Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hold on to me

Hold on to me

a part of “Hold on to me”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Everyone has to die one way or another. But, what would you do if you were given a second chance?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hold on to me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hold on to me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hold on to me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Hold on to me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 am

Hey BleedingLover! Could I reserve FC: Kina Grannis?
Catching Fire for 2013 woop woop! As for 2014 They are coming out with this movie that I am dying to see. I read the book and yeah... Maze Runner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 am

May I please reserve Female 1 and Angel Male 4?

I loved Frozen, and I'm pretty excited for the TFiOS movie ^_^
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 am

Hey! I would like to reserve FC: Kina Grannis as well (it does say we can compete for roles)
Catching Fire for 2013 and I'm very excited to see Mockingjay part 1 this year ^_^

EDIT: Actually instead of Kina Grannis I think I want to reserve Angel 1. Anna Paquin. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 am

May I reserve the angel who's FC is Daniel Radcliffe? Thanks! And err hard to choose >.< her?? The hobbit: the desolation of smaug?? Frozen?!
Actually- I definitely go with- wait. No. Rise of the guardians. God I can't choose :X
Most anticipated at the moment? Definitely How to train your dragon 2!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Can I reserve Human Male 2 FC Steve McQueen?

as for 2013 movies....I actually don't know :P but 2014 is definitely Mockingjay part 1 but that is like the end of the year....so yeah quite awhile to wait
Last edited by mermaidlegend on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm

May I reserve Angel Male 3? I'm not sure if it counts, but I went to see Rocky Horror live, and loved it, I didn't even go for the movie, just the Rave before and after. I'm really excited to see "The Lego Movie", even though I'm pretty sure they'll butcher it. Oh well, it's cool someone actually tried!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm sorry but I am going to drop my reservation here. I lost a bit of my motivation I had earlier, and probably wont finish my character by the time the 48 hours come to an end! I am so sorry but I wish you luck with your rp! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyelaine1245 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 am

May I please reserve Human Female 1?

ladyelaine1245
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 am

Hi, can I reserve Angel Female 1, FC: Anna Paquin?

Movies I liked: Pacific Rim

Movies I look forward to: Maleficient

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 am

Reserved. ^^

Sorella:I completely understand.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 am

May I reserve human male 1?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am

Could I reserve angel male 4? And if it's ok, could I change the FC to Colton Haynes? The main reason is because Joseph Morgan isn't what I would associate with the seductive, hardheaded type. To me his appearance is too devious and his physique too lean to be a convincing, protective angel either.

If he's not an acceptable FC, which I can understand since he can be a bit overused, I can suggest more ideas in the morning; I just wanted to reserve the role before someone else did. Also, sorry if this is the "usual" reason you mentioned, as I don't join many roleplays with FC claims.

Thanks!

Favourite movie: Frozen, for 2013 at least.
Upcoming movie: X-men probably

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 am

I could see what you mean. And I think you have a really good point. I'll change his FC for you and reserve him for you. Welcome aboard. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hao on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:48 am

I'd like to reserve Angel Male 5, if that's alright. ^^
(Cuz it's the only one left... >>)

Also, I'd like to change the FC, mostly because the face of Siva Kaneswaran (and any other member of The Wanted, really) is forever irreversibly linked to One Direction and 12-year-old girls screaming their lungs out in my mind. And nobody likes that. If that's a bad reason....... I'm sorry. *hangs head in shame*

If you'll change it, perhaps Hayden Christensen? Or Adrian Grenier. Really, I'm fine with pretty much anyone else. Just not those kids.

........ I wish I had time for movies. QQ

Hao
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:22 am

Reserved. ^^

@Everyone: Most of you guys have your characters started, completed, and accepted. Which is awesome! :) I should have my character done by Sunday at the latest. And we should be starting Tuesday, maybe Wednesday if we need to.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:00 pm

I seriously can't wait! (:

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 pm

@BleedingLover I was wondering what the protocol for introducing an angel to their human counter-part... I know this sounds dumb to people who are used to this kind of rp, I'm just new to how things run around here.

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

So.....when are we starting?

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 pm

I'm working on the first post now. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!