Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight role play about family

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Twilight role play about family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:37 pm

OK I was thinking of starting a role play based on a fanfic I started. This is the link for it if your interested in Twilight fanfics
Code: Select all
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6091775/1/bLost_b_bLily_b

The plot is that Carlisle using Renesmee's DNA finds away for vampires to have children and then him and Esme have a child a few months after Renesmee is born. There child's name is Kirstie Lillian Cullen. They think everything is great until the Volturi come and tack her away for testing and after a year or so, with no information about their daughter they think she's dead. Then when they move back to Forks 5 years latter they find her. She will be about 14 to 15 physically when they find her. The role play will mostly be about her and her family and how overprotective they become of her but there will also be a forbidden romance latter on when she meets Sam Uley's daughter who will also be 15.

I will be playing Kirstie Lillian Cullen but the Cullens and the Pack will defiantly be needed as well. All other characters won't be in it very often so I will play them if there are no volunteers. You may play your own character but they will most likely have to be human and please PM me about it first. Sam Uley's daughter needs someone to play her to but please PM me if you want to play her as I have some ideas I would like to run past you first about her.

So tell me if your interested and tell me what charter you would like to play and if you have any ideas about the role play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Twilight role play about family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

I am interested in this. :) Since I am could I play Renesmee? (I am having a hard about thinking if thats how you actually spell her name :P haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Sure you can play her and I got the spelling off google lol

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Lol, I just looked it up. That is how you spell it.

Okay! :) Its been a long time since I last read the books about a year ago I would say.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 pm

That's fine there is nothing that you really need to know for this role play about the book as long as you know what your charter is like and yours doesn't have to be like the book as she has grown up since then. She will be about 15 or 16 when the role play starts.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah I know that.

I was just simply stating the fact that I forgot how to spell Renesmees name because its been a year since I read the books.

You have character sheets that I need to fill out or no?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Nop no character sheets. Sorry if I do something stupid this is my first day on the site but don't worry I do know how to role play I just might blow up the site :p

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Haha nice.
Alright. I have done RPs without character sheets before its kind of weird at first but you get use to it.
Well welcome to the site! :)
I remember my first day on this site back in December :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Oh yay I just did my first stupid thing I forgot what a charter sheet was lol at least I haven't blew up the site yet. A charter sheet's a bio right ? If so sorry yeah you do need to fill out one just a basic one though as your playing a charter from the book.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Alright. Haha maybe you should of known that but don't worry when I first came here I forgot about that as well.

Its where you write down all the info about the character like..Name,Age,Looks,Personality,and Bio. Then there is other things you could put in a character sheet but thats just basic stuff.

Oh a have a character idea..I will have to double check something first though.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah sorry most of the sites I role play on are manly for other stuff and they just called them bios. This is the first real role play site I have done anything on I will think before I type next time lol.

Are you wanting to go with the classic Renesmee and Jacob couple or do you want to spice it up?

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm not sure on that I mean what did you have in mind for "spice it up" ?

Should I PM you about my character idea? or can I just tell you on here?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

I just meant that it would make it hard for Jacob and you can just tell me here.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Okay could you explain what would make it hard for Jacob a little confused.

Oh and my idea was to play a set of twins. Of course they have parents. Paul and Rachel (Jacobs older sister)
So I was wondering if I could do that and play the twins as well as Renesmee.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Well Jacob imprinted on Renesmee so he would be hoping that one day she would fall in love with him.

OK you can play the twins as well but what sort of role would they have in the role play would they be friends with Renesmee or something?

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Well the twins are going to be related to Jacob and I was thinking they would be friends of Renesmee and also they would be werewolves because their father is.

Okay now I get ya. I knew about the imprint though. Renesmee will probably still think of Jacob as an older brother in a way.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Yeah ok that works with the twins and Renesmee will probably still think of him like that.

Do you know anyone else on the site that would be interested in this role play we still need a lot of charters.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't know anyone that does..sorry.
I will be getting character sheets made up soon.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok that's fine and no rush with the charter sheets I wont start the role play till we at lest have all the Cullens, Jacob, Sam and his daughter.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm

can i play as sams daughter?

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!