Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remnant4341 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 am

Cedric walked into the main hall of the Galacia estate. The party was in full swing the lights with red tracers flashing all over, pulsating music and the room full of vampire aristocracy. All eyes turned on him as he came down the grand stairway. He despised these damn parties that Liam loved to throw every other week but being the son of the late Alexander Renald Galacia, he had to show his face to appease the vampire elite. As he passed through the throng of dancing vampires he saw his uncle approach. The tall 6 ft 2 strong man approached, his long blonde hair sleeked back perfectly as it always was. He was dressed impeccably in an expensive black suit and a dark purple tie.

"My beloved nephew," he smiled, those pearly white perfect teeth betrayed the hate laced beneath those words, "meet the timeless Lady Isabella Sardoya ," he grabbed him by the forearm turning him to face the two his nails digging into Cedric's flesh making him wince slightly. "You are as handsome as your father," came the heavy spanish accent of the old woman before him as she scanned him up and down. "Thank you," he replied quietly, Liam interrupted, "Lady Sardoya would like to introduce you to her only daughter the beautiful Jaslene Sardoya the pearl of Madrid," he grasped the hand of the dark haired vixen next to the old woman. She bowed her dark eyes flashed red as they met Cedric's own pale blue eyes. "Welcome to our estate my lady I hope you enjoy your stay and the same to you Lady Sardoya," Cedric said with no emotion how many times had Liam tried to play matchmaker for him with vampire royalty. "I'm sorry you'll have to excuse me ladies," he said quickly turning away, "Cedric!" hissed Liam but Cedric had already disappeared into the dancing crowd.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

remnant4341
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 am

Sahren stood on the outskirts of the party, a silver chalice in grasped in her slender fingers. She raised the glass to her lips, and when she removed it they were stained a deep shade of red. A waiter clad in a plain black suit walked by, and Sahren placed the chalice on his tray. Meanwhile, her brown eyes never left the crowd.

Normally the life of the party, Sahren was staying away this night. Mainly, she was bored. It didn't help that the girl disliked a few party guests that night. She was never pleased when beautiful women were brought into her home. She had been shooting daggers with her dark eyes at Jaslene Sardoya all night. A low hiss even escaped her stained lips when she spotted the vixen speaking to Cedric. This was her home, her family.

It pleased her greatly to see Cedric walk away. That fact would surprise no one, as Sahren was known for being shallow and vain. The few people who knew her well would know she had other, kinder sides to her, but most people only saw her selfish and extravagant side.

Sahren was now ready to join the party. She ran slender hands over her wine colored corset, feeling the sliver of flesh between her corset and skirt. She skirt was ebony like the lacing on her top. Just as she began to move forward, Cedric appeared in her gaze, heading towards her. Probably heading out of the ballroom to seek some quiet. As he passed, she clicked her toung, her dark eyes meeting his light ones.

"Why so sad tonight, my prince?" Sahren purred at Cedric. Her voice was low and velvety, and even though the music and conversation was loud, she knew he would hear her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 am

The howls of his brothers pierced the night, stirring Levin from a sleep he much needed. Belladona had him working with a few other lycans on some new project for the campaign. He'd pleaded with her to change the direction of the campaign, but his insolence rewarded him with nothing but a double shift.

Now the hunting party's cries in the forest surrounding the small partially underground facility awoke him. Deciding the cries of his brethren were going to continue for many hours before they gathered enough prey to serve the many members of their small shelter. Thankfully this was to be the final night they were here, for tomorrow the bulk of the group was to move into the nearby city. There was a small coven located there that was to be...dealt with. The new weapon Levin had been working on was to be employed.

Entering the lab Ricardo, Levin's lab assistant, was still up entertaining himself with watching the "experiment" struggle with hunger. Approaching the young lycan silenty, Levin delivered a tremendous kick to his chair, sending it flying and Ricardo on his rear. With a roar the young man was up in Levin's face, "What was that for?" his voice became a growl, and for a moment Levin thought he was angry enough to shift.

"What's your problem Levin? Don't tell me you feel sorry for this...insigificant creature?" Ricardo growled as he pointed to the vampire chained up in a holding cell. The pitiful creature was doing something that resembled crying, rather weeping would be a better term, in the center of the cell.

"This "creature" as you call it has taught us alot about his race, he will be rewarded with dignity and respect you half-breed mongrol." The term half-breed was given to those that were turned, by those few that were pure-bloods like Levin. It was a term Levin didn't agree with, he felt all lycans were equal, but Ricardo's disregard for the creatures life was something he couldn't handle.

"I'm reporting this to Belladona right this instant," the young lycan spouted as he ran out the door.

"Looks like another long few days" Levin thought as he watched the poor vampire, wondering if her coven missed her as she obviously missed them.

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 pm

What a magnificent city, it's beauty is having few to match it. It's a shame this is all that most humans would think. If only they knew the grotesque things that lived among them. Michael looked at the city with several of his brothers behind him. He was one of the scouts that would enter the city first, but he was ordered not to do anything once there. As the small group entered the city, their noses crinkled from the heavy scent of the vampire numbers.

"They're in here pretty deep." Michael said as he looked at his surroundings. "Let's continue on." Michael ordered before dwelling deeper into the city. A human could be seen walking in their direction. It was a female with a fragrant scent that stopped the whole group and kept them silent. The other lycans smiled with glee, but Michael's face was cold as he looked at her. When her eyes gazed upon the men, she looked down quickly and increased her pace. One of the lycans was ready to move in, but his face was caught in the grip of Michael's heavy gauntlet. "Did you not process in your thick skull what Belladona ordered us to do." Michael said with a low growl. The lycan pulled away from his grip and snarled.

"It's only one, and she's alone, in the dark." The lycan protested.

"Yes, I see that too, but what would happen if I were to kill only one of my brethren, for not obeying orders. Non one would stand beside you. You would be the only one, alone, in the dark." Michael said. The lycan looked to the girl who had already passed them and watched her turn the corner. He then turned to Michael with the fiercest of faces, but Michael had his back turned as he continued. "I wouldn't roar to loudly if I were you." Michael said. The lycan growled lowly. The others laughed a little, as they continued on. "Let's head to the rooftops." Michael said as he pointed to an apartment building's entrance.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remnant4341 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Cedric felt that familiar sultry voice wash over him, Sahren stood before him as he tried to make his way to the back garden. "Good evening Sahren," he replied his head pounding from the loud goth techno-rock dance music all around him. She could see he wanted to escape and followed him outside into the night the double door shutting, the beats now just a low thump. "I can't take this for much longer, he's doing this because he hates me," he cursed frustratingly his nails digging into the stone railing. His eyes raised up to the glowing full moon, his veins tensed then he breathed, if he let his anger grow too strong the blood lust would follow. She reached for his arm but he pulled away turning to face the beautiful auburn haired woman. Sahren was one of the few coven members he could call friends, most associated with him because of his title. Being heir to second strongest coven, second only to the great Umbracor Coven of Italy, was one to be respected.

remnant4341
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Isabeau stood in the middle of the park, one gun in her hand and her eyes gazing off into the distance. She was spattered with blood and as she stood there it was slowly drying to her skin. She ignored it for a moment, silently wondering to herself why she was really doing that. She shifted her eyes down to the body of the vampire that lay at her feet, the dead body hardly even registering in her mind. She then holstered her gun and turned, walking away as if she did not care. And in truth she did not. She moved through the park easily, going out onto the street and away from the park again. She moved with enough ease that it showed she was not a normal human and as she moved away, she thought of nothing but a good warm shower and her bed.

She passed a car and did not even bother to look inside it, although she knew there was something bad going on inside. it had nothing to do with her and so she really did not care. Vampires and the wolves were her world and that was what she dealt with. other humans avoided her for her unemotional state and tended to think that she was one of those that she hunted. of course they were wrong but she dud not feel like correcting them. She knew she was human and she knew she killed what others called monsters. That was good enough for her.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm

What an interesting smell Devon thought to himself. he loved the smell of the city the grit and what the humans called food. he was perched on top of a building serenely gazing down upon the restless city so many innocent lifes but their blood smelled so delightful. he had remembered that there was a party at the mansion but what would he care he wasn't one for social gatherings. of course though he should make an appearance to show that he was part of the clan pointless though it seemed, it might even cheer him up. As he was heading towards the party he picked up a smell, a terrible smell..... lycan.

As he gazed upon the street trying to find where the scent was coming from he noticed a girl, sure she smelled delicious but he was set on finding where the lycans were, he then noticed a group of men watching the same girl. Suddenly as he was viewing the group of men and the girl, the stench of lycan became unbearable. They might have noticed me he thought, i do smell like fresh blood. Although Devon was an experienced fighter he did not feel like starting a confrontation with the odds stacked against him. He would slowly back down and go back to the mansion maybe he could be there for the main event. Yes, he thought, he would leave now .

(first roleplay please take it easy on me, my friend is teaching me the ropes)
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darknienna08 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Karin kept to the back of the group being lead by Michael. Though he was younger than she, Karin knew he was loyal to their kind and had faith in his leadership. Quietly the group seeped into a dark alley and began to ascend the walls. Karin slowly inhaled, smelling all the life surrounding them. She adored the pulsating world of the inner city, the only down side was the overwhelming scent of Vampires. She felt their presence from the moment they came within city limits, though she knew they were not yet nearby. As Karin climbed the wall her ears caught the late night conversations from within the buildings. They provided no useful information but it was something to calm her nerves, real life being lived by real humans. It was so simple, their lives, she couldn't help but smile.

As she reached the rooftop Karin saw a few of the men perched skillfully on the edges. Their muscles not very discrete against the night sky but their stillness ensure no wandering eyes would easily spot them. A stray blond hair fluttered in her face, Karin quickly push the hair back into her hood and pulled the hood further down around her face. Quickly glancing around, Karin moved swiftly to a far end of the roof. "Where to now," she looked towards Michael, "Sir?" she added a slight playful sarcasm to her tone.

Darknienna08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Sahren smiled, her teeth glowing bright in the moonlit garden. She cocked her head to the side, shaking out her auburn main of hair and running her slender fingers through her locks.

"That's probably true," Sahren said matter of factly. "grin and bare it love, you'll get your day. And remember that most vampires, and I'm including myself in this, love this decadent party lifestyle. And your uncle loves the attention. But everyone loves you and won't bat an eyelash if you try to take over."

Sahren was very fond of using pet names such as 'love' or 'darling'. She used them on everyone closest to... or at least the select few vampires that were close to her.

Sahren's mahogany eyes scanned down Cedric's arm to his hand. " If you grip that any tighter, you are going to shatter it. Tell me deary, what will cheer you up? I do hate seeing you so somber...." as she spoke, Sahren's toothy smile turned downward into a sultry pout.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Devon having finally arrived at the mansion party, he was overjoyed that the party had in fact cheered him up although that feeling was passing as he saw a few vampires that he did not wish to communicate with. In fact if this were anywhere else he might have fought them. but for now he would keep his calm. He picked a chalice off of a waiters platter. "If there is one thing the vampires had gotten right in this mansion it was the quality of the blood," he muttered to himself.

As the party went on Devon greeted people with respect, he never stayed around any of the vampires to have a conversation pop up. He saw a stunning vampire in a corner he thought to himself that she was a finely crafted creature. Although he knew most of the vampires names here he did not know this particular one. He advanced toward her and through his name carelessly at her, "quite a beautiful night, my name is Devon." The stunning vampire replied, " my name is Jaslene Sardoya". As he noticed her look over his shoulder he felt someone glaring at him, slowly he turned around. He saw a man with slicked back blonde hair and next to him was an older lady. " I guess this is my cue to leave" Devon uttered. With out looking back he left to find a new chalice to calm a head ache that he could sense was creeping up.

After finishing his Chalice he left it on a side table and chose to leave, the techno rabble that his race was into was not his favorite type of music. As he pushed himself out of the front door he noticed two vampires that he knew , if he was correct the male was Cedric and the female was Sahren. Calmly he approached.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 pm

((No longer participating))
Last edited by The Virginian on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm

The apartment building proved to be a easy climb, seeing as all the members of the group made it to the top. Michael was looking at his surrounding, memorizing the area. He was interrupted when Karin, a female lycan in his group approached him. Michael smirked as he turned to see Karin, probably because she was one of the only few sophisticated lycans. She was much older than he was, and probably much wiser. Michael disliked most of his brethren for being such savages, and couldn't figure out why he so much more mature than most of the lycans his age.

"Well Belladona ordered us to scout the area without causing a disturbance. It's really hard to get in close and not be detected by the coven, especially with their numbers. Their scent is practically 99% of the air we're breathing right now." Michael said, making it seem like an impossible task. "I found a simple way to make it easy though. We're going to have to leave most of the group here, there's about ten of us, so only three of us are going. It's a risky plan, sending low numbers into a highly vampire populated area, but that will help diminish our scent. If we do get caught or killed in the process, our group would be too small to be considered a scouting party." Michael made a low whistle sound to call the attention of everyone else. "You" Michael pointed at the lycan that had caused trouble earlier.

"My name is Felix." The lycan replied in a harsh tone. Michael made a disgusted face and then continued to look over his group.

"Okay it's settled. Feline, Karin, and I are going to advance." Michael said with no one there to argue against him."I need the rest of you to scout the street from here, you may also feel free to count the sewers, but report anything you find to me when I get back. Michael looked to Karin. "The streets, the rooftops, or the sewer. I'm giving you the choice as respect for an elderly." Michael joked. A laugh was the only thing that could ease the stress of this assignment. going in and killing was easy and particularly fun, but scouting was just dreadful. It was like have a perfect aim on a nemesis, but there was no trigger on the gun. All you could do is watch, wait and hope you don't get caught.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remnant4341 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Cedric relaxed with Sahren's words but turned as the door opened and Devon Deluge emerged from the party. "We will discuss this later," he silenced the conversation. "Welcome Devon," he remembered the brash vampire well only because his cousin Claudette was completely enthralled by him. He approached and they shook hands firmly, a cough interrupted them, he then turned extending his hand, "Oh yes, Devon this is Sahren."

remnant4341
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Sahren did not like it when others silenced her, but she stopped the conversation, ending it with only a nod of her head. She knew very well what could happen to both of them if they were overheard talking in in that manner. Surely they would both see the sun.

The door opened, and as a rush of sound flowed into the silent night, Sahren knew why she was hushed. The pair had been joined by Devon, another member of their coven.

"Good evening, Devon. Are you just joining the festivities now? I'm sure I didn't see you earlier..." Sahren greeted the newcomer and extended her right hand for him to kiss, as was customary. Or at least, it was still customary in her mind. Then again, some newer coven members often questioned Sahren's sanity. It took a very patient person to understand the inner workings of her twisted mind.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Devon noticing that he interrupted a conversation became quite suspicious, when Sahren offered her hand to be kissed he of course accepted it and gave it a swift yet gentle kiss, even though he was new to the coven he was starting to learn the complexities of formal introductions. "Hello there Cedric, how are you doing this beautiful eve. i hear your cousin Claudette has taken a fancy to me." Devon paused for a moment just a single moment and looked for emotion from Cedric not finding any he quickly started "ah and if it isnt the beautiful Sahren, and yes i regret to inform you that i was a bit later then usual i was out sight seeing i am afraid." As devon said the words sight seeing he looked off in the distance to notice that the night was absolutly wonderful there was a bit of a breeze making the leaves in the trees seem like they were floating.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 am

The sounds of the hunting party had slowly faded, meaning they'd entered the city. Most likely on a mission for Belladona, "Well, at least we have some peace and quiet ey friend?" he whispered to the vampire who was still lying weaping on the floor.

At the sound of his voice the vampire's head pricked up and she was at once at the glass, hissing attempting to intimidate him. Either not realizing how weakened she was, or trying to get him to just put an end to her pitiful life. As he stood there starring into her eyes, he felt a pang for her. Something inside told him that she needed to be let go..."Damnit, this just isn't right. Enemy or not, starving a prisoner to death just for a "test" isn't right". Checking to ensure neither Ricardo or any other of Belladona's vermin were around, Levin grabbed the lever to release the cage. If he decided to do this he could either be expelled from the pack or hunted...

Pulling the lever the cage door flew open, and at once the vampiress was on him. She took him to the ground, fangs beared looking him in the eye. "Go ahead and strike, you have every right too. But believe me when I tell you by the time I'm drained the others will be here. If you want out, use the vent in that chamber to get directly to the surface. You have about 6 hours until sun-up." Levin ripped a hand free and pointed to a small chamber used to test gases on...subjects.

With an untrusting look the vamp took off, ripped the vent cover off and was up through. He could hear her exit the building, and apparently the noise wasn't only heard in the lab room. Ricardo and a few others entered the room, weapons drawn. Seeing the scene they instead pointed them at Levin, "I think you're going to have to explain yourself."

From behind Ricardo another werewolf entered the room, one Levin didn't recognize. "I think you should go join the hunting party in the city. Catch a glimpse of the true reason we're doing the things we do." Though he didn't know him, Levin was smart enough to know a superior.

Leaving the building and making his was to the city, Levin prayed this wasn't a set up. It wasn't uncommon for suspected traitors to "disappear" while being part of a hunting party..."Why can't you just be an asshole like the rest of the pack Levin, damnit I'm an idiot" he thought to himself as he entered the city and began looking for the others.

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 am

Isabeau walked to the middle of the street and paused, lifting her eyes to the skyline. She slowly traced them along roof tops and she paused at one, tilting her head to the side a bit. She could see, faintly, the outline of at least one person. She reached for her gun and drew it, a reflex she had learned since she had joined with the group. She paused for a moment, watching the figure. She then took a shot, near the figure she saw but not at it. She was sure there were more of them there, but she was not about to go up and see. She was not that stupid. She may feel that she was already dead, but she liked breathing. So after the shot and lowered her gun, reaching down and grabbing another one from her hip. She held both guns at her sides, her primitive human senses straining to hear in the quiet of the night. A car drove by, but she did not move, did not flinch. She was perfectly still and poised.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Salem Was out in the streets walking around his looked different then most people. Well he looked like a punk rocker, but really this is how he always dressed since back in the 1400's his hair was long and was platinum, he had an eye path over his left eye. a hidden sword was rest on his back and two guns sit in their holster out of view. He noticed a specific human as he walked. she walked in the street alone. she paused and then drew a gun...BANG.... and then a second gun appeared in her hands. she seemed poised on shooting at some thing but what. He was going to find out. He slid into the shadows and pulled out his gun. Even in the darkness he was pale, but the paleness of his skin did not betray him at all. Salem was old school to the core, manners fighting and how he reacted to others. He was next in line to be an elder. But some one had to die before that happened, maybe he should have made it happen years ago.

He would follow this human any where she went. then when he grew bored he would head home before light came out.

(following Isabeau )
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Xbeau sighed, she hated parties. She wasn't one for anything social. Why do these people love to torture me with these parties, I feel like a poodle in this dress and everyones having a ball except for me? She thought to herself, she was wearing a dark blue dress, she was more dressed up then ever before. She spotted Cedric, Devon, and Sahren. She walked over to them, looking slightly bored with the party. "Devon, late I assume?" she asked, nodding to him. "Ah, Cedric, Sahren, how are you this fine evening, might I ask?" she ran her fingers through her dark brown hair, she was a death dealer, not a party person. She would much rather be out there hunting Lycans. But she told herself she had to stay in this room and make small talk with the other vampires. Xbeau Winchester wasn't well known for being good at small talk you were lucky if you didn't know her well that you could manage to get more then five words out of her. She was usually very quiet and didn't like very much attention, though you can bet on her voicing her opinion on something like Lycans or something she feels very strongly about.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

When nothing moved, Isabeau slipped one gun away, keeping the other in her hands. She tipped her head to the side lightly, then turned from where she was looking. She could feel eyes on her and she turned her head slowly, her blank emotionless and empty dull and hard eyes searching the shadows for the one watching her without success. She tightened the grip on her one gun a bit and turned, walking down the center of the street. She moved deliberately slow, wanting to see if she could hear anything while she moved. If it turned out that it was nothing, she would go home, where she would train in her guns.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!