Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nox // Lumos

Lumos [ Relationship Thread ]

a part of “Nox // Lumos”, a fictional universe by Tumbleweed.

A new power has risen, and it grows in strength and number each day. Suspicions build and loyalties are tested as the wizarding world once again descends into chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nox // Lumos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lumos [ Relationship Thread ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:00 am

ImageImage

--

[ β€” In times of darkness, β€” ]

--

The official relationship thread of Nox // Lumos.

Relationships between characters are to be detailed here.

Whether extensive or brief is up to you, but closest friend or greatest foe; boyfriend, girlfriend, soulmate, one true love; family members or your very last blood relation aliveβ€”all of it must be listed in this thread.

--

[ β€” Friendship shall be your light. β€” ]
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–Œthis is not life.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”˜

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Lumos [ Relationship Thread ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:02 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:04 am

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 am

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themis on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 am

ImageTHEMIS
personification of law + order

tumblr | twitter| playlists

themis
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Second-in-Command~Auror~Pure-Blood~Animagus

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
[color=#]|[/color]Name[color=#]|[/color]
[color=#]{[/color]”Quote.”[color=#]}[/color]

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
[color=#]|[/color]Name[color=#]|[/color]
[color=#]{[/color]”Quote.”[color=#]}[/color]

This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:00 pm

ImageF A M I L Y

β€œClementine is my cousin. I was fairly close to her growing up. But last
I heard she was captured by The Unmentionables. I assume she’s dead.”

β€œJames and I were always close. He is not only my cousin but one of my
closest friends. I trust him more than most.”

β€œBear! Another one of my many cousins, but we’ve always been close.
He can’t get rid of me even if he tried. I was his teacher his last year at
Hogwarts and now we both teacher together as some of the youngest
teachers at school.”

F R I E N D S

β€œAugust... I honestly don’t know what to say about him. We’ve always
been very competitive and spent most of our time at Hogwarts arguing.
I was also one of the few people to believe he was innocent when he was
accused of murdering his parents. All I know... Is that I would die before
letting The Unmentionables take him.”

"Drago is my oldest and closest friend. My mother and his father have
been friends long before either one of us came along because they were
in the Triwizard Tournament together. We grew up together, and have
been friends for as long as I can remember. He is my best friend and
like a brother to me."

"Sun was one of my best students. Maybe a little quiet but she was a
pleasure to have in my class and I respect her highly."

"Chuckie is another student of mine. She definitely has a thirst for
knowledge and shows great potential. I was also the one to convince
her to join the Resistance."

F R I E N E M I E S

β€œKieran and I were once very close, she was like a little sister to me. But
I found out that she joined The Unmentionables... I just hope I never have
to face her in battle because I don't think I could take her life.”

N E U T R A L

β€œI think he went by Ram? I remember him... He got expelled for cutting
someone's arm off. I couldn't care less if he lives or dies to be honest."

"Well... I have no issues with him."

"Yet another person I don't particularly have any issues with. She isn't
my best friend or anything, but we have a good laugh now and then."

E N E M I E S

β€œI’ve heard of him... He’s unstable and ruthless. I know that he wants all
Potters and Weasley’s dead which just gives me more reason not to like
him.”

β€œI’ve personally never met him. But I know he framed Augustus for their
parents murders... And that’s reason enough for me to hate him.”

"I've never set eyes on him before but I know that he was one of The
Unmentionables responsible for my brother's murder... Someday I'll meet
him... And I will kill him."

"I believe she is another one of The Unmentionables that is responsible
for Louis' death... And that's unforgiving."

00000000000000000000000000000Clementine Le Roux
000000000000000000000000000000000000"Lily Potter"

0000000000000000000000000000000000James Potter II

00000000000000000000000000000000000Hugo Weasley

0000000000000000000000000000000000Augustus Bane

0000000000000000000000000000000000Dragan Viktrov

0000000000000000000000000000000000000Sunmi Ahn

0000000000000000000000000000000000Charity Abbott

00000000000000000000000000000000000Kieran Grimm
0000000000000000000000000000000000"The Deceiver"

0000000000000000000000000000000Sebastian Amersis

000000000000000000000000000000000Dante Carlevaro

0000000000000000000000000000000000Cybèle Valenta

000000000000000000000000000000000Donovan Grimm
000000000000000000000000000000000000"The Ripper"

00000000000000000000000000000000000Artemius Bane

000000000000000000000000000000000Deimos Laurente

000000000000000000000000000000000000Ceres Mourne
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:47 pm

ImageF A M I L Y

β€œKiery is my only living relative. She is the most important thing to
me. I have and will kill for her without a second thought.”

F R I E N D S

"He is my leader and also a good friend... If it is possible for someone
like me to have a friend."

"My assistant... I used to not like her, she is a Potter after all. But is
helpful and aids my devious desires."

"Jules is crazy enough to tolerate me which is saying something. And I
appreciate her own insanity."

"Yeah she's cool. I think she attempts to flirt with me but I don't
quite understand why... I don't flirt."

N E U T R A L

"I mean he's one of us so I guess I can't say I technically hate him but
I know we do not see eye to eye on many things."

"She's another leader. I have no qualms."

"That's Ram or whatever they call him right? I don't know... He's one of
us. That's really all I know or care to know."

"God I see this kid so much that somedays I find myself being fond of
him. But then I remember... I can't stand him. But he's in training so I
have to tolerate him, sometimes."

"Yeah I tortured her, good times."

E N E M I E S

"If I remember correctly he used to be on our side. If that's not reason
enough to dislike the guy well... I don't like anyone. So there's that."

"I believe every Weasley and Potter pose a large threat due to their
infamy and lineage. I feel that the odds will weigh more in our favor
when they are all dead."

β€œ... I hate everyone."

0000000000000000000Kieran Grimm
0000000000000000000"The Deceiver"

0000000000000000000Artemius Bane

00000000000000Clementine Le Roux
000000000000000000000"Lily Potter"

000000000000000000000Juliet Wake

0000000000000000Aphrodite Petrova

00000000000000000Deimos Laurente

0000000000000000000Ceres Mourne

000000000000000Sebastian Amersis

0000000000000000000000Seth Song

000000000000000000Cybèle Valenta

00000000000000000Dante Carlevaro

000000000000000Weasleys & Potters

0000000000000000000Everyone Else
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
▐ ❖
{Family}
Donovan Grimm
"He's my brother and I would do anything to keep him safe. I'd even take the fall for our parents murder if that meant keeping him out of Azkaban."

{Friends}
Sebastian Amersis
"I love Ram! He's the only one crazy enough to test spells out with me!"

Morgan Krauss
"Didi picked a good one. She's one of the few I can stand a conversation with and doesn't bore me."

Aphrodite Lestrange
"She's one sexy teacher and acts a lot like an older sister to me."

Artemius Bane
"He was the one who made me almost go completely insane and at first I feared and hated him... But then he took me under his wing and acts like the father I should've had."

{Frenemies}
Victoire Bernadette Weasley
"There was a time when she took me under her wing and protected me from muggle born haters like a sister but then we chose two different paths and things changed..."

{Neutral}
The rest of The Unmentionables
"I don't care much for them but I don't dislike them. I'm just not much of a people person."

{Enemies}
The Resistance
"They are the natural enemies to dark. I don't hate or dislike them. I just need to play my part."

Most People
"I'm not much of a people person."

{Love Interest}
Clementine Le Roux
"I was the one who manipulated her into thinking James doesn't care about her anymore but things feel different now... Something about her has changed for me and I don't understand."

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:28 am

☯ family XXX β™₯ love XXX ღ flirtation XXX ☺ friends XXX ☠ enemies XXX β—‘ neutral

C l e m e n t i n e
    "All that time, wasted
    I wish I was a little more delicate
    I wish my name was. . . C l e m e n t i n e . "

J a m e sXS i r i u sXP o t t e r β™₯ ☺ ☯ ☠
    "If we'd been in the same womb, I would have strangled him with the umbilical cord."

XXX"Don't let go," she'd begged. "Don't let go." But he had, and she'd flown down the dirt path, clutching the handles of Albus' bicycle until her palms reflected the grooves in the rubber. Laughter bubbled in her chest as his cheers rose above the roaring wind. The early death of their parents meant that the responsibility of raising her fell mainly to James Potter II. He stood on an immutable pedestal she laid praise to, the great Quidditch player idolised by all, a splitting image of the legendary Harry Potter. She followed him everywhere and perhaps it had annoyed him more than she'd believed. In the early months after her kidnapping, she'd blamed herself. If only she'd given him space, if she hadn't gone against his wishes, if she'd been quiet and sweet like Albus. But torture had a way of waking you up, of revealing the sharp edges of reality. James had not protected her, as he'd sworn he would, and he hadn't waited, as he'd promised to. He'd always been a liar, and she would never make the mistake of trusting him again.

H u g oXB a r o nXW e a s l e y β™₯ ☺ ☯ ☠
    "As much a bear as he is a brute."

XXXHugo and Lily had once been inseparable. Being the closest in age and the youngest, the two were often left to their own devices as the older children did whatever old people did. It was he who imparted upon her a love of animals and magical creatures. She'd been the one to nickname him "Bear," and of all her other nicknames for him, "Huggles" had been a favourite, from when they were little and she a demanding toddler, yelling, "Hugo, hug!"

V i c t o i r eXB e r n a d e t t eXW e a s l e y β™₯ ☺ ☯ ☠
    "Last I saw, she'd become a Professor in Hogwarts. How very convenient for the many people who want her dead."

XXXVictoire had been the sister Lily always wanted. Beautiful and intelligent, she seemed the epitome of everything Lily hoped she would become. She remembered when James told her Victoire had been seen kissing Teddy Lupin. She'd nearly toppled over with excitement, so glad she was that they'd have a new addition to the family, but more so that her cousin would be happy. That relationship was not to last, and Victoire would abandon Lily Potter as easily as she had Teddy. Except Lily did not get an owl.

L o u i sXA r t h u rXW e a s l e y ☯ β™₯ ☺
    "His body might have died with Albus, but he will live forever in my heart."

XXXShe holds no grudge against the dead, and loves Louis as she always had and always would. He perished alongside her brother during the Hogsmeade Massacre. As children, they'd been very close. She'd always told him that she wanted to marry a man just like him, instead of James, who teased her too much. He'd always been good with children and Lily had liked to think she was his favourite, by virtue of being the littlest. He possessed more kindness in him than could ever be articulated and she thought if anyone might have come to save her, it would have been him.

XXX

A r t e m i u sXA r i s t a r c h u sXB a n e β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
    "Some call him the devil. If he is, I'd walk through Hell for him. I'd burn with him, too."

XXXShe'd always thought he had eyes like shattered glass, with its silver lines emanating from black pupils to coalesce into a ring of midnight blue. He watched everything as if his eyes were one-way mirrors, observing it all, but revealing nothing of the man behind them. Artemius Bane had always been a paradox, a mystery to be studied but never understood. Merciful and ruthless. Perfect and scarred. Warm and cold. She'd felt it when he stood before her, when she'd flinched as he reached out, only to feel the callouses on his fingertips - rough and gentle - graze her temple when he brushed the red hair from her bruised face. He has protected her ever since, preventing first her death and then the wrath of the Unmentionables, who harboured no love for the daughter of Harry Potter. Though they hated Lily, they feared Artemius more. She is the only one brave - or stupid - enough to tuck herself in his bed without prior consent, demanding that he whisper sweet nothings in her ear - though that is still a work in progress - and tell her stories, so she can hear the low rumble of his voice spill like warm sunlight from his lips. It seems in her eyes, that Artie could do no wrong.

S e b a s t i a nXP a r uXR a m s e sXA m e r s i s ☺ β™₯ ☺
    "If I could keep one person with me during a Zombie Apocalypse, Ram would be it. He'd scare the shit out of them."

XXXShe met Ram after a 13-day period of sleep deprivation and prolonged starvation. Needless to say, she was not in a good mood. He'd had the unfortunate task of bringing food to the tortured prisoner, who proceeded to berate him with a colourful selection of profanities. "Mmm, poison. Delicious," had been amongst the kinder of her words. When he'd merely shrugged and proceeded to eat the food meant for her, confirming that it was not in fact poison, she'd snatched it from his hands and devoured it. Somehow, she began to wish for his visits. He was funny, and unlike every other Unmentionable at the time, not a complete asshole. She noticed that not many people paid attention to what he had to say or think, which seemed incredibly stupid to her, because he had a tendency to say rather profound things. Perhaps his madness was contagious, or she was smart enough to realise that she would be left alone - somewhat - if they believed she was too broken to be of use. Soon she was lumped in the same category as Ram, the two rendered inseparable and indistinguishable from one another. Once, she'd admitted that she was afraid of bathing alone, because of some past experiences involving Moaning Myrtle and a paintbrush. He's bathed with her ever since. Had it not been his preference for the male anatomy, she would have married him long ago, though she likely still would.

K i e r a nXL e x u sXG r i m m ღ ☺ ღ
    "She's stunning. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want her. Well, besides the whole murderous-overprotective-brother thing."

XXXThey did not meet under the best circumstances. Her brother had been torturing her and Kieran had the responsibility of showing their freshly broken prisoner the light. Unlike all others before her, Kieran did not try to convince her with force. Instead, she'd been gentle. Warm. Her touch felt like the fireside after a period of freezing in a blizzard, so impossibly wonderful contrasted against the slice of her brother's knife. She would have done anything then to make the pain stop and Kieran's words flowed from her mouth like the promises of a Messiah. She shattered what was left of Lily Potter and breathed life in Clementine Le Roux. She taught her bodies were for more than living, they were bridges to get across obstacles. Kieran had been her first, and it is said one never forgets their firsts.

D o n o v a nXG r i m m ☠ ☺ ☠
    "He makes serial killers and enhanced interrogation specialists look like kids playing at dress up."

XXXWhilst his sister might've been the first to share her bed, Donovan had been the first to flay the flesh from her bones, split her body from clavicle to stomach, disentangle various important innards and fill a small pond with her blood. She's sure he had a blast thinking of the many creative ways to damage a self-healing Witch. It got to the point when she neither wished to nor could heal herself. He deprived her of sleep and limited her food for 13 days to etch the mark that shames her to her chest, so you could forgive her for not quite considering him a friend in its entirety. The scar he laid on her is the only she cannot bear for others to see, and that he knows it is there, that he is aware of the lengths she goes to hide it, does not sit very well with her at all. Nonetheless, a bond is inevitable if one spends enough time healing the other's victims and watching them "work." He's her teacher in physical combat, though she believes he uses training and the brutal beating of her body as an excuse to avenge his sister, whose mind Artemius muddles.

S e u l k iX" S e t h "XS o n g ☺ β™₯ ☺
    "His mind is a kaleidoscope, his capacity to rationalise a kiddy pool."

XXXShe fell in love with the inflections in his speech, rising and falling like the currents of the ocean during a storm, if storms regurgitated sprinkles from their bellies instead of rain and lightning. If Clem's mind was a cluttered mess, Seth's was an empty room, and together they constructed a living dream, like a magical barber store or bar where peculiar souls passed through. Being a torturer-in-training, Clem sees Seth often even when they do not seek each other out in their spare time. Possessing at best only a mediocre proficiency in divination, Clem has always marvelled at Seth's ability to look into the unknown as if simply pulling back a curtain. However, she is weary of his gifts, and has requested that he never look into her past or future. However, she's always exploited his gifts in discovering tomorrow's lunch menu.

C e r e sXV a l e n c i aXM o u r n e ☺ ☺ ☺
    "If at first they want you dead, keep pestering them."

XXXClem is certain annoyance dominated much of what Ceres felt for her upon first discovering the Potter girl would live. Perhaps a pinch of exasperation at Artie as well, for showing mercy to an irritating, snippy 15 year old girl who asked too many questions. Nonetheless, Clem pursued the Second relentlessly and likes to think of herself as a virus that grew in Ceres' cold, cold heart.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Sunmi Ahn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:12 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓Image
S U N M IXA H N
Resistance | Twenty | Junior Curator

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ β™₯ ] Romanic xxxxx [ ☺ ] Friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] Enemies/dislike xxxxx [ β—‘ ] Neutral

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

RESISTANCE

[x] | Augustus Bane; [☺] "Please Gust, no more tag along bird missions."
        Owls are not creatures that flock together, yet on more than one occasion Sun has allowed Augustus to join her on a stealth mission in their animagi forms. Though gryfalcons are silent, swift flyers, Gust has an unnatural ability to make as much noise as possible no matter what he's doing. He may never be a stealthy flyer, but Sun has nevertheless found herself attached to her fellow animagus. Perhaps with some training she can at least get him to stop darting after small furry animals whenever he sees them.
      [x] | Dante Carlevaro; [☺] "A good friend to have your back, even if he points out my lack of physical combat ability on a regular basis."
        The pair share a friendship based on a mutual appreciation of silence, where speech is not always required. Sun can sit in comfortable silence with Dante for hours, merely appreciating having a companion with her without feeling the need to chatter about whatever comes to mind. Dante has also proved to be an excellent self-defence teacher, showing extreme patience for Sun's lack of skill in the area. In turn, Sun is always happy to charm the kettle on or help with any other small spell, should she find Dante in need of assistance... so long as he hasn't forced her to eat all her greens any time recently.
      [x] | James Potter II; [β™₯] "There's distraction, and then there's James Potter."
        Sun remembers James from Hogwarts, despite him being several years her senior, but it wasn't until she joined the resistance that feelings began to develop. It's too bad that Sun doesn't know how to act upon those feelings. She's too quiet to speak up when around him, too reserved to even approach him yet for anything outside of resistance business. Instead all the witch ends up doing is stealing glances from across the room, watching him eat cereal with endearing concentration, or admire his grace and abilities on a broom. Perhaps courage will one day find her? Sun can only hope.
      [x] | Victoire Weasley; [β˜Ίβ—‘] "An excellent teacher, I have hugh respect for her."
        Professor Weasley - as Sunmi is still prone to referring to her as - taught Sun defence against the dark arts during her last year at Hogwarts. A talented teacher and skilled witch, Sun has huge respect for the older woman and was pleased to discover that she was a member of the resistance.
      [x] | Eunhee Han; [β˜Ίβ—‘] "At times I envy her exuberance and sociability."
        Sun's reserved nature doesn't lend itself easily to approaching and befriending others, which is why Eunhee's almost opposite personality is what is driving this slowly developing acquaintance. Sun wouldn't claim being friends with the witch yet, but perhaps with time Sun may open herself up to a friendship with Eunhee. Eunhee certainly seems like someone that might bring a smile to Sun's face more often, which would be a feat indeed.
      [x] | Cordelia Lee; [β—‘] "A valued member of the resistance."
        While Sun has great respect for Cordelia's magical abilities, the pair are of opposing natures, and Sun has yet to find herself inclined to go out of her way to befriend the older witch. Sun is always happy to work with the metamorphmagus, but she's also prone to letting Cordelia do all the talking should they find themselves in a conversation together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

UNMENTIONABLES
      Only a few of the unmentionables are known to Sun personally, and even then those relationships are thin and years old. The majority of the group's members are only known through her various intelligence missions, where a name can be put to a face - or mask. Sun holds an obvious dislike for the hate group, believing their actions to be reprehensible.

[x] | Clementine Le Roux; [β—‘β˜ ] "I believe Clementine is the name of their healer."
        Sun has never met Clementine Le Roux, but once upon a time she considered Lily Potter a friend. Or at the least a friendly acquaintance. Lily was bright and bubbly to Sun's more reserved nature, yet they would talk when in class together or acknowledge the other in the school corridor. To the best of Sun's knowledge, Lily Potter died that day in Hogsmeade, and Clementine is just another individual who has aligned her interests with the unmentionables.
      [x] | Sebastian Amersis; [☠] "If there is an odder wizard out there, I have yet to meet them."
        Normally most wizards ignore owls, or merely pay them enough attention to grab a letter from their leg. This is why an owl is an ideal animal to collect what intelligence may be gained without being noticed. Sebastian Amersis, however, is not most wizards, and more than once Sun has barely escaped being subjected to Ram's idea of torture - dressing her owl form up in doll's clothes and marrying her to his newt. Luckily for Sun, sharp talons make excellent weapons against the handsy wizard and she hasn't yet been forced through such punishment.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Cloud on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 pm

β–„β–„ β–„β–„ β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

E U N H E E | H A N
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„ β–„β–„ β–„

F R I E N D S

Sunmi Ahn| Can Eunhee even call Sunmi a friend? She's more of someone Eunhee likes to pester because a crab needs to come out of its shell and move on sometime right? Sunmi hasn't exactly turned Eunhee away and this is a green light. Sunmi is Korean just like Eunhee! Another reason why this so called friendship will be an official friendship soon, Eunhee hopes for a certification and a ceremony once she's accomplished this monumental feat.

Charity "Chuckie" Abbott| Eunhee thinks Charity is such a cutie. She used to tutor her back when Eunhee was a senior and Charity was just a first year. Eunhee is so happy to see her fighting for the good guys at such a young age; if Eunhee was 17 she definitely would not be fighting for the resistance. Eunhee thinks she's improved a lot since she was a first year, and hopefully she practiced healing so Eunhee can finally get some reputation points for actually being coherent for once. Eunhee hopes that she can answer all the questions Charity throws at her about the wizarding world since she still doesn't seem to know much about it. But the truth is Eunhee doesn't know that much herself since she prefers the Muggle world much more. Hopefully Eunhee gets most of the questions right or her coherence points will definitely be lost.

A C Q U A I N T A N C E S

N E U T R A L

E N E M I E S

The Unmentionables| This is a pretty obvious one since Eunhee is a member of the resistance. She never liked people that dabbled in the dark. The Unmentionables were no exception

R O M A N T I C | I N T E R E S T S

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 pm

C L E M E N T I N E . L E . R O U X ||
☺
❝Clem's always... what's the muggle phrase? 'Cruising for a bruising'? I think it fits the bill nicely.❞
Back when Deimos was red-haired and Clementine was a Potter, the pair were extremely close. This was both due to their families and the simple fact that Louis and Lily largely enjoyed one another's company. Louis' old divination professor might have even accused them of being bonded by fate if she knew what occurred at Hogsmeade. Louis fell unconscious, and his memories were lost to the wind. He found solace with the Unmentionables soon enough to witness Lily's 'interrogation'. He had no clue that that one of the Weasleys they were demanding the location of was he himself. Once Lily became an Unmentionable, however, they quickly became good friends, and now Deimos is always there to tease her and listen to her vent about the "[insert curse here]-ing Weasleys and Potters.".

V I C T O I R E . W E A S L E Y || ☺ ☠ β—‘
❝Her name rings a bell... God. Who calls their kid Victoire?❞
As far as Deimos is aware, he has yet to meet Victoire, and for him, she is nothing but another opponent his comrades would prefer placed six feet under. Her name sounds familiar, but Deimos chalks that up to simply being mentioned during the post-battle conversations of other Unmentionables. He has no idea that he is in fact the younger brother of the scarlet-haired witch, nor that she is determined to kill him, under the belief that he murdered the supposedly dead Louis Weasley.

S E B A S T I A N . A M E R S I S || ☺
❝Ram? Ha. Total moron. I'd like him a lot more if he stopped calling me 'Dede'...❞
Deimos' first meeting with Ram was in a dark corridor, and Deimos' tattooed frame was enough to make Ram cry out in terror. After the shock had worn off, and the pair had migrated to a considerably less creepy environment, however, Ram became less horrified and more fascinated. Soon enough, he was prodding and poking at Deimos' bare skin, trying to make the tattoos react as he battered Deimos with queries. Deimos soon found that he enjoyed the Egyptian's mildly wacky presence more than most, and now they are good friends on and off the battlefield.
Louis, however, in fact met Ram at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where the pair were some of the school's more infamous troublemakers. Their pranks reached an abrupt end after Louis was moronic enough to act as a test dummy for Ram's latest spell. Ram got expelled, and Deimos got his arm lopped off.

D A N T E . C A R L E V A R O ||
❝Tats? Well, he stole my thunder, for one thing...❞

D O N O V A N . G R I M M || ☠
❝There are very few people I've met that have proved to possess absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. In that sense, this guy is a legend.❞
Donovan has always gotten on Deimos' nerves. The so-called 'Ripper' seems to possess every trait Deimos finds unlikable, and appears to hold so few values that Deimos wonders whether he is even human, or some unholy Frankenstein-esque creature, cooked up in an Unmentionable lab. Suffice to say, they don't mesh well.

K E I R A N . G R I M M ||
❝Not as bad as her brother, but you see a bit of a familial resemblance, and in their case, that's not a good thing.❞

S U N M I . A H N ||
❝Never met her.❞

J A M E S . P O T T E R . I I || ☺ ☠ β—‘
❝He's a Potter. I'm hardly going to like him, am I?❞
Louis and James were once the closest of friends, and the formed something of a deadly trio along with little Lily. When Lily and Louis where out wreaking havoc, James was cheering from the sidelines. Now? Well, their friendship is nonexistent, and Deimos is expected to kill him on sight, if not hurt him a little first.

S E T H . S O N G || ☺
❝As far as Unmentionables go, he's one of the better ones. And he's cute.❞

[/center]
Last edited by rubytuesday on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:01 am

S E B A S T I A N . A M E R S I S || ☺ ☠
❝You know, when he isn't trying to brutally murder my friends and I, he seems pretty decent.❞
Obviously, with Ram being an Unmentionable and Cord being a member of the Resistance, the two are going to be, first and foremost, enemies. However, Cord can't help but hope that, after this war ends, Ram will be one of the last ones standing. Sure, they try to kill each other on a regular basis, but their duels are fun, and the conversations they share between hexes and curses tend to be laden with wit and humor.

C E R E S . M O U R N E || ☠
❝Satan would be very proud to see what she's made of herself.❞
Cord has never had the displeasure of meeting Ceres, and Cord can never decide whether she is relieved or not. On one hand, Cord knows she doesn't stand a chance in a one-on-one duel with the Second-in-Command, but on the other, Cord would love to inflict at least a couple wounds in the process of dying at the bitch's hand. For now, she takes to hating her from afar.

S U N M I . A H N || β™₯ β—‘ ☺
❝Sunmi is so damn cool. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of in constant awe of her.❞
When Cord first met Sunmi, the latter was as cool and reserved as she always is. But her calm nature and pretty face were enough to spawn a teeny puppy crush in Cord, and for a while, she acted like a moron around her. Smiling shyly and getting flustered upon the smallest verbal exchange. And the exchanges were small, as Cord's raucous personality was enough to prevent Sunmi from pursuing a friendship. Now, Cord still thinks she absolutely gorgeous, and totally cool, but her crush has matured into a strong respect.

A U G U S T U S . B A N E || ☠
❝Gah. Complete jerk. And I know he knows my name, the little shit.❞
Cordelia's occupation as a journalist for the Daily Prophet was enough to make Augustus dislike her from the moment he met her. His blunt personality around her and his refusal to use her name was enough to tip Cordelia about his lack of intentions to befriend her. So what does Cordelia do? Pretend to forget his name. He's been called Angus, Argos, Orgy (a time when she was in a particularly bad mood), and Agriculture, among others. Clearly, they could both do with a little maturing.

J A M E S . P O T T E R . I I || ☺
❝What would I do without this idiot?❞
James and Cordelia were good friends back at Hogwarts, with their shared stubbornness and hot heads both putting them on blacklists with a couple of the less good-humored teachers. They friendship has only intensified through their position as comrades in the Resistance. After all, there's only so many best friends that can say that they have literally laid down their life for each other, right? They argue, but their banter is rarely of the vicious sort, and Cordelia will forever be first in line to drive James mad with teasing every time he develops a new crush.

D E I M O S . L A U R E N T E || ☠
❝He's Ceres' mutt. What's to like?❞
Cord was once good friends with Louis, and they got up to plenty of trouble together during their time at Hogwarts. Deimos, on the other hand... Cord has yet to meet him face to face, but from what she's heard, Ceres has got him on a leash. And that means he's got to go.

[/center]

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:46 am

☯ family XXX β™₯ love XXX ღ flirtation XXX ☺ friends XXX ☠ enemies XXX β—‘ neutral

P o s s u mXK i n g d o m
    "I'm not gonna lie
    I'll not be a gentleman
    Behind the boathouse, I'll show you my dark secret."

S u n m iXA h n ☺ ☺ ☺
    "I built a chicken coop for her birthday."

XXXHe noticed her clavicles first, two jagged lines edging from one bony shoulder to the next. There had been some potential in her slight build, which presumed agility and guerrilla stealth. That was, until he actually saw her throw a punch - if one could call the flopping of her arm something as active as a punch. She'd ground any hope of the Resistance's success that Dante might have harboured beneath her tiny, tiny foot, when that same foot missed a kick to a humongous, unmoving target. Honestly, he'd almost been impressed the first time he saw the Witch lifting a spoon to her lips. After all, the silver utensil weighed at least twice as much as the poor girl, and was surely very heavy for her to hold. Since then, he's made it his life's mission to whip Sunmi into shape, and he would literally procure a whip if that was what it took. For her 1st birthday in the Resistance, he built her a chicken coop, which he filled with a hen and rooster. "Raise them," he'd told her. "Eat their children."

A u g u s t u sXZ e p h y r u sXB a n e ☺ β™₯ ☺
    "I'd call him my brother, but sometimes I feel like his mom."

XXXSlytherin's most glorious years were the ones when both Augustus Bane and Dante Carlevaro commanded the halls of Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Captain of Slytherin's Quidditch team and the Leader of the school's Duelling Club were a formidable pair, frightening in their ability and inseparable in their camaraderie. They'd recognised each other to be carved of the same stone as they sized each other up following their Sorting. Few could intimidate the two, who were both hopelessly stubborn and embedded with the same fire normally reserved for Gryffindors. Dante had been the more reckless of the two then, leading escapades involving underage drinking and many illicit spells. He had a habit of exploiting the ladies' intrigue, revelling in the bodies of pretty Witches. But the two were fiercely loyal, and when all turned their backs to Augustus after learning of his parents' demise, Dante remained by his side, stating that, "if you said you didn't do it, you didn't." Dante partook in many fights in the weeks and months after the Daily Prophet released the article, defending any who spoke ill of his best friend. Yet their relationship was one of balance, where the weight of one would lighten the other, and when Dante broke free of the Imperius Curse, he found Augustus changed. It seemed his sense had collapsed beneath the weight of his grief, and the two and a half years of his best friend's absence could not be undone. Dante's Vampiric blood prevents him from alcohol intoxication, and he spends those nights drinking by his friend's side ensuring that Augustus does not manage to accidentally kill himself.

T u iXM a i aXF i n c h a m more blabla
    "blablabla"

XXXblablabla

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:57 am

ARTEMIUS BANE || ☺
❝I don't have friends... I have Artemius.❞
Ceres and Artemius have been together since the very beginning, when they were hand-picked by the Master to serve as his underlings, and eventually rise the role of co-second-in-commanders. Whereas Ceres took his hand willingly, she stood to witness all of Artemius' "convincing". Hours of torture and suffering, Ceres was both amazed and infuriated by what it took to bend his will. Although they differ on opinions more often than not, with Artemius' more sentimental nature and care for the young members oft driving Ceres to her wit's end, Ceres cannot deny that Artemius is perhaps the only person she can truly trust to be by her side.

CLEMENTINE LE ROUX || ☺
❝Artemius may have been right... for once.❞
It is no secret that when Lily Luna Potter was first brought in by the Unmentionables, Ceres was perfectly content with killing her. The girl seemed lacking in any useful information, and Ceres was, and is, renowned for only valuing things that can deliver something or another. If it weren't for Artemius' convincing, Ceres would have likely slain the child herself. However, Clementine has proved her worth through her healing abilities, and even forced a considerably softer opinion of herself onto Ceres through years of coaxing and flirtation.

DEIMOS LAURENTE || ☺
❝Ah, him. My dear dog.❞
Ceres' grip is iron to Deimos, and has been since she bewitched him with her cold gaze and silken words. He's killed many upon her order, and in return, she's given only cool praise and silent humor at his state. Unbeknownst to the tattooed wizard, she is perfectly aware of his past prior the Hogsmeade Massacre, and has been playing him like putty in her hand since she first invited him into the Unmentionable ranks.

VICTOIRE BERNADETTE WEASLEY ||
❝I look forward to killing her.❞

CYBELE VALENTA ||
❝A lesser being, in all senses, but entertaining nonetheless.❞

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!