Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Yokai Academy

The Yokai Academy

a part of “The Yokai Academy”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

It's an all new school year at Yokai Academy, and with all new people! The strict rules of 'No Humans' are still intact, and when a young Human girl winds up enrolled at the school, how exactly will she survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Yokai Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:29 pm

@Felilla
After looking over your past characters, I'm actually quite impressed with your work. So long as you can meet the requirements, I'll let you in. However, on one condition. You'll have to find someone willing to take up another male role. I like to keep roleplays gender balanced. And if He/She can have the CS in by tomorrow evening, CST, that'd be great - or at least a nearly-completed CS. If the History/Personality is left as a WIP, I won't be upset. They'll have had less time to prepare. Also, your character will need to be on that has not yet been taken species-wise. I.e., a Yuki-Onna, and the role of 'The Chameleon'. As for the male you may find, he will be playing 'The Nerd', and will be of the Youko race.
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Oh hooray more people! So shall i pick another race then siren? I dont mind c: Like maybe... ZOMBIE ?!?!?
Last edited by C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:46 pm

@Kura, I think I know someone that can do that. Should I do another role though? Like the Nerd or the Geek?

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:12 pm

@Felilla
If you want, you can. But I do this also so that there's available romance for everyone. If you're willing to sacrifice the maybe-romance between your character and whoever would play the Youko's, than go ahead. But if you know someone who can do it, do whatever you feel is best :) If you can handle the two roles, I don't mind either way.

@COSMIC
Actually, Zombie isn't one of the main species. It isn't even listed in subcategories when you delve further into the races of Rosario + Vampire. You can keep the Siren, decide with Felilla who gets to play the Yuki-Onna, or can look under the subcategories in the Available Species Link on the Main Page ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Kura Ravengade wrote:@Felilla
If you want, you can. But I do this also so that there's available romance for everyone. If you're willing to sacrifice the maybe-romance between your character and whoever would play the Youko's, than go ahead. But if you know someone who can do it, do whatever you feel is best :) If you can handle the two roles, I don't mind either way.

@COSMIC
Actually, Zombie isn't one of the main species. It isn't even listed in subcategories when you delve further into the races of Rosario + Vampire. You can keep the Siren, decide with Felilla who gets to play the Yuki-Onna, or can look under the subcategories in the Available Species Link on the Main Page ^^

Wait but that links where I found zombie. See XD

http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie

But yeah if that doesn't swing, I don't mind looking into it c:

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Quick question, dear GM. Do you have the pairings already pre-planned? Or are we going to establish romance and such in the character opinion section, once its up?

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

@Cato The Great
The latter, my dear!

@C O S M I C
If you really want to, you can. But keep in mind that even when she is not in her monster form, she would be slow and a bit challenged academically and sensibly.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm

You know what. Ill just stick with the whole siren thing. Far too lazy to think of zombie mathingamaboobs.... Yeah. SIREN IT IS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:53 pm

@C O S M I C
I'm not yelling @.@ You have yet to see me angry :P I would honestly prefer Siren - since the Siren characteristics fits in with the Attention Whore role.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 am

Kura Ravengade wrote:@C O S M I C
I'm not yelling @.@ You have yet to see me angry :P I would honestly prefer Siren - since the Siren characteristics fits in with the Attention Whore role.

AI AI CAPTAIN!! Ill have my WIP up before I go to bed. X w X

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

Could I play the role of the Last Male character. I could get an CS in right away.

Favourite childhood story was either Rapunzel or Green Eggs and Ham.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 am

I finished Kimiko. Hope you like her.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 am

Ooh. She seems like a natural foil to Akatsuya. This might be interesting.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 am

@Eiko B. Winters
Approved! :)

@Everyone
Sorry you guys - I literally just got on. I worked ALL DAY (No joke). I'm looking at the CS's now!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:13 am

Kura Ravengade wrote:@Eiko B. Winters
Approved! :)

@Everyone
Sorry you guys - I literally just got on. I worked ALL DAY (No joke). I'm looking at the CS's now!

Making that money!!! :D

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Hey you guys, guess what :P

WE NOW HAVE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS SUBMITTED - BOTH COMPLETED AND WIP'S! :D

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Eeeeeeexcellent. *folds hands evilly* Soon stage two of the operation shall commence, and the world will belong to meeeeeeeee. *strokes cat like a Bond villain.*

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 pm

I will be placing the first post hopefully tonight - but I've sadly neglected my own duties and still need to finish my own CS x.x (I have been working almost nonstop for the past few days. I'm dyyyinnnngg). I'll be posting the CO forum after I put up the first post, too.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm

I had planned on finishing my character tonight, but I went to my sisters as I normally do to run and it ended up pouring down rain afterwards and due to flooding I'm unable to get home so I don't have access to a computer. I didn't want to ask this but I'm not going to be able to finish it until I get home tomorrow. I really should've predicted this but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 pm

So wait we dont have to establish relationships do we? Or does everyone just hate each other XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!