Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Changes In Life

Changes In Life

a part of “Changes In Life”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

Everything changes for this family.....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Changes In Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Changes In Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Changes In Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Changes In Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Life Changes

Hello! I would lik to take Diana Argon?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:27 pm

No, problem. I'll reserve her for you now.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I'd like to reserve Tay Jardine please?

Life Changes;
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:16 pm

No problem :) also I just fixed her mini character description so you might wanna check it out! Thanks for joining

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm

May I reserves girl 3: Jamie Chung? [I think that's how you spell the FC's last name haha I couldn't remember :3]

And yes I remembered: Life Changes
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 am

It's reserved! Thanks for joining!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 am

Life Changes~

May I reserve Ashley Benson? :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Of course Sorella!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RjWaltz on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

I would like to reserve Alex Pettyfer, please.

I forgot: Life Changes.
“Sometimes, when you least expect it, you meet one of the most important people in your life in a random space and time. Looking back, it’s easy to spot ways in which you could have not ended up meeting them. Had I not decided to window shop for guitars at the exact moment that I did, I never would’ve met the amazing girl, and I would’ve missed out on an amazing life with her in it."
-Rusty, Connect
My Website

RjWaltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm

I already accepted him, thanks for joining

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 am

Could I take the mother role? I think she could be a fun character.

Life Changes
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Sure Lux!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Since girl 3 is open again I could take her up to help get this going? I also feel like some people need to make their charries too xD

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Hello! this seems like a real drama!

May I reserve FC: Cam Gigandet? the role:son 1?

password: Life changes.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 pm

@Sorella Haha I'll reserve her for you and I know! I'll send out more PM's asking for them in. @RPgamergirl I'll reserve Cam for you now :)

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:37 pm

All right I will toss her sheet together today

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!