Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aeonis Academy for Demigods

Aeonis Academy for Demigods

a part of “Aeonis Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by Desparadina.

All bets are lost now that the Gods are slowly being killed by the mortals they ruled over, it seems like the Demigods are their last chance for salvation [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aeonis Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aeonis Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 am

47 posts, guys?! C'mon, wait for me! Let me know if anyone wants to collaborate after my first post!
Castle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:03 am

@Moonlight: Canada actually. We're like the bastard child of UK and USA in terms of English. It doesn't help that I'm from Quebec more specifically so add some French into the mix and you get something even weirder. It's mostly our French universities (and Cegeps, a mix of last year of high school and first year of university) that are going on strike. English ones accommodate more international students who don't really care about any raise in tuition fees since they're already paying a lot more than Quebecers.

@Cale: I may be tempted to crash your party. Just a little bit.
Every god damn morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

@Portrait lol dw my country is the unwanted child of UK and Ireland xD Northern Ireland is country neither of them wants but the UK is sorta stuck with us :P because if they try to land us on the Republic's lap there would be bloodshed and I'm not saying that to be dramatic, there would be literal bloodshed across the country :$

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 pm

The-Calenator wrote:

Hi. Sorrynotsorry. I'm tossing a small wrench in Dylan's love life.
BleedingLover wrote:

Whether or not the spell lands is up to you, but either way, something's gonna stink.
JacksColdSweat wrote:

Sparky Salvatore wrote:

MaritimeDL wrote:

If you guys are wondering why I tagged your characters, it's because they were (at least from what i've skimmed through) in the dining hall and could potentially get dragged into what my character did. Entirely optional, but it would be nice to have character interaction.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 pm

MoonlightWraith wrote:@Portrait lol dw my country is the unwanted child of UK and Ireland xD Northern Ireland is country neither of them wants but the UK is sorta stuck with us :P because if they try to land us on the Republic's lap there would be bloodshed and I'm not saying that to be dramatic, there would be literal bloodshed across the country :$

Waoh : O I had heard that the whole Ireland-UK situation was bad, but didn't know it was that bad. Funny how it is being swept under the rug by western media/news. Stay safe!

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℘ℓ∪tø on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:54 pm

@portrait, @moonlight - Irish/Scottish, can confirm this. Actually half of my family is Irish catholic, the other protestant (who hate eachother btw) so... yay me. We (Scotland) actually had a referendum last year to get out of the UK, big thing, but didn't hear much of it in the news outside of the UK to my knowledge, I may be wrong. I actually watched this clip in the news where the BBC asked some people in an American Uni what their stance on it was, only 1 of the kids knew of it, this may be biased though. It's the news.

℘ℓ∪tø
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Wow! Aren't we an international bunch. New Zealander over here :)
    @Pluto, we actually heard a lot about the referendum over here, but that might be because we're part of the commonwealth and we have a lot of ex-pats from the UK in New Zealand.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℘ℓ∪tø on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

@Cloud ~ I'd expect New Zealand to hear about it, of course. It was actually so big here I remember my homeroom class getting in a massive argument/debate, and a few kids staying off to witness the results. A a few of my close friends actually moved to NZ or Australia (✿◠‿◠)

℘ℓ∪tø
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:21 pm

@Pluto, I bet there would have been a lot of debates! From what I saw on the news it looked pretty divided on who wanted to separate and those that didn't. And haha, it's a good place to move. I have several friends and a sister who now live in the UK (though most are based around London).

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:04 am

INTERRUPTING 'MURICA!

...I'm just kidding — not a big fan of my country.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:55 am

@Psychopath: You're so meeean. He only wants loooooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee. xD

He\ll probably be a gentleman and ignore it. Just so I can have moments that I can fanboy at. xD

I'm so feminine

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:46 am

Gasp, someone else lives in New Zealand?! I thought it was just me, my family, and a bunch of sheep. Hoorah.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 am

Omg! I'm here too, it's not just you and the sheep! That's so exciting. We probably know people (or sheep... or hobbits, we've got them too) that know each other, two degrees of separation and everything. New Zealand is so small. I am actually too happy about this, hazzah!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 am

The-Calenator wrote:@Psychopath: You're so meeean. He only wants loooooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee. xD

He\ll probably be a gentleman and ignore it. Just so I can have moments that I can fanboy at. xD

I'm so feminine

Lol don't worry. I think Dan came to the rescue. Though, arguably, Aiden's spell was worded to be a mock blessing. The more hardship their love endures, the stronger their bond will be. *cheers*

Edit: I'll probably only be able to post Wednesday evening or something.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:41 pm

@Sociopath [Sorry for the misspelling xD]:

SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING. xD

+ I'm Australian and school is off because of bad whether... My trampoline knocked over my clothesline-thingy-mcdoodle. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Image.

I say hello from Utah; would any of you care to convert to Mormonism?
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm from Korea if that counts for anything...

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:01 pm

My computer's fixed! I'll be posting real soon. I'm just so happy, baby don't leave me again! I didn't mean it when I called you a punk ass bitch! I'll do better!

Anywho, my sincerest apologies to any and everyone I've held up. My bad.

Incase anyone cares I'm just a good ole farm boy from Kentucky. All we do is ride horses, drink bourbon, and play basketball. Sometimes all at once. We have interesting weekends.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:00 am

we moat certainly are diverse! All we need is a penguin, a latina/latino and an african then we have all thw continents represented xD

@Pluto every scottish guy I know is like that, my mum's famiy is the exact same, irish catholic mother and british protestant father, we're referred to as mongrels lol :P the Quigleys were even chased from their estate during the Troubles... then again it was New Lodge like so it's a good thing theynleft xD

@Socio hahaha don't worry, we Norn Irish are rather formidable, for example, we hear about a bombscare up the road we're just like 'that's nice', plus I live in an area that wouls be safe from any conflict like xD IbI love my country sometimes but thank god in three months time I'm leaving for Edinburgh or Stirling eyo!

@CutUp goddamn it man! Lol jk, our internet had a heart attack and just stopped working so this is the first I've been on in a few days :$

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Ya'll seem ready to get this thing moving forward, I'll get a post up soon, I should mention though that finals are bearing down on me in the next two weeks, and if you think I was a bit inactive before, I fear it may be worse these upcoming weeks with projects, essays, and work due for me. Hope I make it out the other side unscathed....mentally at least.

I see you guys got the idea not to interact with my characters hah, good thing! Don't think I would have been able to pop out a response in an timely fashion, and I wouldn't have wanted to keep any of you from potential interaction, I hope what you guys did get started on was fun at least. Out of all this though I do bear some good news, I should be getting a Desktop soon once a paycheck comes through.

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!