Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

a part of “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

{Take a look won't you? FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm

That's fine dearies!
@Alle,
I was thinking about how they'd found out about the bureau. Did they know about it from the moderator's group or did they just run into them somehow and think "hmm, sounds like a good gig." and start following them around?

To answer that. Okay, so I'm really bad at writing up like explanations of things? So, basically Mr. Giuseppe is this very powerful being that ran the bureau by himself before the current group did. He was getting on in years and as such needed successors. So he sent out a telepathic call to those he felt would be good fits. I.E children and teens who had begun discovering their powers and hadn't been turned evil by this (Secret) thing.

So think of it as the rogues, or strays from the main group had an instinct to go there. A thought in their own head that they needed to go there. So they all went there, some may not have joined or decided to only look from afar at the time, or some are just like "Yeah I'm not headed there yet." Lazys =_= but eh, it's like they already knew it existed. Now, normal people who aren't "super" only know about it when they're in dire need.

Um, hope that helped?? I'm really no good at explaining.. It kinda came with the powers that in the back of their minds they knew this place existed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:33 am

I apologise for the inconvenience but I'm changing my face claim to Finnian from Kuroshitsuji. I've just got a plot bunny for Zeke and the others that I'm pretty sure would work well for this setting, but in order to implement that I've got to change face claims. I'm really sorry for the last minute change, but I would really like to implement this idea since it solves some plot holes in Zeke's backstory. Sorry!!
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Alright, that's fine. So we're starting today!
Er, it's starting on a regular morning, everyone's going about their business and then the client will appear at round two of posting! :D So, yeah basically everyone except the rogues are at the townhouse doing their thing! Much love~

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Actually, I have a question about the houses. In the Introduction you said there's a circle of houses, and I was wondering if the characters each have their own house, or if they share just one. I don't know if its super important or not but I'd like to know if that's okay.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:49 pm

@Starlight, they are in a small circle of houses yes, but they all reside within the one house. All except the rogues who aren't a part of the guild. Hope that helped! ^_^

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

My post is up. I set it at 7 AM since he wasn't exactly around any of the others, but it can be interpreted proceeding all posts before that time.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 am

@alliqua
      I feel it's important to note that Rye's power isn't weapon proficiency. It's still Psychometry, but heavily focused towards the tangible effects rather than simple retrocognition. His power isn't confined to simply weapons. For example, if you give him a used number code lock with a keypad, he'll be able to open it based on the imprints left behind by those who used it before. Likewise, if you give Rye a completely new, unused gun then he'd be learning it from the ground up. They're definitely not the same thing. ; u ;

I'll have my post up sometime within the next couple of days.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:39 pm

@Macco, sorry about that. I changed it on the homepage.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:10 am

So um... this happened.

Anyways, at least half of us have posted at the moment.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:38 pm

super sorry, I can't post for the weekend and I'll try to post on Monday.

I've had a very tiring week.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:36 am

Once everybody posts for this round, will we be moving on a bit? I haven't seen any activity from MyChem, so will we just wait until Monday at the most?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:54 pm

We are waiting for 4 people so I think it's best to wait on it
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Writers block is terrible and should just die. Agh. On the bright side, posted! :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Since we're just waiting on two people and they haven't put in any reason for their absence, why not just continue? I don't want this to die. D:
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Yeah, I agree with Starlight. Rather we progress with the storyline rather than have it die out due to only a fraction of the cast.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:13 pm

I'll admit I was looking forward to seeing Mikey's character in action, but I do have to agree with Starlight77 and Jedly on this. So many roleplays have died for me that it would be a shame if this one perished on the account of only two people.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:44 pm

So we wait, or we go on with the roleplay? We could just say that they woke up late, and I don't really want this to die.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Aquilla hasn't been online for a few days... So I'd say keep posting just to keep this thing alive. I'd be sad if it died. If Aquilla comes back and would rather we waited, we could just delete the posts.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:28 pm

I agree. I can have up post up tonight or tomorrow, unless someone else wants to post first.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 pm

I'll post tomorrow, to keep it moving. Should spur the plot a bit, but keep it at a decent pace so it's not anything monumental. Would be nice if Alliqua came back soon, probably'll be online during the weekend.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!