask in my first post but I pressed submit too soon :)
So yes if you could add in some extra characters for me that would be fabulous. Thanks! Do you want me to give you some FCs or should I leave that to you?

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 am

The characters you have in your original request are still open if you still want to keep them. ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 am

Ah okay! Yes please :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:24 pm

If it isn't a bother i would love to reserve Lyndsy Fonseca!
My favorite supernatural from the movie would probably be Selene from Underworld which is ironic because i'm reserving a werewolf...

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 pm

I apologize, but When The Moon Rises is a private roleplay between myself and seven other writers. Please feel free to read along and chat with us. ^^

also, for everyone else, I wanted to remind you that the story takes place IN ITALY. Try to limit the number of non-Italians. Especially for the Werewolves and the Cacciatori.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Oh god i feel like a shit head now...thanks for clearing that up now

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:09 am

So...

Uh..

Carla is finished.

And if you didn't notice, she is my first female character.

Go easy on me o_o
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 pm

It was fine, Joke! Very creative ^^

All of the character sheets are looking great so far, guys! Keep 'em flowing ^^ We just need a few more and we'll be ready freddy to get this thing into motion. (: I'll be making a thread soon for everyone to start discussing possible relationships with the other characters - For the vampires, it'll be easier to establish previous connections because it's highly possible for them to have run into each other at least once over the past century. Maybe. But that's what we'll figure out! ^^ I'll also be adding onto the FAQ thread, so make sure to read over it and ask me anything that you want to know.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:03 pm

As you guys can see, we're only waiting on three more characters! Yay!

Now, I know that school is starting back up for most of you, so I'm not rushing at all. I do hope to be started by... Well, let's go with Wednesday? Wednesday sound good? Sounds great to me! Now, I'm really hoping that we can all get the majority (or at least half) of our relationships discussed/written down so we're all clear on those. Uh, let's see. What else?

Oh!

No. I think that's it.

Oh!

If you've seen the pairings and would like to request a switch, don't be shy!

Alright, that's it.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Alright - Unexpected delay in posting. BUT! I will have the firstpostup by Friday night at the very latest. I won't be on much (if at all) Saturday evening-night because I will be celebrating my third anniversary with my husband. ^_^ I'll be back around Sunday night or Monday morning, so don't weep for me :D!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:17 pm

That's so exciting!

For the roleplay too, but still :DD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Where's the post for Drago, you ask? Pfft. Don't worry about it. Working on something there for him. ;) Anyways. For the next hour or so, I'll be adding in Places so we can tag and so I'm not bored. I'll also be working on posts for Jinny and Joker. (You two know what I mean)

Also, I'm sure that this goes without saying, but even though we're typing in English (I didn't want to have you guys go through having to translate every bit of dialogue) the assumed language is Italian. Meaning that if your character doesn't understand Italian or has trouble understanding it, feel free to have them be confused every now and again.

BUT if you guys would prefer to type the spoken Italian in Italian rather than English, feel free to do so as long as you provide a translation at the bottom.

Translation: Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Like that. Alright. That's about it.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey, hey! Let's keep those posts flowing!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:43 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything yet, I was going to post by today but I wasn't able to. I will try to post by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience~

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:37 pm

So, you will probably notice that there is a blank post at the bottom, courtesy of me. Yeah, that wasn't supposed to happen ._.

I was scrolling, my browser did a funky thing, and then suddenly it said 'You have replied!' to which I promptly stared at my computer in confusion. So sorry if anybody gets confused.

I may end up throwing my post for Zakhar in there, but it is nowhere close to being finished, so for now, it is just going to sit there, awkwardly reminding me of my screw up ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Ho snap. People are waiting on me. No worries - I am working on a post for Michael and the twins as we speak.

Er - Also, when can we expect a post for Doctor Lennox?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!