Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

He watched her look into the darkness that hid him so well. She must feel me thought Salem, no it couldn't be that. He watched her walk slow and he also started walking he made it act like he walked out of a ally. He walked on the side walk trying to act like he was supposed to be there and not following a pretty cute human. His right hand slipped to his gun just incase she figured he was watching her. He removed the gun slowly and held it close to his thigh. He was ready for any thing at this time. As he watched her he realized he was hungry. But that could wait for awhile. He had other issues going on. Like why was she shooting at a building and what did she see?
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Isabeau shifted her eyes to the side, catching movement and she turned her head. She saw a man walking on the side walk, his hand to his chest. She paused mid-step, placing her foot down on the ground again, her eyes on the man as he walked. She did not move, she did not blink, she hardly even breathed. She slightly tightened her grip on the gun, waiting to see if the man would stop as well. if he did, he was following her. If not, she would move on. But either way, she was going to keep an eye on him. Only hunters were out this late, aside from the vampire and the lycans of course.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 pm

He stopped and turned to look at her." You know it's late to be walking alone". He watched her movements. He wore no shirt so his chest was visible, yet no scars where to be seen. A sword lay on his left thigh, a short sword that looked deadly to even a lycan. He studied her for a few seconds and started walking towards her." I have no quarrel with you. But you tread a dangerous path". He placed the gun into it's holster and waited for her to do the same. He was guessing she was a killer of sorts. But did she dare attack him when he had faster reflexes and strength.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Isabeau watched as the man stopped. So she was right, her was the one who was following her. She listened to him speak, her eyes never once leaving his face as he drew closer. When he stood there, all his weapons away, she slipped her gun away, but kept her hand on the weapon. "A path I chose to live." She said to him, her dull flat eyes holding nothing but his reflection. "My life holds little meaning to it otherwise. Fighting for something seems the only thing keeping me here." She shrugged her shoulders, the movement small and jerky, tense. She was not scared, but she never relaxed and from that she was always on alert, and she could not sleep.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Devon was startled he usually did not like company although he considered xbeau a friend he considered all of them friends he wanted to leave he preferred being alone. Most vampires stayed clear of him he did not mind being anti-social. It worked for him if he attached his feelings to any of them and a lycan killed them could you imagine the headache he would have. Since xbeau was a death dealer he warned her of what he saw earlier that night. "Xbeau hello and i have some grave news while i was out sight seeing i noticed a hunting pack of lycans if there were only a few less i would have engaged them but i value my life somewhat." As Devon turned to leave a thought struck him where was his childhood friend? "Has anyone seen Salem on this eve?" With these remarks he waited impatiently for an answer , he had grown tired of social events he wanted to hit the coffin so to speak, he could tell by the gathering light on the horizon that it was very near day light.
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

lugen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 pm

"Hello Xbeau. It is a beautiful night, but aren't they all. I can't say I expected to see you here. I feel as though you grace us with your presence so rarely at parties. The party look is a good one for you, though." Sahren didn't mean to sound so icy towards the death dealer. It was just something that happened when she spoke to people she was unfamiliar with. Because she could not understand the death dealer lifestyle, she could not understand Xbeau.

"Lycans?" Sahren asked, turning eyes wide towards Devon. "So close by? Devon dear, you don't suppose they were heading here? It's getting close to dawn now..." Sahren stopped talking, a paranoia coming over her. It was ridiculous to get so worked up over what could very well be nothing. And so what if they did come? Every member of the Coven was present that evening, they would far out number the lycans.

Well, almost every member was in attendance. Sahren scanned the room with grave eyes, searching for Salem.
"I'm sorry Devon, I can't say I've seen Salem at all tonight."

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Salem looked at the women and listened to what she said."it is dangerous out tonight, Shall I walk you home or can I leave you alone?" He stood there watching her, he never smiled towards her because it would reveal his identity and at this time. He was not scared of her also, he just didn't want to start a fire fight with this women in the middle of the street. He had a cell phone on him but he wasn't going to call any one for a ride just yet. He was just four blocks away from the mansion. Plus if the shit hit the fan he would just simply break her neck and take flight.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Isabeau looked at him for a moment, blinking for the first time since he had shown up. "You may walk me home if you wish." She said to him, turning and facing down the road, in the direction that she had been going. She felt and saw a bit of her hair falling into her face, but she left it there, not bothering to even try to push it away or brush it behind her ears. She felt a shift on her arm and looked down at it, knowing it was the scars and fresh cuts there, but she did not bother to lift the sleeve and look at it. "I know what you are.. Vampires and Lycan are easy to spot when one pay enough attention." She explained, her voice flat, the whole time she had spoken to him. There was no emotion, no fluctuation. it was a monotone drone, but under it there were signs that her voice could be beautiful, if ever she had a reason to feel.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

He nodded and then smiled and let out a small chuckle." some people never even know we are around." He looked at her and then finally smelled it. He then looked at her and frowned" Humans where never supposed to get involved in this war. Did you know that. A battle of immortals they say. Why did they get involved we have no clue. We vampires have always tried to protect the humans". He kept up to pace with her, he had no real issues o leaving her knew there was a party but who cared about that. He was with a smokin hott women awile the others talked about dead issues going on. God he loved his job, he was a death dealer, but he rarely was seen lately since he was always on the streets searching for the lycans base.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Xbeau suddenly looked excited. "Lycans?" she asked, her voice held childish excitement. Even with Lucian dead she held her grudge against them, they killed her coven and she wouldn't rest until she ridded the world of Lycans. Excellent that's what this party needs, a little fight wouldn't hurt these vampires. Xbeau being all about the war and revenge she held grudges, held onto every unplesant thing in life and then took out her anger, frustration and hatred on the closest thing to her. "Perhaps they're looking for a fight, and we can give it to them," Xbeau said, brushing her hair back again. "Honestly, they need to stop being cowards and come fights us and loose for the last time. Total elimination!"
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Michael's eyes widened when a bullet went flying past his face. The other nearly shifted, but when they saw Michael standing still, they did the same.They were completely still and silent for a moment, until they heard footsteps retreating away. "Why do we insist on hiding?" Felix said sounding annoyed by the assignment given.

"We can't just start a fight, at least not until tomorrow. That's when the bulk of us will come. If we scout out without being detected, we'll have the element of surprise tomorrow. I don't see why don't-" Michael stopped when he saw Felix shifting. Before fully shifting, he spoke a few words.

"I don't give a damn, I'll kill the bitch that shot at me!" Felix said before taking on his full transformation.

"Felix, don't!" Michael ordered. Felix looked up at the moon, and with his foolishness, he howled loudly up at the moon. It would be music to any lycan's ears in the distance, but for the one around him, it was a call for death. The howl would have continued, but it seemed to die out. Michael's gauntlet had stabbed through chest of Felix. "Bastard." Michael said without an ounce of remorse. "You already know what to do. Do it!" Michael ordered. His subordinates all split up in different directions. Michael and Felix were the only two left on the rooftop of the apartment building. Felix wasn't dead, not yet. Michael knelt down to Felix's dying body. Felix was only able to hold his wound and look at Michael from the corner of his eye. A grin appeared on Michael's face. "It stings doesn't it. Do you see these tips?" Michael let the tips of the clawed gauntlet be revealed in the moonlight. "Just between you and me, they're made of pure solid silver. This basically means that you're not getting up from that wound. You've betrayed us, and this is the pitiful death you deserve." Michael's face became disgusted. He rose up and began walking away, but something made him chuckle as he met the edge of the building. "You can only pray that the someone gives you mercy by putting a bullet in your skull." Michael said before leaping on from rooftop to rooftop. The other lycans would split up, and they would slowly gather somewhere safe.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darknienna08 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Karin ran with the others to the edge of the roof, she glanced back only once to see Michael leaning over Felix's body. It was a shame to see a brother die, especially at the hand of pack mate, but there was no time to remorse. Karin Kept to the walls of the buildings, following the over powering scent of vampires. Various others of the scouting group were running around her on walls, through alleyways, along the roofs. They were moving as one but far enough apart as to not be completely obvious.

The scent varied with each passing block, Karin was sick of it. The entire city reeked of the blood sucking vermin. The frustrating part was no single scent trail appeared, every thing was just vampires. Karin slowed her pace to a stead jog when something caught her ear. Several blocks away a vampire was with a human. Karin sensed them but was not clear on the conversation. All she knew was that where there was one, there was more. Karin kept her distance and made for the roof tops. Her intent was to catch Michael's attention and hopefully get a visual on the vampire. She might just get lucky and find their stronghold just before sunrise. With the sun up, there was less chance of a full out street brawl and more time for strategy.

Darknienna08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Devon did not seem surprised by the reaction of xbeau although he did not want to start feelings with other vampires if there was one he could see himself with was xbeau he had a certain hate for lycans so when she mentioned about an all out war with lycans he calmly looked at her he was ready to have her back any night of the week. Although he noticed how pretty a lot of the vampires were in the coven she was the only one that could spark interest in him. Although there was thoughts of this still in his brain. He was worried for Salem, he was worried so he swiftly told the others he must go. when he finally made it to his car which was conveniently shaded so uv rays could not enter it he pulled his phone out and called Salem.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Michael gave his his gauntlet a cold stare as he was now slowing his pace, especially at the distance from the howl that Felix made. I just hate when you prove that some of my fellow lycans aren't as loyal as they're suppose to be. Michael looked up when two individual scents grew strong to his senses. He could not only smell a vampire, but he could also smell the familiar scent of a human from just before the bullet flew pass his face. Michael heading toward the two scents, when a third scent became present. Karin. Michael looked to hi left, where he saw her a distance away, but moving parallel to his route. Michael was a little aware of what Karin was thinking, and smirked at how much great minds thought alike. Michael soon slowed his jogging as he reached the building that had a perfect view of the human and the vampire.

He could hear what the two were saying too clearly. They're talking to each other about each other. What is this, Twilight? Michael's face filled with a bit of distaste, as they talked of nothing important. He looked down at them with night as his shroud, knowing that his patience was going to pay off. Michael inhaled to take in more scents. His clenched his fists and winced at the thick aroma. The vampires were close, real close.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"I only joined because I have no one else. I have no family at all, and no one ever wanted me." She stated, her voice still flat and her eyes still hard. "I don't know why the rest of them got into though." She explained, her eyes trained forward and she never once looked over at him. "If you know what to look for, your kind is easy to spot. Your ability to hide so well gives you away." She explained, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "After a few years of killing to save people from getting trained or turned.. You get used to seeing what should not be seen."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 am

He listened to what she spoke of and nodded." My name is Salem, what is your then." He walked with her for awhile and then picked up two lycans near by by hearing them. they where clumsy about keeping their position hidden. Then his phone rang, Bring..... Bring..... Bring.... picking up the phone. Looking at the caller ID he saw it was devon," Hello, I need you to pick me and some one else up...." Now whispering into the phone where only Devon and the girl next to him could hear." I have two lycans following me." He then told him he would meet him at Donnie's pizza parlor. Remember it's only two blocks over from third and j. well Im near there, now hanging up the phone he kept walking he looked at the girl." follow me please." He was headed off south west of where they where originally attending to go.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 am

As Salem finally picked up after 3 rings Devon listened to Salems banter of him picking Salem and a friend up at Donnie's pizza parlor. If it were anyone else he would hve told them to buzz off. As he started the car he looked in his rear veiw mirror and noticed that the three that he was having a conversation with were still there. it would only take him a few minutes to get there even if there was heavy traffic.

three minutes later he was sitting in his parked car out front of donnie's parlor. Devon was waiting for Salem. Although Devon was waiting calmly he had both his desert eagles ready and was very weary of his surroundings. Devon also put his back scabard on so he wouldnt be caught unaware.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 am

Levin was fully transformed, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. He could smell the pack, he also smelled blood. He stopped when he noticed the blood he smelled was one of the lycan's hunting party. He came upon Michael who was to Levin's knowledge one of the best hunters the pack had, and this particular parties leader.

At once he smelled wolf blood on him, and could even see the bloodstained gauntlet. Apparently Felix had begrudgened the pack in some way. Good, at least my transgression may be overlooked this night he thought to himself as he shifted into his human form and walked beside Michael. "Daybreak is approaching Michael, has the pack secured us a new headquarters here?"

Tracing Michael's eye line he saw the human and the vampire chatting. I hope that vamp can smell the blood...this humans killed before

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:34 am

Isabeau looked over at the vampire when he said his name, then his phone rang. She listened to him speak, turning her head to the side a bit when she heard movement in the shadows. She could smell the musty odor of lycans, a smell most people confused with the smell of the sewers. She knew better then that though, having fought them before and had been in close enough to never forget the smell. She turned her head a bit, her dull flat and empty eyes scanning the dark quickly before she turned her head back to the vampire, her hand on her gun. "I am Isabeau.." She stated flatly, thinking that if anything, he would know the name of the human who killed him. At the moment she had no intention of killing, but she knew things could go south fast and if it came down to it, she would kill. She had killed many times before, with out hesitation, and this time was no different. Just because the vampire was being kind did not mean he would not turn on her.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darknienna08 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am

Karin waited on the roof tops, the wind was blowing past her nearly pushing her hood off. She pulled the hood down and focused her gaze. The human and vampire were moving, but that wasn't important. Karin could see Michael and another pack member in the distance. The sky was graying, the vampires would soon have to go into hiding. Karin finally caught the strong scent of a large amount of vampires. No longer was it a simple trace of past vampire movement. This was a large coven of living breathing blood-suckers. Karin had to control her urge to transform. Her claws extended a few inches and her eyes darkened but no substantial change was made. Karin continued to watch both the human and vampire as well as Michael. Her senses were fully in the moment. What ever happened, she was ready.

Darknienna08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!