Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jefferson Academy

Honor Code

a part of “Jefferson Academy”, a fictional universe by dietmountaindewbaby.

You'd think that at a school for the Elite there would be a level of Equality. You'd be wrong

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jefferson Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Honor Code

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 pm

So, Ben is done. I'll probably start on my CS for FC: Darla tomorrow.
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:07 pm

May I reserve FC: Cammilla Belle? Favorite type of RP's are realistic/high school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

@Aurban Yes you can

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 pm

May I reserve fc Sophie Turner? This roleplay looks really interesting, and I would love to be a part of it

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Sorry, forgot to read the rules. I'd like to reserve the role of the Sohpie Turner FC, my favorite roleplay types are highschool and romance roleplays :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 pm

@lovestorygurl
Yes you can reserve her

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey!! I saw your message and checked this out, and I had to get involved. Sorry about being so late, I just came back to school and the unpacking plus financial aid issues have me going crazy.

But can I reserve Sarah Hyland? I'll consider a guy in a few. My favorite types of RPs are romance or supernatural based ones.

EDIT. Also, I'll take on Austin Butler.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm

@girl2fine
Yes you can

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:03 am

Finished with Sophia De Luca. Tell me what you think and I will get started on my guy. :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm

I would really appreciate it if anyone who can take a male would as well

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:48 am

Officially finished with Westley :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey guys! I just finished my character, Izabelle. She can be found here if you want to take a look!

roleplay/jefferson-academy/characters/izabelle-levesque
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey! I'm interested in playing either Tamsin Egerton or Allie Marie Evan's FC characters. Could I change the FC to Lindsay Ellingson? I like modern day roleplays and would be happy to message a few guys I roleplay with to see if they would be interested in a male role!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:34 pm

You can reserve either but I'd rather not use Lindsey ellingson. I feel that Victoria's secret models tend to be played out. If you want to discuss other possible fc you can pm me. And please do tell other people

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Okay! I'm going to pass but thanks anyway. Good luck with the RP :)!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm

I'd like to reserve Francisco Lachowski, and I know you mentioned a reluctance towards changing the FC's, but I was wondering if I could reserve Park Shin Hye, and replace her with Kiko Mizuhara. If not then, I'd like to reserve Colton Haynes as a second character instead.

EDIT: Oops forgot, my favorite genres are Modern, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi, also School settings fit me quite well . Actually, I see we have an abundance of female characters, so I'll go with Colton Haynes instead, unless we are allowed to have three characters?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:43 pm

So I'm guessing this is dead? What a shame...

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 pm

May I reserve the Colton Haynes FC???

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!