Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Twisted Fairytale

A Twisted Fairytale

a part of “A Twisted Fairytale”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

Your favorite fairytale characters aren’t exactly what they seem. What happens after their not so happily ever after?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Twisted Fairytale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Twisted Fairytale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Absolutely!!! They are reserved for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Eeeep! I loves peoples posts ^-^ I don't know if I should write up a response for Paris or wait for everyone else to get a first post in?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Everyone's posts are wonderful so far!! I don't mid you posting again, I just don't want a whole lot of back and forth between two people!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Haha XD Okay, I'll get started on one a little later once zombies are off my mind XD

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 am

_Amare_ just went on a camping trip, so she'll be unable to post for a while. I'll tell her to get started on that as soon as she returns though. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 pm

I plan on making a post this evening!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am

I don't think I'll be able to even start posting on this Roleplay. I miss roleplaying so much, but I just don't have the time right now. Sorry to leave after making a character! :(

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 am

I'm going to be out of town for quite awhile. I'm going to help staff a camp for a week, and won't have any service the entire time. Please please please keep this going while I'm away and I'll post as soon as I'm back!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:04 am

Okay, I'll be sure to do so, have fun! :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry about my inactivity, unfortunately I'm currently trying to balance my schedule in response to a family crisis. Unfortunately my aunt is going through a rough patch at the moment so I won't be able to commit as much of my time in this roleplay as I'd like to. I don't want to short change anyone who's able to commit fully so I'll be respectively dropping out. I offer my deepest apologies, but family comes first. I've already PMed Army and explained everything in detail, but as of now I can only handle one or two role plays so I've had to drop out of a lot.

:( Again, I'm deeply sorry, and I wish you guys the best of luck. This role play was great and I hope it goes far.

To anyone who adopts Peter and/or Lumiere: Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a copy of their post format. I'll gladly give it to you. I'm still very attached to them so please play them respectively ^-^ It's always hard to get rid of characters after having gotten so attached to them.

Good luck you guys!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:21 am

Is anyone still out there?

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:26 pm

I AM OUT HERE! I got locked out of the door, but don't worry. I got in through this basement. :P Haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am

YAY! Someone's still here :D

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Sorry guys, it seems to be that this RP has died. So I'm going to pull out, I'll leave Shang and Cinderella for adoption just in case this thing ever gets revived.

Good luck guys.

Falron
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!