Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tower In the Sky

Tower In the Sky

a part of “Tower In the Sky”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and are banished to Earth to perish along with the rest of the humans; unless they can take their Tower back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tower In the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tower In the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could make a second character as I would like to also play a monster.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

@Ragnarok, that's fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:51 pm

@Purpl3Flam3s: Jumping off the Tower will severely injure your character! It is hundreds of thousands of feet above the surface and will mortally wound them! The only reason Frost is alive is because Life needs her to be, if your character jumps she will be just as disabled!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:30 pm

@Masquerade(Skye), So wait. You're telling me there is possibly no way of going down without hurting yourself badly. There really is no point of going after Frost then if they can't fight. I just thought that being a Titan/God the jump would be nothing because they were powerful beings. Especially if they were healthy. Seeing as Frost wasn't, that's what lead me to believe that the jump was someone anyone could do without, well I don't know...dying. Please tell me if there is some type of way to go down without killing yourself because that would be really valuable information for the two Titans (Raidon and Miriami) who just jumped.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:09 pm

There's an elevator. Sorry, I thought I made that clear when I described the Tower. They can take the elevator to practically anyplace in the world.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Masquerade(Skye), Oh my bad. Can you point out where exactly you describer the tower. It's definitely not in the introduction. Maybe it's in the OOC and I probably just didn't notice. Who knows.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm

There was a brief description on the first page of the OOC, but I'll post a better one.

The Tower is hundreds of thousands of feet above Earth, however there is an elevator you can take down to nearly any spot on the planet. If the Tower were to fall then the people below it are screwed. Inside there are tons of rooms including a bedroom for each God, a pool, a garden, kitchen, throne room, and recreational room. Here is a visual for those who need it. There is a floating chunk of land that holds it up which has a pond with a bridge going over it that leads to the elevator. Don't swim in the pond, it might look clean and sparkly but it's actually a portal to the Underworld. If you have anymore questions or for some reason would like to post a picture of your God/Titan's bedroom feel free to PM me or post it here.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Skye, maybe it would help to open up an Information thread? If we're going to be on this for a while, it might be easier to try that than sifting through pages of this OOC. There should be a bit of info to put in, at least from the answers to the Q's that I asked a while back.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:25 am

Hey, sorry it's taking me a while, I should have my post up by tonight

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Beach_Born_Boy has quit, I'll be opening up his position if anyone wants it.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:58 pm

I apologize greatly for my not posting yet. I've been at the hospital for a while and helping my mom out because she just gave birth to my new baby brother. So I've been kinda busy with all that. I'm going to catch up though right now.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:52 pm

@Masquerade
If you'll let me, I wouldn't mind playing another character. I think I have a good idea for him too.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:15 pm

@Avalon, it's fine! Your mom and the real world come first! Mazal Tov!

@Bespectacled, if you would like to that would be great!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 pm

I sent in a WIP for him. He's far from being finished and I haven't started on the God half of it yet, but being as I need to be up at 6am I kind of need to get to bed. I'll continue working on it tomorrow.

Night, everyone!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Just realized that Passover is coming up on Monday so from Monday night until Wednesday night I will not be on.

Please continue without me. Frost could have just passed out or something...

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Um, okay, I think it's been about almost a week since I last posted? Personally I've been waiting for ICryForAFamily to post, since I left a question with him/her? and Faust seriously has nothing to do at this point. I'll probably be busy over the weekend since I'll be in a different province then, but if something develops I'll try to write something in.

Or, I don't know. This seems to have slowed down considerably :C

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:55 pm

@Renmiri have fun in the other Province!

Edit: Guys come on you made a commitment! Where have you all disappeared to?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm just waiting for Purple to post but I really think that it's mostly waiting for the gods to get moving that's stopping the posts.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey guys sorry, I couldn't post and for those of you who didn't know, it's was spring break over by where I live. So I stayed at my dad's house and hoped to god her had a computer of functioning laptop which he didn't and I was stuck with my phone. I couldn't pull a bunch of paragraphs on a phone without getting frustrated. The idea of telling you in the OOC slipped my mind. Since school started back up I'm back home and ready to get to it. XD

@ragnorockhellfire, Hey sorry I should have personally PM'd you. I would say to expect a post up by tonight or tomorrow depending on your time and mine.

EDIT :: Change of plans, I just posted and it's the early afternoon. I like to rush things. One problem I'm having is that I couldn't tag Faust. I don't know why. I've done it before. Can someone see if they can do it for me?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

I was able to add Faust and Raidon to the tags for you Purpl3!

Also Lufia, Orsus is not there in the clearing with Miri; it was Raidon who was with her. Orsus is currently lost trying to find the group at the moment :)

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!