Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Sins & Virtues

The Seven Sins & Virtues

a part of “The Seven Sins & Virtues”, a fictional universe by ThatStupidPunk.

The Seven Deadly Sins have been sent to Hades University to claim seven uniquely gifted humans for their cause but things take a wild turn when the Seven Heavenly Virtues show up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Sins & Virtues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Seven Sins & Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Woot! Time to work on some profiles :3

So as stated before, I will be using Chad Michael Muray for Sloth.

hexcode: #548B54

name: Blake Pigredo age: 24
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Of course fox XD
This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:22 pm

I guess I should just tell everyone that I'm the one playing Wrath with this sexy beotch...

a.k.a. Charlize Theron... xD Just so everyone knows who's playing her lol.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Well then I'll just mention I'm Lust and the human girl using Leighton Meester XD

Also my brilliant friend Tigerz that is swamped with an essay right now has pride and chastity. Lol

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:46 pm

I have no resistance to this rp. I was hoping to use Alex Pettyfer as Greed with the hex of #2b925c if it's still up for the swooping?

ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm

A thousand times yes XD That man is dreamy.

My gorgeous lust is finished now. Lol

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:06 am

@Nocturna - haha! I used him for another rp XD.

And I have not been able to work on everything as much as I had hoped XP. I'll send it a very.... huge.... wip. I promise I will get this profile done soon lol. Definitely expect it to be done in the next couple of days. Thank you for your patience. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:41 am

Ahhh I give in! I'm gonna go for humility with Zoe Kravitz as my FC and her hex is gonna be #d2a679

Okay maybe not exactly that color, you know what never mind on the hex color. Ill look for it in the morning because ima bout to pass out and that brown is bugging me for some reason.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 am

LaceyLovely already reserved humility I think

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:49 am

I'll try and work on my characters tomorrow

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:31 am

Fudge, I ain't see that even though it was in my face, my bad but can I still compete for the role? First time ima do it so I'm curious.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Yes you may XD Anything that's under reserve can be competitive.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey! So I am actually working on the profile now. Is it okay if I change my hex code to: #66CCCC? Sloth is represented by the color of light blue I found out so I wanted to incorporate that and it seems like we have a few people with green hex codes anyway lol.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Front page has been updated. Kindness and the telekinetic human are now taken :) Super excited with what I'm seeing so far.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Woot! I am finally done with my little Sloth! ^^ I kind of made up the history because I couldn't really find a creation story for Sloth so if I messed something up and need to change anything, please let me know.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:58 pm

He's been accepted. I really like the way you did his creation. it was really unique and interesting :)

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm not the only one who's realizing when making a character (i.e. a Sin) they often possess traits from other sins as well? lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 pm

I noticed that while making Lucian XD

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:51 pm

hahah ok. just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy xD she's got a bit of lust and pride in her haha

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Envy is now changed to open for reservation

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!