Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Upper East Side

Upper East Side Relationships

a part of “Upper East Side”, a fictional universe by royals.

The Upper East Side: home to the rich and privileged, and enough drama to last a lifetime.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Upper East Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Upper East Side Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Code: Select all
[font=timesnewroman][center][size=300]Character Name[/size]
[gif][/gif]
[color=#FF1493]â™Ĩ[/color] = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = [color=#FFA07A]â˜ŧ[/color] | [color=#0000FF]☆[/color] = Close Friends | [color=#7FFF00]☎[/color] = Friendly | [color=#FF1493]☐[/color] = No Relationship/Neutral | [color=#FF0000]✖[/color] = Enemies
[/center][hr][/hr][size=110][center][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/august-marcelo]August Marcelo[/url]
"Quote about relationship"
Description of relationship

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/brent-barclay]Brent Barclay[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/charlotte-h-buchanan]Charlotte Buchanan[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/connor-harkins]Connor Harkins[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/dustin-sanderson]Dustin Sanderson[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/hailey-neilson]Hailey Neilson[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/isabela-monroe]Isabela Monroe[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/jane-lynch]Jane Lynch[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/lee-min-ho]Lee Min-ho[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/oliver-grace]Oliver Grace[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/piper-vine]Piper Vine[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/sebastian-huntington-jr]Sebastian Huntington[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/sienna-alvarez]Sienna Alvarez[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/sydney-vale]Sydney Vale[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/upper-east-side/characters/vincent-mast]Vincent Mast[/url]

The Free Spirit[/center][/size][/font]
Last edited by royals on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Upper East Side Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 pm

â™Ĩ = Romantic Interest | â˜ŧ = Attracted to | ☆ = Close Friends | ☎ = Friendly | ☐ = No Relationship/Neutral | ✖ = Enemies

August Marcelo

✖Brent Barclay✖
"Brent who? Oh, him. Um, he's okay I guess. I don't really know him."
Naturally, Jane would never see Brent as a potential friend. He doesn't fit into her social circle and besides being of the working-class, he's created his own bad image that clashes with the type of person she likes to associate with. If you asked her what she thought of him two years ago, she wouldn't even know who you were talking about. Last year, she was desperate to lose weight and her normal rituals to drop the pounds just weren't cutting it. She had done everything she could to get her doctor to prescribe her stimulants that were known for weight loss to no avail, so with no other options, she reached out to the only drug dealer she had heard of. Brent Barclay. He offered her Ritalin and it did its job well enough that she would pay whatever he asked just to keep a steady supply. She began to act friendly to him in public, but only enough to a point where he would keep his mouth shut about their business while also not being too friendly where it would be suspicious. After a summer in rehab, she desperately wants to leave her past with Brent behind but something tells her that it won't be that easy.

☎Charlotte Buchanan☎
"I mean, I always think that I'm a good friend to Charlotte but do supposed good friends really cover the answers on their exams when their real good friends need help???"
While Jane's strong spot comes with partying, binge drinking and being reckless, Lottie's comes in the form of productivity, academics and leadership. Jane certainly doesn't appreciate or understand why the blonde takes school and academic integrity so seriously, but despite annoying each other frequently, they usually get along well enough.

â˜ŧConnor Harkins☎
"Aw, he's just so sweet. I don't know how he doesn't have a girlfriend yet!"
Connor tends to be Jane's first choice for a drunk hookup. He's such a nice guy that there's no question that he would never take advantage of her when she's near her blackout stage after a night of partying and whenever she's with him, she always gets home safely. It's so easy for her to have fun with him when she's drinking but their relationship isn't much deeper than that. He's too close (and in love) with Sydney for her to feel really comfortable venting about personal issues, and he isn't her type to a point where she would actually want to date him. However, she's more than content with having him as an almost always-available hookup.

Dustin Sanderson

☐ Hailey Neilson☐
"I haven't met her yet."
Truthfully, Jane has met Hailey. Two days before the start of school, she was released from her treatment facility in Illinois. It was located only a half an hour out of Chicago so her flight was scheduled out of O'Hare airport in Chicago. What are the chances that Hailey would have been visiting her old friends there and was taking the same flight back to New York? Apparently good enough, since it happened. She must have recognized Jane from one of Sienna's instagrams because as they waited in the first class section, she approached her. In Hailey's credit, she was more than pleasant and friendly, but not only was Jane thoroughly exhausted and emotional about the past two months, she also didn't want anyone to know she had been in Illinois. Her plan had been to claim that she had spent her summer on some exotic island with no cell service and if Hailey returned to New York claiming to have seen her in Chicago, the story would fall apart. Jane did her best to brush the girl off and act like she had no idea what she was talking about, but she's not sure that the act was very believable. She only hopes that Hailey fell for it, or will at least have enough sense to keep her mouth shut come the start of school.

✖Isabela Monroe✖
"If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to never be friends with this... thing. I don't know why Sienna still hangs out with this freak even after I've told her a million times that she's probably going to try to make out with her or something."
As children, Jane and Izzy were close. When they started to grow older and grow into their selves, it was apparent that the two girls were very different. Jane was a girly girl who wanted to indulge in every and any thing that was luxurious. She liked romance movies and boy bands, getting her nails done and shopping. Isabela liked video games and comic books, reading and skateboarding. They were all hobbies that Jane would never participate in and she didn't want a friend who was obsessed with them either. What was probably the breaking point for their friendship, at least in Jane's eyes, was when she learned that Isabela was gay. She would never consider herself to be homophobic but the validity behind that is questionable, especially when she thinks of Isabela. She was disgusted with the idea of ever having sleepovers with a girl, who she assumed, probably wanted to fuck her. It's ignorant, insensitive and just plain insulting, but Jane decided she could never be friends with Izzy after that.

☐Lee Min-ho☐
"I don't know him well enough to judge him."
Okay, maybe not knowing someone well enough isn't normally enough of a deterrent for Jane to reserve her judgement. However, there's a little bit of her that has pity for Lee and more than that, she likes his mom. She's one of the staff members that never bothers her about eating or coming in late, and the woman's tendency to mind her own business is enough for Jane to want to maintain a neutral relationship with Lee. She doesn't go out of her way to gossip about him and does her best to keep his name out of her friends' mouths too. They definitely aren't friends, but aren't enemies either, and their relationship if more of an unspoken one, where neither really acknowledge each other in public but prefer it that way.

Oliver Grace

☆Piper Vine☆
"I don't know why Syd doesn't like her! Piper is like, so fun!"
Out of Jane, Sydney and Sienna, Jane is the one who has the least amount of issues with Piper. Blame it on her lack of perceptiveness or the fact that she's just used to being wealthier than all of her peers, but she would never even consider questioning Piper's background story. Especially when Sienna is busy with her tours, Jane loves going shopping with Piper, and as she does with all of her friends, never thinks twice about charging her purchases to her own card. In her mind, it's just a natural thing that friends do, even if it never goes the other way around. She's completely oblivious to the fact that Piper sometimes uses her for her money, but Jane doesn't feel like their friendship is one-sided anyway. She likes hanging out with Piper, and is known to talk her ear off with gossip, drama and just venting about her many first-world problems.

☆Sebastian Huntingtonâ˜ŧ
"Seriously, he's one of the only good guys left out there."
Sebastian and Jane's fathers are good friends, making their friendship almost inevitable. He might not appreciate her tendency to over drink, but she equally doesn't appreciate him chiding her about it... or the hypocrisy since he isn't always sober either. He's certainly one of her closest, if not the closest male friends that she has, and although she doesn't want to like him any more than that, she's starting to think she does. She's hoping that it's just his undeniable physical attraction that is captivating her, and before she left for rehab, the feelings were small enough to just be brushed off as that. Right now she has enough personal issues to deal with and having real feelings for such a close friend would probably be too much for her to handle. So, she's hoping that when she sees him again, she'll see him only as the best friend she's known for so long.

☆☆Sienna Alvarez☆☆
"My partner in crime! Me and Sia have had sooo many amazing times together. I just wish I remembered more of them."
Sydney might be Jane's oldest friend, but Sienna is the one she has the most fun with. Whether these girls are downing drinks at Marquee or emptying their bank accounts on Park Avenue, they always seem to be laughing and having a good time. Really, it seems hard not to like Sienna. She's lively and fun, always down for an adventure, and never holds a grudge when Jane accidentally blabs about some secret that Sienna wanted to be kept private.

☆☆Sydney Vale☆☆
"Flaws and all, I love Syd. She's like the sister I never had. "
Jane and Sydney's relationship began almost fourteen years ago when the girls were enrolled in a ballet class together. They went on to attend the same preschool and private K-8 school, before both being accepted into Constance Billard. The relationship between the girls always involved Sydney being the bossier and more driven one, so when she assumed the role of the "queen bee" at Constance, Jane had no problem stepping to the side. She dislikes the rumors that pin her as just a minion or lapdog to Sydney, because their friendship is a lot more genuine than that. Sydney is someone who is always honest with her, and Jane likes to feel like she can confide in her as well. Their friendship has withstood over a decade of time and though the girls will bicker on occasion, Sydney is Jane's oldest friend and she doesn't plan on losing her. She just hopes that her unexplained summer absence hasn't brought on any bad feelings between the girls that are usually in sync.

☎Vincent Mast☎
"If Sienna can be cordial towards him, so can I."
Jane never had any real problems with Vincent. In fact, like most girls, she can't deny that she sees him as being one of the most attractive guys at Saint Jude's. When he broke Sienna's heart by sleeping with some unknown slut, any points he got for his good looks went out the window, though. Sienna was one of her best friends and it was just part of girl code that when a cheating boy breaks someone's heart, they're automatically trash. As the years went by and Sienna seemed to become less sensitive about his presence, Jane became more friendly with Vincent and by now, would consider him to be a friend. They aren't close and she certainly wouldn't hang out with him alone, but they're friendly enough where they can talk at parties and have fun.

The Free Spirit
Last edited by BurningBridges on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 pm

â™Ĩ = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = â˜ŧ | ☆ = Close Friends | ☎ = Friendly | ☐ = No Relationship/Neutral | ✖ = Enemies

August Marcelo

Brent Barclay

Charlotte Buchanan

Connor Harkins

Hailey Neilson

☆☆ Isabela Monroe ☆ ☆
"Izzy? Yeah, Izzy's the best."
Shockingly enough, there is actually someone on the planet that Lee Minho likes - Isabela Monroe. When he first moved to New York, determined not to make any friends and somehow run away back to South Korea, Isabela managed to worm her way under his shell. She is his number one best friend in the entire world. He'd do anything for her.

☐Jane Lynch☐
"I mean, I don't dislike her or anything."
It's a very little known fact that Lee's mother works for the Lynch family. He doesn't talk about it, and she's nice enough not to either. It's not that Lee's hiding his dirt poor status (hell knows he couldn't if he tried) but it's also nice to stay off the radar. That being said, they don't exactly associate, but she keeps his life from being difficult so Lee looks out for her on occasion. Usually by shutting down rumors...even some that our true. Despite not being a gossip, Lee's natural disposition for honesty makes people treat him as a reliable source...so they often believe him.

Oliver Grace

☐ Piper Vine ☐
"What about Piper?"
Obviously Piper and Lee don't exactly run in the same crowd...or, maybe they do, because Lee seems to be pulled into the Upper East Side world more than he likes - but regardless, the two have crossed paths more than once. No one would go so far as to call them friends but it's not odd to see Lee gravitate towards her when none of his usual group is around. He likes her enough he doesn't let people talk shit about her. But maybe, just maybe, it's less to do with her personality and more to do with being kindred spirits...

☐☮Sebastian Huntington☮✖
"You're wasting your time, I'm not going to talk about him."
Sophomore and Junior year Sebastian and Lee were quite close, in fact it was kind of hard to see one without the other somewhere nearby. No one's really sure what happened, but one day the two were sharing harsh words in the hallway before stomping off and now...well, now they hardly speak. And when they do, Lee regards him with the same uncaring apathy that he does everyone else.

✖ Sienna Alvarez✖
"Tch."
As far as Lee is concerned, Sienna Alvarez is the definition of annoying. He already has enough problems dealing with girls, but this particular one is a messy ball of emotions. And social media. And a compulsive need to have everyone like her. Maybe he gets an odd sort of thrill at the satisfaction that she can't stand that he hates her. If she'd just left him alone she probably would have never crossed his radar. Now he just complains about the fact that Izzy is friends with her.

Sydney Vale

☐Vincent Mast ☐
"Wait, who?"
Of course, Lee actually knows who Vincent Mast is - everyone who goes to St. Jude's does. But they literally don't cross paths. Vincent's well known for being in the middle of things, and Lee hates the spotlight. They'd never be friends, but as of now they aren't enemies either, so that's something.

The Free Spirit

The Funny One
Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:28 pm

â™Ĩ = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = â˜ŧ | ☆ = Close Friends | ☎ = Friendly | ☐ = No Relationship/Neutral | ✖ = Enemies

☆August Marcelo☆ {â˜ŧ}
"Oh my God, but have you seen him? I love Auggie, even though he hates me calling him that. He' can be a bit much at times, but then again, so can I. And his artwork is freakin' gorgeous. He deserves everything."
Sienna may or may not be nursing just a bit of a little crush on August, but hasn't exactly confessed to anything. Why confess when she's not really sure? Not like anyone could blame her, August is definitely attractive and Sienna is definitely not against acknowledging that fact. Just in her head. He's also one of her closest guy friends and she thinks the world of him. She admires his artistic ability and relishes in the fact that he is a bit more relaxed than some of the uppity guys at St. Jude's who are just as bad as the girls. She does have to remind him to chill out whenever he gets one of his into one of his hot-head moments and sure, they do argue over different things, but it's never anything too serious and he's just been great as a support system.

Brent Barclay

☆Connor Harkins☆
"Yeah, I'm very much not oblivious to the fact that Connor is like, a few months older than me and such, but that doesn't take away from how I feel. He's just so sweet and good, and he needs protection and love. This probably annoys him, but it's the truth."
Connor is a very good friend of Sienna's and she cares about him a lot - to the point that she is wary about his relationship with Sydney. She understands that Sydney and Connor have known each other for much longer than she has known him and she tries to butt out of their business, but it doesn't take an idiot to see that Connor's devotion to Sydney is not and very well may never be returned. And that's not fair for her. However, again, she literally tries her hardest to butt out of that business and only tries to say anything when she has Connor alone or in the presence of people where what she says will not get back to Sydney.

☎Dustin Sanderson☎
"If ever anyone wanted to compete with my actual brothers at being an annoying older brother who honestly should just be the younger one, it's Dustin."
Dustin's lack of serious can be both frustrating and entertaining, which is why Sienna just likes punching him in the arm occasionally. One minute he's being an asshole, the next he's being either an actual funny asshole or a sweet one. Usually, being an ass is always going to be included and it is something she has grown accustomed to over the years.

☆☆Hailey Neilson☆☆
"It's a bit funny. She was becoming really big and my fans were just like, 'Sia, you gotta listen to her.' So I did because we always share favorite artists and such. And lo and behold, her pop sound was just great and have you seen this chick dance? I had to collab with her, so I started tweeting some of her lyrics and then she tweeted me back. Before I knew it, we were recording a song together and then suddenly, we were on tour this summer together. You don't know how psyched I am that she's transferring here."
As two artists in genres that intersect frequently, they were bound to run into each other. It just so happened that the connection occurred because of their fans. The two singers met up after a succession of tweets and pleas by their fans to do a collaboration. Come to find out, the collab was a success and Sienna winded up touring with Hailey this past summer. They grew pretty close, though the fact that Hailey is going to be attending Constance might make them even closer. It was the first time in a long time that Sienna really talked to someone about the inspiration for some of her songs, including the ones about Vincent, and she really likes Hailey. She can see them being best friends. Hailey is amazingly talented, fun, and they went to some pretty awesome parties during the summer. It's only natural that they're going to turn New York out once the school year starts.

☆Isabela Monroe☆
"This is my girl! She's such a breath of fresh air after dealing with Sydney."
Sienna and Isabela just clicked. It really was an instant sort of thing. Izz just seemed so fun and her parkour tricks were literally off the chain. Of course, Sienna was going to be swayed by that. And then the fact that they watched some of the same shows and played video games and liked the same ice cream? It was like a match made in heaven. Granted, Isabela doesn't hang out with Sienna's typical circle and probably hates both of the girls Sienna spends the most time with, and Sydney probably wrinkles her little nose every time she sees the two together, but it doesn't matter. Sienna loves being able to just leave the glam and the glitz sometimes, and just hang out with someone she truly can call a true friend.

☆☆Jane Lynch☆☆
"God, I love this girl so much. I really do. I just wish she'd talk to me sometimes...and not tell Sydney everything."
Sienna has begun to learn that Jane just really isn't the best person to tell all of her dirty secrets to. Not that she has told her close friend about sleeping with Vincent again or even that Sydney was the bitch he slept with. Just small things that Sydney can then hold over her head and Jane apologizes for later. As much as the heiress annoys her, Jane is still one of her closest friends and her partner in crime on the party scene. Which was why Sienna was so hurt when Jane's mom told her about Jane being in a rehabilitation center. Naturally, of course, she confronted Sydney to see if the queen bee, but once they both saw that they had been kept out of the loop, Jane became the key binding figure for them. She always had been, but if there was one person who could make them unite, it is Jane. They haven't discussed how they are going to handle her and Sienna doesn't want to make Jane wary too quickly, but she is worried and wants to see Jane get better.

✖Lee Min-ho✖
"I try not to be a bitch to people, I really do and all I wanted was to get to know him. And he blew me off!"
If there was one person other than Sydney whose words could really set Sienna on edge, it is definitely Lee. And he probably care less about her, but Sienna is still hurt by the fact that he pretty much brushed her off. Granted, she should have read on the signs that maybe he just wanted to alone and yeah, maybe she's being too sensitive. At the same time, it wouldn't be her without trying to befriend people. It's not her fault he's just antisocial. It's also not his fault that she already feels insecure and him brushing her off touched on that just a bit.

☐Oliver Grace☐
"Oliver is just...Oliver. There's no other way to describe it. One minute he's flirting with every chick in his perimeter, the next he's being a stereotypical jock. There's one thing I've noticed though and it's just...he seems just a little sad."
There isn't some remarkable connection between Sienna and Oliver. Some of her friends play sports, he happens to play said sports with them. Some of her friends talk to him and he happens to occasionally be around. Things like that - those are what defines their relationship. She entertains him when he decides to flirt with him and she's not against their small talk in group settings. However, despite this arrogant and sport-oriented front he seems to be a master at, Sienna does notice small things...like the droop of his eyes when he thinks no one is noticing or the way his smile can drop just a bit when she doesn't even think he notices. He just seems sad to her and they aren't close, so she doesn't know how to approach that.

☎Piper Vine☎
"Don't get me wrong. Piper's pretty cool. I mean, I may be blonde, but I'm not a dumb one and I know when something's up."
The best descriptor for Sienna and Piper's relationship is friendly. Sienna doesn't think they are particularly close or anything of that nature, but it's obvious to her that something is up about Piper's background. Granted, the suspicion the redhead has aroused isn't enough to make Sienna stalk her or anything, but Sia does keep her eye open as she does to anyone who thinks they can just get in to their circle. Piper's own arrogance can be annoying, but it would be a bit hypocritical of Sia to be upset with Piper over her confidence when she herself is vain. She does, however, consider the pretty girl as one of her friends.

â˜ŧSebastian Huntington☐
"Sebastian...he was fun. Not that I know anything about that...or that anyone else needs to be concerned about that. Let's just...move on to another topic."
Sebastian was a pretty face that Sienna did not mind using or looking at it. Last year, Sienna had been working on a music video for one of the tracks off her album and Sebastian served as the love interest onscreen...and then, for a brief moment, her off-screen fling too. He wasn't the type to stay interested in one single person for too long and she had not intended for it to be a relationship either. She just needed some fun and again, have you seen him? Anyway, once it was all said and done, they went their separate ways - two people who, under normal circumstances, would not really talk to one another that much. It's going to be a bit of a surprise when they see each other again for the first time this year, huh?

☐Sienna Alvarez☐
"What is there to talk about? I am me and me is perfect."
The above exclamation is definitely something people are used to hearing from Sienna and something she would gladly reaffirm any given day. However, what is left unspoken is the deep-set fear that she will fail. That she is not pretty enough, talented enough, smart enough, nice enough - just not enough. Sienna would admit that a part of this stems from the whole Vincent-cheating scandal, but it goes much deeper than that. She has spent her entire life trying to be whatever her mother wants her to be and despite knowing that she does have other goals, she's also still not ready to see that she's not living her life. She can be bitchy, maybe a bit neurotic in her need to be liked, and well, terrified of being with someone else and just not being enough to keep them with her. At the end of the day, no matter how full or sure of herself she seems, she has to be reminded that she is human and that her flaws are more than acceptable.

☆Sydney Vale✖
"What are you talking about? Syd is one of my best friends...even if I have the urge to punch her 80% of the time."
To say that their relationship is a bit rocky is an understatement. It wasn't always this tense between the two of them. In fact, before the Vincent situation, you could safely say - without either girl thinking anything else of it - that they were best friends. However, once Vincent confirmed that he had slept with Sydney, it became blatantly obvious to the both of them that there was a shift in their relationship and they have been on unstable grounds ever since. Granted, Sydney has other reasons why she probably feels a certain way about Sienna, but Sienna's hurt from the fact that it was Vincent who told her the truth and not her supposed best friend still remains to this day. She also feels a bit inferior to Sydney. After all, Sydney is the ultimate 'It Girl.' Hell, the guy Sienna loved must have thought Sydney was better than Sienna if he had been able to cheat. So, a part of Sienna really hates the way Sydney can sometimes make her feel so much insecure and as petty as it is, she holds on to that grudge while also not being able to really let Sydney go. Sienna will be the first person to tell anyone that she has never been afraid of Sydney and will gladly duke it out with her if ever the queen bee pushes her. At the same time, there are those small moments that remind her that they could be really good friends, like when they're both worried about Jane, or when there's a split second of their guards being down. But then Sydney says something slick or maybe Sienna does something that unintentionally sets her off, and then it's like they are at odds all over again. It's a shame because Sia knows that they could be better, but there are some things she just isn't ready to forgive.

â™ĨVincent Mast☐
"There's nothing to talk about. He cheated, we broke up, end of story."
If only that was the end of the story. And judging by the fact that their families are still so incredibly close and the fact that both of their mothers seem pretty convinced that the two of them will be together again, it is highly unlikely that Sienna will ever truly be able to rid herself of Vincent. Not that she truly wants to; that level of disdain hasn't truly reached her. If she wanted to be honest with herself, and she does not at all, she does still care very much for her ex-boyfriend. He was her first everything and more than that, they were childhood friends. That's not something a person lets go of so easily. Even now as she tells herself that she has moved on and has been with other guys, the fact of the matter is that Sienna is still very much sensitive when it comes to Vincent and hates every other girl that he has been with. At least, the ones that she knows about, specifically Sydney whom he had cheated on Sienna with. That betrayal still stings, not just because it happened, but because it only fueled a deep-set fear that she really isn't enough for him. But of course, she will deny all of this and just say that she only tolerates Vincent's presence.

The Free Spirit

☎Charlotte Buchanan☎
"I like Lottie a lot. She's such a sweetie and is probably one of the most efficient people I know. She's also super gorgeous and needs to party more this year."
Sienna gets along pretty well with Charlotte. She could see why the class president and Sydney don't get along, but she's not willing to allow that to affect her relationship with Charlotte. Which is pretty good, if you asked Sienna. As a member of the student government association and someone who works with Charlotte on occasion, Sienna is always for someone who is efficient as she herself can always be counted on for getting a job done. One of her goals this year is to get Charlotte to have a bit more fun...maybe get her a boyfriend...
Last edited by chanelindistress on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:39 am, edited 7 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:03 am

âĻ = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = ❀ | ✯ = Close Friends | ☯ = Friendly | âœĻ = No Relationship/Neutral | ☒ = Enemies

īŧĄīŧĩīŧ§īŧĩīŧŗīŧ´ īŧ­īŧĄīŧ˛īŧŖīŧĨīŧŦīŧ¯

☯ īŧĸīŧ˛īŧĨīŧŽīŧ´ īŧĸīŧĄīŧ˛īŧŖīŧŦīŧĄīŧšâ˜¯

īŧŖīŧ¨īŧĄīŧ˛īŧŦīŧ¯īŧ´īŧ´īŧĨ īŧĸīŧĩīŧŖīŧ¨īŧĄīŧŽīŧĄīŧŽ

īŧŖīŧ¯īŧŽīŧŽīŧ¯īŧ˛ īŧ¨īŧĄīŧ˛īŧĢīŧŠīŧŽīŧŗ

✯✯īŧ¤īŧĩīŧŗīŧ´īŧŠīŧŽ īŧŗīŧĄīŧŽīŧ¤īŧĨīŧ˛īŧŗīŧ¯īŧŽâœ¯âœ¯

īŧ¨īŧĄīŧŠīŧŦīŧĨīŧš īŧŽīŧĨīŧŠīŧŦīŧŗīŧ¯īŧŽ

✯īŧŠīŧŗīŧĄīŧĸīŧĨīŧŦīŧĄ īŧ­īŧ¯īŧŽīŧ˛īŧ¯īŧĨ❀

īŧĒīŧĄīŧŽīŧĨ īŧŦīŧšīŧŽīŧŖīŧ¨

īŧŦīŧĨīŧĨ īŧ­īŧŠīŧŽ-īŧ¨īŧ¯

īŧ¯īŧŦīŧŠīŧļīŧĨīŧ˛ īŧ§īŧ˛īŧĄīŧŖīŧĨ

✯īŧ°īŧŠīŧ°īŧĨīŧ˛ īŧļīŧŠīŧŽīŧĨ☯

īŧŗīŧĨīŧĸīŧĄīŧŗīŧ´īŧŠīŧĄīŧŽ īŧ¨īŧĩīŧŽīŧ´īŧŠīŧŽīŧ§īŧ´īŧ¯īŧŽ

✯īŧŗīŧŠīŧĨīŧŽīŧŽīŧĄ īŧĄīŧŦīŧļīŧĄīŧ˛īŧĨz✯

âœĻīŧŗīŧšīŧ¤īŧŽīŧĨīŧš īŧļīŧĄīŧŦīŧĨ☒

☒☒īŧļīŧŠīŧŽīŧŖīŧĨīŧŽīŧ´ īŧ­īŧĄīŧŗīŧ´â˜’☒

The Free Spirit

The Funny One
Last edited by Desparadina on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:35 am

August Marcelo

Brent Barclay

☎☎Charlotte Buchanan☎☎
"Lottie's really nice, even if she can be a bit of a know-it-all."
Charlotte started out as just Sebastian's tutor. They would meet a couple days a week after school and go over some of Sebastian's weaker subjects (which was also nearly all of his subjects). However, as they began to spend more time together, and Sebastian got over the fact that, sure, Charlotte can be a tad condescending towards him at times, but really she is incredibly kind hearted. The two became fast friends.

Connor Harkins

Dustin Sanderson

☎Hailey Neilson☎
"Although we've only met once, Hailey's an amazingly cool girl. Plus she's insanely good at singing."
Sebastian has adored Hailey since watching her first Youtube video. And so when he heard she was performing in New York, Sebastian just had to go and see her. Although what Sebastian didn't expect was to be recognised as a model by one of the bouncers and asked whether he'd like to meet Hailey backstage, which he obviously did. After talking for a little while, Sebastian and Hailey exchanged numbers and have been texting, chatting online and talking over the phone ever since. However they haven't managed to meet in person since that night, seeing as they were both extremely busy with their careers over the summer. Little does Sebastian know that soon, he'll be seeing a lot more of Hailey than expected, as she's going to be attending Constance Billard School for Girls this year.

Isabela Monroe

â™ĨJane Lynch☆
"Jane's amazing, and yes, maybe I like her as more than a friend but, I don't think that's what she wants right now."
Ever since Sebastian's father introduced him to Jane, he's had a soft spot for her. However, Jane only ever saw it as a friendship which Sebastian accepted and tried his hardest at being the best friend he could, even if it did mean chiding her occasionally when she would binge drink. Which he knew she didn't appreciate, but he was only ever trying to look out for her. And even though she disappeared for months, he still views her as one of his closest friends (even if he might want more).

(â˜ŧ)Lee Min-ho✖
"Nothing happened - I mean, it meant nothing. No, let me start again."
All throughout Sophomore and Junior year, Lee was Sebastian's closest friend. He'd look out for Sebastian when he was being his usual ditzy self.Then, one incident tore their friendship apart. Only the two boys know exactly what happened between them, but it was enough to end a truly great friendship. Now, Sebastian can barely look at Lee without feeling all kinds of conflicted emotions. So he does his best to avoid Lee at all costs. Even if what he wants more than anything is that friend he would stay up 'til the early hours with, just playing video games and talking to, back.

Oliver Grace

☆Piper Vine☆
"I really love modelling with Piper, she makes it way more fun."
Piper and Sebastian met at a shoot. They vaguely knew each other from school but had never really spoken. During the shoot, however, the two began to talk and get to know each other more. Even though they may be total opposites, academically speaking, they still managed to form a strong bond and since that day have been close friends. Piper even tutors him in maths occasionally, which she gets paid a lot for. Sebastian knows Piper views him as a kind of younger brother because of his naïvety and the fact that she has to look out for him, and in a way, Sebastian does see her as a sisterly figure too.

â˜ŧSienna Alvarez☐
"Oh, um. Can't we talk about some else?"
Sienna and Sebastian first met on the set for one of Sienna's music videos. Seb was set to play as one of her romantic interests. And, during the shooting of it, things got a little more heated off set between the two. It was a small fling and was over as soon as filming was. Besides, neither one of them really expected to see each other again. So when school starts up again and they realise they're attending neighbouring schools, it's going to be quite the surprise for them both.

☎Sydney Vale☐
"Honestly, Sydney seems kind of terrifying, I'm glad I've only ever been on her good side."

✖Vincent Mast☐
"..."
Sebastian and Vincent have had a rocky relationship. Years ago, they used to be the closest friends; they would do almost everything together. But when Sebastian was around thirteen or fourteen, and figured out that maybe he was bisexual, Sebastian didn't know what to do. So, he naturally turned to his best friend, Vincent. If Sebastian had known that Vincent would turn on him and start calling him names because of his sexuality, he never would have said anything. Now, Sebastian keeps his sexuality a secret to avoid a repeat of that incident and avoids Vincent as much as he can.

The Free Spirit
Last edited by insouciance on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 am, edited 15 times in total.

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby â˜ŋUraniaâ˜ŋ on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:15 am

Isabela Monroe

☆ ☆August Marcelo☆ ☆

Brent Barclay

Charlotte Buchanan

Connor Harkins

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

Jane Lynch

☆ ☆Lee Min-ho ☆ ☆
"He's like a little brother to me."
Isabela was always a mature little kid and so it was hard to find people, let alone friends to keep up with her process of thinking but then Minho came along. They have been friends ever since middle school and to bella, Lee is basically family and everyone in her family treats him and his little sister as so. She'd do anything for him even if it makes her look like a complete idiot.

Oliver Grace

Piper Vine

Sebastian Huntington

☆Sienna Alvarez☆

Sydney Vale

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit

The Funny One
Last edited by â˜ŋUraniaâ˜ŋ on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

â˜ŋUraniaâ˜ŋ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:17 pm

â™Ĩ = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = â˜ŧ | ☆ = Close Friends | ☎ = Friendly
☐ = No Relationship/Neutral | ✖ = Enemies

☆☆August Marcelo☆☆
"Met him his first day, you could kinda say that I was his Qui-Gon Jinn to his Obi-Wan Kenobi."
The two boys met on August's first day of school and were fast friends thanks to the two of them having similar personalities and easily bouncing off of each others humor. When all the laughs are done and over with the two also know what's happening with each other, another reason they get along. You have to be able to talk about the shit that happens when the doors are shut.

Brent Barclay

☎Charlotte Buchanan☎
" 'Little Lotte.' Now that's a fun one to mess with, luckily she's a good sport about the whole thing. Even if it takes a bit."
Possibly the best ways to describe Dusty and Lottie's relationship is that of a brother and sister. No matter the case Dusty is always poking fun at her, a guilty pleasure. And if he isn't making quips he's pestering her. However when the day, well hopefully, when the day is done everything that happened is over and done with and the two are good friends.

Connor Harkins

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

Jane Lynch

Lee Min-ho

Oliver Grace

☆☆Piper Vine☆☆
"We're magnets."
Opposites attract and that is what happened between them, their differences collided and formed a great friendship. Dustin is one of the few people that she trusted enough to confide in him that she was not actually wealthy, which he took as a joke at first before she explained her situation. In that moment she put her trust in him, something he doesn't plan on giving up.

Sebastian Huntington

☎Sienna Alvarez☎

Sydney Vale

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit
Last edited by Duct Tape on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Piper Vine

☮☆August Marcelo☮☆
"I don't know it just happened."
Piper and August started out kind of like frenemies. They didn't really get along that well due to obvious personality differences, but after being around each other a couple of times a friendship formed. You could say they both talk about what or who is bothering them at their respective schools. Normally Piper wouldn't hang around someone like August, but she enjoys being around him. There have been times where she almost told him the truth about her, since he only recently became rich himself, but she is still restraining herself for now. He is a good person to vent to though.

☆☮Brent Barclay ☮☆
"Trust me I am just as surprised by this friendship as anyone else."
Piper met Brent at a science competition that both schools joined forces to compete together in. Of course she used a fake name, but that didn't stop her from meeting Brent. Besides being smart they also share a similar dislike for a certain Sydney Vale. This commonality only made them closer friends. Though he has his moments, Piper can tell Brent is a decent guy. After getting to know him, she feels a little bad about how people view him. She finds herself being a little protective of him. She really feels him over the whole situation with his brother. Having a brother of her own that she is close to, it is just one more problem that Piper sympathizes with Brent over. Putting all of the above things aside, Brent is also a good source of information. Him dealing drugs to different students really lets him in on the darker side of both schools. Piper wouldn't be Piper if she didn't use this to her advantage.

Charlotte Buchanan

☆ ☆ Connor Harkins☆ ☆
"He's honestly like my second brother."
Piper and Connor are good friends. Despite him also being cool with Sydney, Piper still gets along with him just fine. Piper really cares for him and finds herself being protective over him. She hates seeing Sydney strong him along, and she sometimes cautions him on his relationship with Sydney. Connor is like a breath of fresh air, and Piper would hate for Sydney's games to mess him up. But she doesn't want to drag him into her personal drama with Sydney, so she keeps her mouth shut as much as possible. Pipe also does her best to keep Connor from mixing with the wrong crowds. Since it seems like she knows just about everyone's secrets, she knows just who to try and make him avoid.

☆☆Dustin Sanderson☆☆
"We are a case of truly opposites attracting. Something like an ionic compound if you will. Better yet, like mixing last fall and this fall's wardrobes together."
Piper and Dustin just click somehow. She is normally super uptight, but his laissez faire and pleasant attitude slowly cracked some of her superficial shell. After hanging out together eventually she figured she could trust him enough to tell him the truth about herself. It was a big move for her, but it does bring her some relief because she can be real with at least one person. Overall they are great friends.

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

☎☎Jane Lynch☎☎
"The poor girl is delusional. I think she thinks we are actually friends. She will pay for my clothes if we go out shopping and everything. Anytime we're together she'll just pull her card out. I hate to admit it, I mean I really do, but I am jealous of her. She has everything. The one thing she lacks is a brain. But despite my small usage of her for my own personal gain, she can be fun to be around. I guess maybe we could be real friends? I don't know. My jealousy is blinding me."
Because Jane has everything that Piper wants in life, Pipe is extremely jealous of her. That jealousy is causing Piper to use the girl in more way than one. She doesn't particularly like using people, but it is all aimed towards an end goal. Piper is willing to sacrifice some of her morals for what she wants. Jane occasionally tells Pipe what is happening in different social circles, so she has a good repertoire of secrets. Piper does feel a bit more natural around Jane, since they are similar in many ways. Plus Jane is oblivious to Piper's home life, so it only adds to Piper's comfort level around the heiress. Though Pipe is kind of using Jane, she does consider her a friends in some ways. Something that does connect them further is their relationship to Brent. Piper was with him one day when Jane came by asking for some pills. It was quite a shock to Piper's system. She never expected to see Jane there of all people. Piper had to cover for herself as to why she was casually hanging out with Brent. She told a small lie of using pills herself to keep her model figure. Jane seemingly bought it so Piper just ran with it. To this day Piper does her best to keep Brent from selling anything to Jane again since the girl did end up in rehab.

☐☐Lee Min-ho☐☐
"I like him. He's quiet and doesn't say much. I would consider us occasional acquaintances. Occasional because like I said before he doesn't talk much. "
Piper and Minho have a mutual respect for one another. They don't really ever talk, but Piper does in a way admire him. At east he doesn't put on a façade like she does. He is definitely someone she would be able to trust due to similar backgrounds, but they just don't get along well enough for her to even mention her lack of money to him.

Oliver Grace

Piper Vine
"Is there much to say about myself? Well I'm pretty, smart, and wonderful. You could say my looks make up for my lack of wealth."

Sebastian Huntington

☎☎Sienna Alvarez☎☎
"Sienna is a pretty decent person. I get along with her just fine. I can however sense the tension between her and Sydney. I wonder what caused it? Well I'm sure with how much Jane talks I will eventually find out. I come out and ask though. I much rather watch their relationship slowly crumble if you will. That is if it does. Since I nearly hate Sydney, if anything happens between them I will definitely side with Sienna. Most of my loyalty is with her anyways."
Sienna and Piper get along just fine. Sienna is skeptical of Piper's home life, but Piper is so mixed up in her façade that she doesn't even pick up on it. Odd for someone who is considered a genius, but she does lack some good social qualities. Piper is the most loyal to Sienna out of the other two girls, so even if she gets any dirt on her she more than likely wouldn't use it. She doesn't think Sienna is a bad person and she really isn't that jealous of her either. That probably plays a part in why they get along so well.

✖✖Sydney Vale✖✖
"I abhor her. I should slip sulfuric acid into her drink. What? It's colorless so lacing her water with it would be fine right? No I have already gotten in trouble with the law before. I'm too pretty to go to jail over some dumb broad."
The best way to describe Sydney and Pipe's relationship would be frenemies. They act like they are fine when they are at school, but outside of that it is a whole different situation. Like Jane, Piper is extremely jealous of Sydney, but unlike Jane, they don't get along at all. This is because Sydney is at the top of the social hierarchy. Piper wants a name of her own like Sydney has hers. Piper does her best to hide her distaste for Sydney, but that may change seeing as its last year of high school.

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit
Last edited by Secute on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:48 pm

☐August Marcelo☐

✖✖Brent Barclay✖✖
"Brent Barclay... also known as the scum of the earth."
Sydney and Brent have absolutely nothing in common, which normally would mean that he would stay off of her radar. While she can be catty, Sydney doesn't waste her time with people who are unimportant, and had Brent certainly isn't of any value in her book. In fact, when she found him in her house during her sophomore year, she had no idea who he was. She supposed that maybe he was a food delivery guy waiting for someone to pay him, or a robber. She nearly had a heart attack before her mother entered the room and casually introduced Brent to her as one of her "close friends". As far as Sydney knows, close friends only means that he sells her coke when she's in town and is partying, and that's more than enough of a relationship for Sydney to be disgusted by. Her issues with Sienna and Piper don't even compare to how badly she despises Brent.

Charlotte Buchanan
"I think she'd make a much better president of the drama club than she would of the student body, but whatever."
In the beginning, Sydney liked Charlotte and actually considered her as a potential member of her friend group. Even after she hinted at having a crush on Connor, she still didn't mind the girl. Sure, she told her that she shouldn't bother with Connor because there was no way he'd be into a girl like her, but Sydney didn't think that was wrong of her. She honestly didn't think Charlotte was his type and it was easier to shut it down on Charlotte's end than it would have been had Connor caught wind of any girl having a crush on him. She didn't want to lose her best friend to Charlotte and even having a bit of competition for him seemed unnecessary. Their friendship remained pretty solid, at least in Sydney's mind, until one night Charlotte just randomly snapped at her and claimed that it was wrong for her to manipulate Connor and lead him on. Sydney likes to brush it off as Lottie just being a complete drama queen, but she knows the fellow blonde was probably right.

☆Connor Harkins☆
"Aw, Connor's a cutie. I don't know why, but I still see him as the little boy I used to wreck havoc with in Central Park or at family parties."
Connor's father dated Sydney's mother for a very brief period when they were in their twenties, and after they broke up, Alice introduced him to her good friend, Patricia, who he ended up marrying. Although Alice never seemed to grow up and establish herself like her friends did, she still socializes with this pair of childhood friends. Once they moved from Connecticut to Manhattan, Alice and Patricia started to hang out more, meaning that Sydney met Connor and the two became friends. While Sydney almost sees Connor as being a younger brother, she does see his twin brother as being boyfriend material and can't deny that she hooked up with him more than a few times this summer. Despite knowing that she'll never like Connor as anything more than a friend, she continues to string him along as if there's a possibility that they could be something. Why? She doesn't even know, really. Probably because she likes being doted on.

Dustin Sanderson

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

☆☆Jane Lynch☆☆
"She may be ditzy, bratty and wild, but she's my best friend and I swear to God I will ruin anyone who tries to hurt her."
Jane and Sydney's friendship spans back to their toddler years and though she's sometimes short with her antics, Sydney loves her like a sister. This is why it felt like she had been hit by a truck when Sienna (of all people) called her a few weeks back and told her that Jane hadn't disappeared on some luxurious vacation, but had been forced into a treatment center. Honestly, Sydney could have imagined it being for alcohol or maybe even an emotional problem. It's nearly a given that Jane drinks herself into a nasty hangover every time she goes out, and her dramatic mental breakdowns make for a show whenever the slightest thing bothers her. But it was for an eating disorder. A real, serious sickness, that she must have been hiding for at least a few months for it to get bad enough for her father to take action. Jane was supposed to be her best friend and admittedly, Sydney is hurt that she didn't tell her about the problem. It's selfish and egocentric, but Sydney can't fathom why Jane would keep a secret like this from her and Sienna, or at least from her.

Lee Min-ho

Oliver Grace

✖Piper Vine✖
"I don't watch those 'Real Housewives' shows very often, but Dina Manzo put my relationship with Piper into the perfect words. 'The girl is freakin' obsessed with me. I swear, I don't know if she, like, wants to be me, or skin me and wear me like last year's Versace.'""
It would be easy for Sydney to just brush Piper off as a wannabe. Constance Billard is full of them to begin with, but unlike all of those other girls, there is potential in Piper. Whether Sydney wants to admit it or not, the red head is pretty, smart and as far as she knows, wealthy enough to fit into her social circle perfectly. It doesn't help that her two best friends seem to be comfortable in Piper's presence. Sydney does a good job at acting like she's on good terms with Piper in public, simply because she has an image to uphold. Letting some pathetic "model" get under her skin would only show that she thought of Piper as a threat, and that's not something that Sydney wants to be spread around. So, she maintains a superficial friendly demeanor towards the girl, but behind closed doors (and each other's back), the two are less than friends. There's a lot of competitiveness between them, but when it comes down to it, Sydney reassures herself that it's her who's at the top of the food chain. If Piper really had a chance at topping her - which she doesn't - she would have already done it by now.

Sebastian Huntington

✖Sienna Alvarez☆
"She's one of my girls, so of course I love her. Why wouldn't I?"
Now, Sydney knows that what she did to Sienna was wrong. Sleeping with Vincent, regardless of him telling her that he and Sienna had broken up, was unexcusable. Sienna and her were best friends at the time and she knew how much her friend was in love with Vincent. Sydney still doesn't know why she did it, or why she did it again this summer. She doesn't want to be attracted to Vincent and she doesn't want to be the bad friend to Sienna, but she can't help it. Besides, it's been years since Sienna and Vincent had anything. Does she really expect everyone to just avoid him at all costs because she had a little relationship with him when they were kids? Probably, and justifiably so in most minds too. But wait, Sienna doesn't even know that it was Sydney who slept with Vincent that night... or at least as far as Sydney knows. So, in her mind, she feels like Sienna is the one who turned their friendship from a positive one into a fake one with an undeniable amount of underlying tension. No matter how much she likes to convince herself otherwise, Sydney knows that what she did to Sienna was wrong. Even though she's been able to avoid it for years, she has a feeling that she's going need to address her issues with the singer this year.

â˜ŧVincent Mast☆
"He's a friend, that's all."
When Vincent entered the Upper East Side social scene during freshman year, Sydney's interest was just as peeked as every other girl in town. He was the type of boy who demanded attention between his attitude and appearance and although Sydney acted unfazed, she was intrigued. Sienna was dating him though, and since the two girls were in a much better place back then, Sydney knew she could never make a move. It wouldn't only hurt Sienna, but also her image. Sure, she could be a bitch, but doing so to her best friend would look bad, especially when Sia was well liked. So, she kept her feelings at bay until Vincent came onto her one night at a party. Sienna had been on tour for a few weeks and he claimed that she had broken up with him hours before. She was drunk, too drunk to have any inhibitions, or at least that's what she tells herself when she tries to consider why in the world she slept with him. Vincent's big mouth got him in trouble with Sienna when she found out that he had cheated on her, but the two swore that they wouldn't share that it was her who he slept with. For the past few years, Sydney has had to pretend like Vincent is nothing more than a friend to her, especially when Sienna's around, but this summer when the girl was away again, she slept with Vincent again. She won't admit it to anyone, but she wants to do it again. Vincent might be untrustworthy and unfaithful, but Sydney isn't looking for emotional support or a relationship from him anyway.

The Free Spirit
Last edited by StarStruck on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 pm

A U G U S TXM A R C E L O

â˜ŧ☎ B R E N TXB A R C L A Y✖â˜ŧ

"Don't get me wrong, he is one of the sexiest guys I have ever seen, but he's just so... Ugh! Frustrating, I swear he lives for pissing me off."

Like it's stated, at first Lottie didn't know anything about him except that he was probably one of the best looking guys she had ever seen in New York. But, that's all she saw him as, that unattainable, sexy bad boy that she saw every once and a while but, never really thought about going up to him. But, Charlotte's the class president and she great with learning things about people and it wasn't long until the Southern Belle about him being a drug dealer. Did she think he's idiotic, risking everything and could possibly throw away his life? Of course, but it's not her life and they didn't really know each other. So, she didn't say anything about it. That is until she pieced together that he started selling them at her school during a very important charity event to help abandoned animals find good homes. She tried to calm herself. She tried to make herself wait until everyone had left but, she couldn't help herself. She was beyond fuming and had to give him a piece of her mind at that time. She pulled him aside and confront him about it; saying how she will not tolerate this and of course, asking him to leave. To her it seemed successful and she felt like she was the winner. Until the next day when he stopped trying to avoid her and decided to mess with her anyway he knew possibly. From the those good awful nicknames to him just being around like a pest who won't go away. And sometimes she can't take it, is he still very attractive? Yes, she's deaf not blind. But, now whenever they're around each other it always ends with them either bickering or coming close to it. Which annoys her more than anything (Even though sometimes, she looks forward to it. She'll never admit it to him or anyone else.)

☆ C O N N O RXH A R K I N Sâ˜ŧ

"Mr. President. Haha."

Lottie has had a crush on Connor for years now, since the first day they met to be exact. Sure she tells herself she's over it but deep down she knows she still thinks he's close to perfect for her... or any girl really. Hell, her friendship with Sydney went south because of her wanting to protect him from getting hurt and he to this day, doesn't even know it. And as much as it hurts to admit the whole reason she hasn't said anything to him about it is because of Sydney shooting down the idea of him ever liking a girl like her and because she knows if she did say anything Sydney would pull her aside and confront the Southern Belle about 'stealing' her best friend, Connor. Which would never be the intention of telling him about how she felt. And even after her relationship with Syd was on shaking ground, Lottie still loved Connor as a friend and wanted nothing more but for him to be happy. And, she could tell that he really liked Sydney. Did it hurt? Of course, she always felt second best and this was just another time she was second best to someone. But, as his friend, she had to just be there for him. That is until she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't just let him get manipulated and hurt by Sydney anymore. Sure, now he might think she went off on 'poor, little Sydney' for no reason, knowing that's exactly what Sydney probably told him but, it didn't matter even if they can't be a couple, she would do anything for him. And if it means throwing a rocky friendship out the window, then so be it.

☎D U S T I NXS A N D E R S O N☎

"You have the maturity of a seven year old... You're lucky you're like a brother..."

He is like yet, another little brother in her life. Sure, she adores him as a friend but, he is easily one of the biggest pains in her ass after Brent. When he's not joking around with her about the South, or trying to do her accent, and calling her 'Little Lottie', he does anything he can pester her from messing with her computer to just staring at her until she finally rolls her eyes and asked him what it'll take to make him go away while she finishes something for the school. Does he ever tell her? No, because just like most people he lives for annoying her to the end of the world. But, when the day is done and they're done messing with one another, she knows she can call him a friend.

☎H A I L E YXN E I L S O N☎

"You mean my long-lost sister? Haha."

Hailey and Lottie met one day near the school when Lottie was finishing the finishing touches of the new 'Hall of Fame' hallway. The Southern Belle quickly realized she hadn't seen her around the school before and they two quickly clicked from their love of singing to Lottie stated how the two could be sisters just like her and Rosie. And, even though she doesn't know her all that well, she can most definitely see the two blondes becoming friends.

I S A B E L AXM O N R O E

☎J A N EXL Y N C H☎

"Janie, I like you. Really but, do your own work."

There's more to life than partying and drinking and... being popular at least to Lottie there is. While this all seems rather important to Jane's life. While trying to make Lottie let her copy and see any paper that they have in a class together. But, the answer is always no, Charlotte has too much integrity to let someone see her hard work. Maybe if it meant that much to Jane then maybe she should spend a little less time partying and spend more time on school--.. But, even if she annoys her sometimes overall Jane and her get along just fine.

L E EXM I N - H O

O L I V E RXG R A C E

P I P E RXV I N E

☎☎S E B A S T I A NXH U N T I N G T O NXJ R.☎☎

"I trying really hard to stop seeming like such a know-it-all... I swear. I think I'm failing though..."

Lottie was told to be his tutor, that's it. That's all they knew each other from. They would meet a few times a week and she would help him with any subject he needed help with. And, for a little while that's all it was. They weren't find and to be honest, she felt like he didn't like her. Sure, she was a little bit of a know-it-all, but she couldn't help it. She was and still is the top student in their school and when someone doesn't get it as fast as her... Sure, maybe she can get a little irritated. But, at the end of the day her intentions are nothing but the best. And once the two saw that, they because friends right away.

☎S I E N N AXA L V A R E Z☎

✖S Y D N E YXV A L E✖

"I swear I'm not that dramatic, but the way she treats Connor is not okay! And I'm sick of seeing her manipulate him."

When Charlotte first moved to New York, it was a really hard transition from 'the country' to the big city and at the time, Sydney really helped her. And, in her defense Sydney wasn't that bad to be around. But, she she hinted at her middle crush on Connor and Syd just shot it down like nothing... It did hurt her. And, was she just be sensitive? Possibly but, for Lottie it wasn't what Sydney said it was how she said it. How Connor would never go for a girl like her. She already knew it was never going to work with her braces, glasses, and nerdy personality but, hearing it from someone who was suppose to be her 'friend' it was harsh to hear. But, Charlotte kept her mouth shut and the two were fine for a while. But, it all ended one night when Charlotte had enough of Sydney manipulating Connor just to keep him from going out with anyone and leading him on. By this point in time, Lottie was over her crush but, he was still her friend and she stands up for her friends. Sydney can call her a drama queen all she wants but, at the end of the day Charlotte knows that Sydney knows she's right.

☎V I N C E N TXM A S T☎

"You're still not my type. *smirks*

She knows Vincent is attractive, she deaf not blind. But, when they finally started talking it was after the whole cheating thing happened between him, Sienna, and Sydney and sure, she wanted to flirt with him but he was too good of friends with Sienna, or at least respected her too much to even even think about sleeping with him. Not that she was ever going to in the first place. But, now she had a real reason why she couldn't. As much as she acts like it annoys her, it does feel nice having someone, well a guy anyway talk to her for than a second just to try and sleep with her (even though he wants that too.) Yet, because of him she finally realized that guys see her one of three ways; either the super close friend that's not their type like Connor, the boring, overachieving, overcompensating stick in the mud who can never relax and is always bitching at them like Brent, or the girl that while cool is just someone they want to have the 'honor' of saying they slept with like Vince... and almost any other guy that's not a close friend of hers. Not that she'll never admit that out loud... But, other then the constant flirting... Vincent is a good guy deep down and Lottie knows it, she can just tell. Call it a 'Blonde's Intuition' if you will and he just needs to admit it to himself and stop putting on this show for whoever he's trying to impress.

T H EXF R E EXS P I R I T

Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm

✖August Marcelo✖

☐Brent Barclay☐
Vincent doesn't use drugs regularly and when he does, it's only marijuana in a recreational setting. Like any other kid at Saint Jude's, when he does decide to smoke, Brent is his go-to guy for getting the weed. He wouldn't consider Brent to be a close friend since they don't hang out aside from occasionally smoking together at a party, but he doesn't despise the guy as much as some of his peers.

â˜ŧCharlotte Buchananâ˜ŧ
"I don't know anyone who's straight who wouldn't want this girl in bed with them. Lottie can act like she's not into me all she wants but let's face it, I'm everyone's type."

☆Connor Harkins☆

Dustin Sanderson

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

☎Jane Lynch☎
"If she wasn't so damn close to Sienna, I would have fucked her years ago. I'm not going to test my luck with that friend group anymore, though."

☐Lee Min-ho☐
"That Asian kid? I think we had a history class together last year and maybe gym? I don't know, he's one of those kids who are just completely forgettable."
Vincent and Lee run in different crowds so they don't associate with each other much. In fact, Vincent can't remember ever saying a word to this kid. If he has, it probably wasn't more personal than asking him for an extra pen if they had a class together.

Oliver Grace

Piper Vine

Sebastian Huntington

☐Sienna Alvarezâ™Ĩ
""
On the outside, Vincent and Sienna probably seem like normal exes. They don't talk unless they have to, and they're normally only around each other due to having countless mutual friends. The fact that Sydney is one of their closest ties makes it even harder for Vincent to feel comfortable around Sienna, since she was the girl he slept with while dating her. It would be impossible for him deny that he still has feelings for Sienna but he doubts that she'll ever trust him in a serious relationship again. So, for now, he's trying to move on. The dozens of one night stands he has with other girls are good distractions but it's always her who he's drunk texting and begging to come see him. When he's piss drunk and can barely walk or when he's lying in bed at night too restless to sleep, she's still the one girl on his mind.

☆Sydney Vale

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 pm

August Marcelo

☐Brent Barclay✖
Connor doesn't have many enemies. He's such an easy guy to get along with that he probably wouldn't ever confront someone unless they've done something so bad that it's impossible to ignore. Connor and Brent are not enemies and true to his kind-natured spirit, he continues to act in a cordial and friendly manner with Brent. However, he's probably one of Connor's least favorite people. First off, he's a drug dealer which only spells bad news in Connor's mind. Secondly, he's completely careless about the illegal things he does. When Connor found out that he was dealing drugs at a charity event Lottie had set up, it instantly tarnished his opinion of the boy. Connor never confronted him about it and doesn't plan on it, but his interactions with Brent are less genuine than with anyone else. He just prefers to stay away from this one.

☆Charlotte Buchananâ˜ŧ

Dustin Sanderson

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

â˜ŧJane Lynch☎

Lee Min-ho

Oliver Grace

☆Piper Vine☆

Sebastian Huntington

☆Sienna Alvarez☆

â™ĨSydney Vale☆

☆Vincent Mast☆

The Free Spirit

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:51 pm

August Marcelo

Brent Barclay

Charlotte Buchanan

Connor Harkins

Dustin Sanderson

Hailey Neilson
"How can you not love me? I'm awesome."
I have nothing more to say here.

Isabela Monroe

Jane Lynch

Lee Min-ho

Oliver Grace

Piper Vine

â˜ŧSebastian Huntington☎
"The day we met, I had a breathless moment because I literally thought I had Adonis standing before me."
Hailey met Sebastian and one of her own shows in New York. She didn't know that he was a model until one of her bodyguards told her and he was invited backstage. At first, she didn't really want to meet anyone but after seeing his charming features, she made an exception for him. Hailey talked to him for a while before exchanging numbers with him and they've been texting ever since. She likes him and has a slight crush on him but will not act upon it, at times. Hailey hasn't told him that she was going to be in New York permanently and attending a neighboring school. She really wants to surprise him and cannot wait to see his reaction.

☆☆Sienna Alvarez☆☆
"My fans love her! I love her! She is an awesome person to be around and is very talented at what she does. I was very excited to collaborate and tour with her over the Summer. I cannot wait to see the way we'll dominate Constance Billard."
Hailey's fans is the real reason her and Sienna got together in the first place. It was hyped up so much for them to do a few songs together that one day, Hailey saw Sienna tweeting some of her lyrics and did the same for her. After endless tweeting back and forth, they finally decided to get together and make their fans extremely happy. After doing some original songs, they took it to the next level and toured around the United States with each other. Hailey loves having Sienna as a friend and hopes it remains that way for the rest of their lives.

Sydney Vale

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:00 am

☎August Marcelo☎

â˜ŧCharlotte Buchanan☎
"I swear if she throws one more silly little event to help help kids in Africa have clean water, she's gonna grow a fucking halo over her head. I won't stop her though. Where there's pretentious rich people ready to throw their money into some organization to help themselves feel better, there's rich people ready to throw their money into my pocket. I mean, damn, if I was her, I'd be asking me for some commission money."
He's sure she would describe him as an enemy, but since Brent is almost always having a good time in her presence, he'd claim they were on good terms. Granted, his "good time" almost always comes from doing every and anything to push her buttons and get a reaction out of her, but he doesn't think he ever goes too far. Business is business, so dealing at her silly little events doesn't seem like a big deal to him and frankly, he's shown time and time again that doesn't care if she has a problem with. She's just another rich blonde brat who doesn't understand what struggle means, but he does have to admit, that she rivals his bantering skills and is hot while doing it.

Connor Harkins

Dustin Sanderson

Hailey Neilson

Isabela Monroe

Jane Lynch

Lee Min-ho

Oliver Grace

Piper Vine

Sebastian Huntington

Sienna Alvarez

Sydney Vale

Vincent Mast

The Free Spirit

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:32 pm

☐ August Marcelo☐

☐Brent Barclay☐

☐Charlotte Buchanan☐

☐Connor Harkins☐

☐Dustin Sanderson☐

☐Hailey Neilson☐

☐Isabela Monroe☐

☐Jane Lynch☐

☐Lee Min-ho☐

✖Oliver Grace✖
"Sounds rather idiotic, but I hate myself in every single way."
He doesn't like himself, as stated in his sheet he is afraid of himself. He does not like the person he's become, but he has to, so he can please his family.

☐Piper Vine☐

☐Sebastian Huntington☐

☐Sienna Alvarez☐

☐Sydney Vale☐

☐Vincent Mast☐

The Free Spirit

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!