Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making of Myths

Making of Myths

a part of “Making of Myths”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

{Open Spots} // The vampire problem at Lake Grove was thought to be over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making of Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making of Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 am

@unicorns.are.real At the beginning of the roleplay they don't know about them, but as time goes by I'm sure they'll find out in some dramatic way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:29 pm

I will have My character finished by the end of the week. Some home stuff came up that I have to attend to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:43 am

Could I reserve the Avan Jogia human?
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 am

@Aquamarine Yes you can! I'll reserve him for you now! Thanks for joining.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 am

@Everyone, So there are five roles still open, all male, and there are several reserved characters that haven't been submitted. Due to this I'm not even going to put a hopeful starting date on this, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here hoping this roleplay will work out. I know I have two characters that are still WIP's, I'm a little busy right now with my classes starting up again. I understand that this can be a busy time of year but I hope everybody is still on board, thinking about submitting or finishing there character sheets, and I'm hoping the five roles will get reserved, or atleast the doppelganger male roles, which there are three.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 pm

I'm still here and looking forward to it! I don't mind reserving F/C Avan Jogia, vampire.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 pm

@phoenix_lynx that would be so wonder! Thank you.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:50 pm

If no one ends up wanting to reserve the Matt Bomer vampire within the next day or so. If you'd like I can play him too.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:12 pm

@Scar, we'll wait a bit and if no one takes him then it'd be great if you picked him up. I could be his doppelganger if no one else takes it.

Gosh everyone I can finally feel this roleplay coming together so perfect. Super excited!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Sounds good. I have no problem playing him. I was going to say I could play Ed Westwick but the Doppelgangers are much more important. But yeah just let me know, and if I need to create a character sheet or anything I will.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:05 pm

I just finished Dimitri.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Ooh, may I reserve the Matt Bomer human, too? I've had a sudden spring of inspiration. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:16 am

Omo! I have to say that I'm almost done with Evelyn's history and honestly I'm having a blast writing it! So much you can do with a very old vampire and history >:D

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 pm

@RubyTuesday Great! Wonderful. Thanks for taking him up.

@GrimBones66 I agree, it was so easy to write Ophelia's history because she just had so much of it!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:22 am

I'm done with Mikel! Hope you like him. XD

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 pm

I forgot to say this earlier. If anyone wants back story with my character Willow just ask :) I already have some with one person but since she's been around 200 years there's definitely possibility to play there! Or if anyone has any cool story ideas or anything lol.

@WrittenInSilverInk just let me know if you want me to be the Matt Bomer vampire since that's the last Doppelgänger to need to be filled. If you want me to I can. Just let me know and I'll work on his character sheet tomorrow if I need to.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:45 am

Aside from a little bit of touching up, I've finished Victoria! Woah, writing her history was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be... xD

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:08 am

Hey everyone! I've been a bit awol for a bit, so sorry about thatI got a little busy. I believe I'm updated on accepting all the characters and I'm super excited about getting started soon.

@Scar.- I would love if you took up Matt Bomer, it would be sooo helpful.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Okie Dokie lol :) Give me a day or 2 to whip it out. Fingers crossed I'll have it done tonight but I have a lot of homework.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Heya, me again, could I reserve francicso lachowski, I just had an idea for him and figured it would help fill out the open roles :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!