Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Safe Haven

Our Safe Haven

a part of “Our Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by Airy.

The Safe Haven is a gathering place of those who hold supernatural abilities. Here they can train and learn to control their powers, all the while trying to stay hidden from society. But what happens when one of the old members threatens their haven?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Our Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 pm

@Savader: Awe, thank you! Good to see you're still kicking around too.

@Everyone: Sorry I haven't updated sooner! I'm going to have the finished characters accepted tonight and I also hope to finish up my character tonight as well. Sunshine and Whiskey backed out of their reservation, so the second female rebel resident role has opened. I messaged someone who was previously interested but they haven't been online in a couple of days, so If I don't get a message back by tomorrow I'll open it officially back up. Dirty Pretty Things has also not submitted a wip yet so I've messaged them. If they don't get back to me by tomorrow as well I will open the rebel leader back up. Worst comes to worst, I'll take the character if no one wants it as a second character or no one grabs him if I put up a post in the roleplayers wanted forum.

I will have more information soon! I hope you all are having a good week.
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:47 pm

If no one ends up taking that female rebel role, I'd definitely be interested! I'm on my phone about to go to work at the moment, but I'll certainly put in a hopeful reservation when I get back if the previous people don't get back to ya. ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:08 am

Hiya!

Sorry it took me so long but Astrid's CS is finally finished. If I had more times I would have liked to edit some elements of the code so things like her history looked a bit neater but I don't really have the time at minute, I might go back at some point for that just to make the borders long but anyways, she's done and I hope everything is okay with her.

And if anyone wants to plan or plot anything like dramas or relationships between characters, please feel free to PM me anytime!

EDIT: If anybody takes on the rebel leader, I may be interested but I won't be able to say today because I'm not sure if I'll have time to make the CS but if it opens up, PM me because I might be up for taking the extra role on.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:48 pm

@Ruby: Awesome! They never got back to me in twenty-four hours, so the spot is totally yours.

@Livy: I'll go look at her now. ^^ And the rebel leader is officially open again, so if you want him go ahead. However I can go out and search for someone else right now, but if no one else wants him then he could go to you? I don't want you to have to take on a second character if you really don't want too.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:48 am

Thank you!
I'll be using the face claim Bridget Satterlee, she'll be eighteen, and her power will be telekinesis. ^-^

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 am

If no one wants the role I could fill it in but see if anybody wants it first because I will struggle to find the time to sit down and make another Cs.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Hi! I'm here to cement my reservation for the rebel group leader. I'll be using Kyle Ellison as an FC, and he'll be 19, with the power of terrakinesis. Thanks!
[edit: yikes, forgot the picture, haha.]

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Okay! I'm going to work on collecting images of different areas of the house just cause I like visuals and I have way too much time on my hands. If you have a picture of what your characters room will look like, feel free to send it to me and I'll add it to the list. First things first, however, is coming up with a picture of the house itself. I have found four pictures that I think may work, so vote on what one you think is best and we'll use that! If you have one you think might work throw it in there too.

House One

House Two

House Three

House Four

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Pretty stuck between House One and House Two! :s
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm

I like House Four. Got a much simpler look to me which I love.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm quite partial to four as well, but I like the look of one too!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm in love with House Two in all honesty, but four is probably s close second.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

I like one and two the most since they seem more open. I think I'll say two though. It just makes their situation appear more easily defendable in case here attacked. It would mean they could defend themselves better since they're stone. I think two is best since the large mansion type could have been something they found abandoned and just moved in, cleaning it up as they go maybe. Doug a few renovations here and there out of necessity.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:47 pm

I was stuck between house two and four as well in all honesty. I think we'll go with house two though, but I may look around to see if I can find an image that sort of has a mix of the feelings both house two and four give across. I should have the starting of a list of the images of the house up later today!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 pm

I'm so sorry I've been MIA for awhile. It's exams week and I have been running around doing so much. I have a final on Tuesday that I'm studying for so I should be able to get the first post in Tuesday night or sometime Wednesday! I'll hopefully get around to messaging some of you guys back tonight.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:41 am

Okay, sorry for the super long wait, but I've finally finished Lies! Please feel free to PM me about relationships, and I'll be sending out a few too. ^-^

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:51 pm

PM me if any of you are interested in a romantic relationship with any of my characters! I'm super busy for the next few days but will respond via my phone. I'll send a few messages out later too if I don't hear from someone. Thanks!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:45 pm

I am so sorry I have been so inactive! I just finished up my first year of college, so between exams and essays, I've been swamped. The first post is up, and I'm replying to some message right now. If you are no longer interested in the roleplay, I completely understand. This delay has been my fault entirely so I apologize. I understand that with these delays, people can lose interest. If still want to be apart of this, you can post your first post. If you don't, you can let me know or just not post, your decision.

Once again, I am so sorry, but I'll be 100% active from now on so message me with anything!

Also, for the rebels, I think for their first post we should just have the group show up at the Safe Haven. Elias would be the one to knock or just barge into the house, whatever you want. You can decide how Lucy (the taken rebel) was taken from that group and how they saw Nakoda. I assume Elias or Astrid would recognize Nakoda from being in The Safe Haven.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:11 pm

I'll post as soon as possible but I think it'll have to be after work tomorrow, but I will definitely post when I can.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Hullo! I'll have my first post up soonish! :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!