Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 pm

He walked at a normal pace and spoke to Isabeau"A beautiful name my dear, let us depart from this area, we are being stalked!" He had no real aspects of fleeing, he just couldn't handle these lycans alone. Yes one or two would be fine but three was asking for trouble. Finding Devon's car after a three minute walk he would smile." Follow me." He would open the passenger side door and get in. He was sitting next to Devon." Lets go there was three of them and before that a howl erupted."
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Isabeau followed the vampire, seeing a car and when she got close she noticed another in the car. She paused a few feet from the car, pulling the gun form it's holster. She was not so sure she trusted to get in the car with the vampires. She took a step closer, but paused again, looking at the one she had been walking with. She knew that she was still being watched, the feeling was overwhelming, but she was trained to kill their kind and seeing two there in the car was a red flag. She did not think they wanted her in the car, but either way, she was keeping her gun out. There was no way she was going to be caught without a weapon in hand. Especially tonight.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Sahren looked out into the distance, feeling her skin tingle as the sky began to grow lighter. It didn't hurt, not yet. The fizzy sensation in her skin served only as a warning of what would come if she stayed to see dawn emerge.

"Please excuse me, dears," she said softly to the vampires that remained outside. "As much as I hate to go, now seems like a pretty good time to retire to my room." With that, she bowed her head slightly and glided through the doors and into the parlor.

Only a few guests still remained. They were either the ones that were stupid enough to race the sun, or the ones that would remain at the mansion for a few more days. As Sahren passed then, she smiled, bidding everyone a fond farewell. She was weary, and wanted nothing more than to retreat to her room for a few hours.

The soft soles of her boots made no noise as she moved effortlessly across the marble floors. She scaled the staircase to the second floor in only seconds, one of the perks of being a vampire. Her room was the third door on the left. She opened it swiftly, entering her palatial bedroom. Her curtains and windows were still open, so she rushed to shut them. As she approached the window, she inhaled the fleeting night air one last time. Something was off with the scent, it was mustier than it should have been, but only by a fraction. No matter, she though as she closed and locked her windows. Even if it was a lycan she was smelling, they have always been around. Usually it means nothing. With one last glance outside, she pulled the heavy velvet curtains. They were a deep sapphire blue, as all of Sahren's room was done in dark jewel tones. They were her favorite.

Suddenly aware of the silence, Sahren was unsure of what to do. More than anything she hated being alone, but she had been around people so much that night that she felt it necessary to get some peace. First things first, she had to change into something more comfortable. She slowly began undoing the stings to her corset until it gently fell to the floor, along with the black skirt she was also wearing. To replace it, she pulled on a shorter, more airy black dress with thin black straps. It was still tight and form fitting at the top, but it gave her more room to breath than the corset did. Not that she actually had to breath...

Sahren sighed, blowing a stray auburn lock out of her eyes. She moved from where she was standing over to her large canopy bed. The bed sheets and comforter were a deep emerald green, and the gauzy fabric of the canopy was sapphire like the curtains. She knew it was silly to have a bed, it wasn't like she ever actually slept. However, she demanded on having one, and Sahren always gets her way. She sat on the edge of the mattress and pushed herself further onto the bed, grabbing a book from the nightstand as she did so. The only reason Sahren would ever want to be alone was to read.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

He looked in the backseat and noticed she was not there. Getting out of the car he walked up to her." We need to leave now or you are going to die." He spoke brashly to her. then he noticed the guns in her hands, what was she thinking. Then it hit him, taking the advantage of surprise he quickly snatched her guns out of her hands trying not to hurt her. Grabbing a hold of her waist her threw her on his shoulder and opened the back seat and tossed her and and climbed in after her." Now drive". He unloaded the clips and tossed them outside and kept a hold of her guns." I'm doing this to save you. Don't make me regret it please." He watched her for the time remaining.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Isabeau blinked when ht took her guns, gasping when he grabbed her wrist and threw her over his shoulder. She kicked her legs and beat on his back, feeling herself thrown into the back seat of the car. She landed rather hard and spun, trying to get out the other side, but she could not open the door. She rounded on the vampire, her flat dead eyes narrowed as she watched him throw the clips out the window. She heard him talk and decided against lunging at him for now. He was stronger then her and without her guns she was nothing but a normal human. She sat against the door behind her, her back pressed to it and she angled herself so that she could see both vampires. "You will regret this later..."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Devon blinked as he realized that Salem was speaking about a human when he said that he would have a friend coming along. What was Salem thinking. He could not go to the mansion they would tear her apart feed on her blood, the thought of doing the same had already came and past, all the while Salem got out of the car threw the human back into the back seat and got back into the back seat with guns, what an eventful night it had been. Devon would have to go to a safe house instead of a mansion. Even though they were right in front of one, he did not figure it was safe just yet, even though there were only three lycan he knew that sunlight would be coming in 30 minutes or less. He paused than Salem screamed out "Now hurry." Devon flipped the engine on and slid the car out into the street at this time there was no one on the streets so it was easy driving. He would go out of town lose them on the back roads. The back roads were an interesting place he thought it was a neutral area. Once he got a block or two away he knew he would be safe because by that time he would have enough speed to out run any lycan.
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Salem looked into Isabeau's eyes and then smiled at her remark." Well if you think saving your life is some thing I should regret then fin. But I took your gun to protect Devon. He drove out here to get us away from those lycans." Te looked out the window and watched as ally ways passed by. Then he looked back at her and handed her her empty hand guns." If you have clips then don't pull them out yet, not unless we are attacked. Even then roll down the window and fire out of it. The windows are bullet proof." He slowly pulled out his guns just incase they came after them." Also we are heading to a safe house for the day."

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Devon looked back into the back seat dimly listening to what Salem had said to this human. He saw the glint in Salem's eyes had he grown feelings for this human in the short time that they had been together? "Salem it would be unwise for your campaign to be an elder if you were to have a human by your side but who am i to judge." They were now on the back streets the light of dawn was upon them. As trees whipped by Devon pushed his foot down harder onto the gas pedal and shifted into fifth gear. That's all humans are good for creating cars and supplying blood Devon thought to himself he did not want to voice his opinion. As he turned to get a better view of Isabeau. She was gorgeous even though she was a human, he extended his hand to her " My name is Devon Deluge don't fear me i won't bite..... that hard."

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Xbeau nodded and sprinted up the stairs to her room. She quickly changed into something much more comfortable then her dress and lay down to sleep. She didn't mind being alone, she liked it better then parties, and Sahren's words had been true, she rarely gave people the option of seeing her at parties, as she hated the party life so, she was a warrior, not a little women who dresses up and impresses others with beauty, as she was one to impress others with her fighting skill not the other way around. I wonder if the Lycans will show up, if they do I want to be the first to take a shot at them... she thoght happily. Xbeau Winchester was all about the war, she couldn't imagine what life would be like without it, a world without Lycans would be a hard one for her, she didn't know what she would do without the war... Have a life with some vampire she hardly knew? No, that would not happen. She would much rather just live alone then with another vampire.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Isabeau took her guns back, slipping them away and keeping her eyes on him and the other vampire. Her back was still firmly pressed against the door. She was not afraid, far from it, but she did know that things could go very wrong, very fast. And she was not ready to die. Nothing scared her at the moment, for she had no idea what fear was. But she had a feeling that is she was to stay around these vampires then she would learn it real quick, and she really did not want to learn it. Not anytime soon at least.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Noticing the fear in Isabeau, Devon with drew his hand and said, " You will be safe around me, i have no grudges against humans, not yet at least" with that he grinned and also told her "Salem on the other hand is a nuisance to me he likes to get in the middle of my fights, likes to steal my computer when i am researching a person .... meh but i still love him he is one of my true friends. He messes with my cd player he likes this juggalo stuff really odd if you ask me." He flashed a smile to her before taking a hard turn they would be at the safe house in a few minutes.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm

He grunted at Devons remarks and looked back at Isabeau a spoke" Don't listen to him, he just happy to get out side for once." He watched the road now both guns in his hands waiting for the sign of lycans trialing them. They only had a few minutes till the get to the safe house and hang out till night time again." Relax your safe with us, but when you leave us you are on your own. You understand that?" He looked back at her and awaited an answer from her.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Michael's eyes were solely focused on the vampire and his human companion. Even when Levin, a lycan who had the wisdom of 400 years approached him. Michael didn't ignore him though, he just kept his eyes on the ones below. After hunting for a while, Michael became an excellent stalker. Just by looking at the small movements and gestures, he could figure out what his target's actions would be or even the things they were thinking about. They knew of his position, and he fully knew that, that wasn't important. Where they were going is what he was more focused on. His eyes followed them, until a car drove up in front of a store. This was their ride, but to where. He noticed that the girl's conversation with the vampire wasn't one that would lead to him taking her to his coven. The two entered the car, even though the girl was sort of forced, but she calmed after a few seconds in the car. The sped off in the distance, but Michael didn't move from his place. He didn't turn to Levin, until they were out of sight.

"Sorry for not responding earlier." Michael looked up at the sky that was getting brighter from the East. "It seems that you're right. I haven't found a place yet, but it shouldn't be too hard. The coven is close though, closer to here then to where those three drove off to." Michael almost turned to meet with Karin, but he noticed something. "Levin, why are you exactly here? Aren't suppose to be back at the underground base?" Michael asked, but proceeded to walk when he realized that answer wasn't too important. Michael signaled Levin to follow him and proceeded toward Karin.

"Karin I'm pretty sure you got a whiff of the mass of vampires when the wind blew in, I was seeing where the vampire and the human were heading to at the time, so I didn't pay too much attention to the scent I need you to tell me which direction the scent is coming from, so we can find the location of their coven." Michael turned back to Levin. "Since you're the oldest amongst all of the lycans in the city, I guess I can trust you on securing a headquarter." Michael said before looking back to Karin for an answer.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Isabeau turned her head away from Salem and stared at the floor. "I have been on my own my whole life. It will be no different now." She lifted her eyes again, their blank and empty flatness showing that she felt little if anything at all. She took her guns and slipped then away, but did not slip the new clips into her gun. She regretted allowing him to get the drop on her and taking the gun, the full clips now just laying on the ground back where the car had been parked. She turned her head and looked out the window, figuring that the vampires were not going to kill her, yet.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:20 pm

He watched her turn and he sighed lightly. He raised his hand for a moment and hesitated. then placing it on her shoulder he spoke." Your not alone now are you, I'm here with you!" He looked at her for a few moments not noticing if Devon was listing or staring at them from the review mirror. Right now it didn't matter, not even becoming a elder. This women was alone and needed some one to be there with her." You can stay with me this night, and when you go to leave You may have my number. this way if you ever need to hang out or talk to some one, or even ask for help hunting Lycans you have some one to call!" He smiled at her hoping she would feel better.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darknienna08 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Karin watched the vampire drive away. She let out her breath and stood up from her crouched position. Her joints were stiff but she showed nothing. Any sign of weakness in this pack was grounds for being left out of any kind of hunt or raid. She was not willing to sit at headquarters waiting for something exciting to happen. She watched Michael walk over, she recognized Levin immediately. "The scent came from that direction." Karin pointed toward where the human and vampire had been talking but the scent was coming from further behind them. The scent was still strong without the wind forcing it through her sensitive nostrils. "The buildings give way to some kind of fields a few blocks that way. I can't tell if it's a park or some kind of estate. Whatever it is, it stinks of Them." In the slight safety of the growing daylight Karin pulled down her hood and allowed her hair to flow softly down her back. she rustled it a bit to get feeling back in her scalp and then looked to Michael and Levin to make any final decisions. The only pity of being a female in the Lycan world is even being an alpha female meant waiting on men to make decisions.

Darknienna08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Isabeau turned her head to him a bit when he was done talking. "I hunt both immortal races. it is my job. I am a head hunter in Seraphim." She explained, reaching over and gently wrapping her fingers around his hand. Her own hand was ice cold, but the skin was soft. She removed his hand from her shoulder and put it in his own lap. "No one has ever been there for me.. I don;t expect it to change now. Especially with a vampire. You have no need to help a human. We are just cattle to you all.." She explained, looking out the window again. She had a gun in her other hand, hidden by her leg. it as close to a clip, the woman ready to slip the clip in and shoot both vampires in the head if it came down to that.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Salem smiled when she touched his hand and looked at her. But she ended up placing his hand onto his lap." Who said any thing about cattle, I enjoy all races but lycans they are a virus that needs to be fixed. And your wrong If I want with you this night you would have died by the lycans. So no more talk about being alone and shit." He meant it he would take back her guns and put her in a time out if he had to. He looked out the window and then back to her." I'm risking being a elder to help you. If I didn't like humans then why would I risk my life to save one and probably lose my own rank in my own society."

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Isabeau turned her head a bit and looked at him out of the corners of her eyes. "Vampires have been known to act like they care. Another leader was just recently killed in another city that way. None of the races can be trusted." She said, turning her head and looking back out the window, her hair hiding her face from view. "Not even humans.." She last part was just a whisper, and there was a slight hint of sadness to it, but all pain she felt was quickly gone when she turned her head back to him, her hard, flat and empty eyes boring into his. "I don't hate any of the races. This is just my job and it gives me a place to live, food, and money. I do not care for the war between the races or the history. I could care less if I lived or died, but I would rather like to stay alive. I rather like living."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Devon slowed the car down and parked in a garage as the sun was coming up on the horizon. He efficiently parked the car turned it off. they were in a garage with pin boards where tools would be held in a normal garage, however instead of tools every gun you could ever imagine was hung up on the wall and a bookcase with seemingly priceless books was hidden in a corner. Devon turned and said to Salem and the human which still eluded him every time he tried to introduce himself and said "sorry to break your little love story guys, but we are here." Devon had basically used this safe house every night he did not like staying at the mansion, even though he had a room at the mansion, because it was full of elders that loved to boss people around. he opened the door and placed his feet on the cold cement he could feel the cold from the outside layer of his boot. He calmly walked to the book case, and pulled out a book called Illumination. He then pressed a hidden button this made the book case move upwards with a small hum. There was then an eye recognition panel he calmly stared into the camera and a metallic voice erupted from hidden speakers "welcome back Devon Deluge." He looked back as he opened a door to an elevator he looked back at the car he calmly asked "Coming?"

lugen
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!