Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

a part of “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

{Take a look won't you? FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:13 pm

I was going to try this time considering I had a chance since Eva said it wouldn't be his best work, but a dead roleplay has been revived. So I'll just op out. so Eva has more time to work. Peace!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:44 pm

I'll get the bio up tomorrow and by the way, I'm hyped for this roleplay. Great idea, even better people.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm pumped as well, everyone is so gung-ho! :D I'm gonna do my best to keep this roleplay going with you guys, BELIEVE IT!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:01 am

This may or may not be a dumb question, but is there going to be a Character Relations sheet?
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 am

Ah, whoops, sorry. Kinda forgot. Here -

character FC - Syo from Uta no Prince Sama. (If anyone knows about cute anime guys with hairdecs, please tell me. I'm running out of material. :)) Might change it to Finny from Kuroshitsuji depending on what personality I decide on though.

Hex: #FF8000

power - Superstrength and a mild invulnerability. Basically, his body is really, really strong, and so are his muscles and bones. He's able to benchpress a truck, and the idea of playing a melee tanker is nice. On the downside he still feels pain and if he isn't careful he can wreck his body from outputting too much power, which is part of the reason why he's got mild invulnerability.
Or control over fabric and thread. That'd be cool too. So are barriers. Hmmm....

Jedly, maybe our characters could be a duo (as in friends) for plot purposes? While your character isn't too hyped to join the bureau, mine is (although he is awkward as a fish on land), and my character could just drag your character along for the ride or something like that at first? It'd be funny. Up to you, though. :)

Er. Will get started on the character sheet tomorrow, after getting some sleep. I'll have the character tweaked out by then, hopefully.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 pm

@Alle, Excellent! I'll put your supplied info on the homepage!

@Star, Yeah I was planning on whipping up a relations thread since they've been together a year, aside from the rogues! But eh Also! While I'm thinking about it, you rogues~ Your powers will be even more under-developed and unpredictable because you haven't been trained in them at all! Just thought I'd add that in. I mean you can have decent control sure but ehh...

Anyways, I'll get to work on that relations sheet and such...

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Waa, I go to school for one day, come back, and find that the role I suggested was almost already taken!
So, can I reserve the role of some sort of rogue?

Her power will be control of the element of air. FC is Hitagi Senjougahara.

As for her hex... I'd say... #0097ff. I'll get started right away. Thanks!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:42 pm

@Starlight, Haha got you, reserved!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:27 pm

@Alle I'm alright with them being affiliated and aware of each other, but I wouldn't exactly go the extra mile and call them friends. Still thinking over Yu's personality and stuff, so it depends.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:55 am

*phew* I am finally almost done! I just need to put in the images (:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:26 am

I'm almost finished Ouo, so if anyone would like to discuss relationships with him, I'd appreciate if you'd PM me and we can go on from there~!

he needs real friends..

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:52 am

I just have the bio and a few bits of the special section to go.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:50 am

I'm done and ready to talk realtions

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:21 am

More or less done. Just left the pics.

And good lord, what horror story of a past have I given to my character?! I swear I hadn't meant for it to turn out that bad... ( TT^TT)

I'll get to work on the relationships. Any ideas how we're gonna start? :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Alrighty, well all the characters look lovely :3 but I'm planning on starting it WEDNESDAY! So please have your sheets finished by then! Much love!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Feng is done! Anyone that wasn't to discuss relations can PM or IM me!

I was thinking, perhaps someone in the Bureau knows Feng, and kinda just lets her meddle with them sometimes, and they're the only reason why they haven't chased her off yet. Anyone interested? xP

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Actually, Starlight, I would love to take up that role!

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:56 am

I was thinking about how they'd found out about the bureau. Did they know about it from the moderator's group or did they just run into them somehow and think "hmm, sounds like a good gig." and start following them around?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:39 am

I'll be done with my CS later today. Been packed with HW, so yeh, the coffee consumption is through the roof. I envision Yu trying to avoid the bureau and retain his neutral standing, as he finds the whole entire struggle constricting. Relations will also be completed later.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Bleugh, same as Jedly. I'll finish Marin's name banner and add whatever remaining pics I need to. *flops over* if I don't, I blame my headache. Relationships are basically done unless anyone wants to PM me for specifics.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!