Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

{Re-make}Vampires are not real. They do not exist, and if they do, only in fairy-tales do they breath. This is the lie you have been told, at least you think it's a lie.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Nope! Sounds pretty textbook. However, I will have Bel delivering a solo concerto for the Festival. That's all I got. :3
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Thu May 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Alright then, we shall await Emi's post then. You and Equi can duke it out who will post after Emi...yeah...I forgot what else I was going to say but eh xD

Oh...I will be leaving in two hours to somewhere I wish not to go to...but I can't say no :[

Why can't I say no!?

Ahem, but I'll be back around ten thirty or eleven...just depends on what time we get out v_v

The picture says it all

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 22, 2013 10:49 am

I can die happy now with this picture.

Anywho's...I will be making a post soon for this one to move us along. It will be sometime today seeing as I do not work today and will be able to play catch up with some things. Anywho's see you guys in a bit!

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Because of that picture, could die happy to.

You ma'am, just made my whole life.

xD Thank you!!
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Yes...I found that picture on Tumblr (because obviously there is nothing better to do on a day off than to scroll through tumblr) and I found that xD

Ah...the good ol tumblr never disappoints...Neither does Icanhascheezburger.com with it's epic fail nation...like this one for example xD

I think I laughed retardly for an hour when I read that because that is the company I work for as a cheese connoisseur xD

And the funny thing, I was a cashier for them for three years and I never saw anything like that XD

Edit: Also, I haven't heard anything from Shishi in a while o_o

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Thu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

I just got home from work, and learned that my brother is coming over to bar-be-que some shrimp skewers. I will be gone for a few hours and what nots but I shall return!!!....eventually ^-^;

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey, sorry dudes, I've been crazy busy doing a stage for a local restaurant. I came in and worked 36 hours in 3 days and had very little time to myself. I'm back now, unfortunately without the job, but it was lots of fun and I learned how to cook some tasty stuff. I'll be posting shortly. Thanks for your patience!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm

No worries Shishi! We are glad to see you back!

Anywho's, Emi is (I believe tonight) going on a camping trip this weekend and won't be back till Sunday! I just thought I would let you guys know :3

And it appears the weather is becoming a little hot down here xD

My thoughts exactly.

Edit: This is just for entertainment because my mind is now gone :3

Also, this is what happens when we get the feels.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon May 27, 2013 9:42 pm

I would like to quote our dear friend Azazel, *ahem*:

"I like pictures of Spider butts"

That is all for now.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Shishi...Makoto is going to die...there is nothing Bel can do to save him xD

It has already been decided. And for your information...I do not like Spider butts...it was an OWL!!!

An Owl I say!!

It was this owl!

Edit: I found this...and immediately thought it was funny because it isn't relevant to anything xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 28, 2013 9:12 pm

So...

Emi's internet was cut off today so she won't be posting soon. She said she is raising the rest of her money so more than likely she'll be on this weekend.

In the meantime, that means it is between Shishi, Equi and myself for the moment until Ion returns as well. Anywho's, yep, just thought I'd let you guys know ^-^

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed May 29, 2013 10:12 am

@Azazel, It looked like a spider whose face looked like a butt! It was a tiny picture, cut me a break!

Side note/Personal Rage: I hate you all. Bel was trying to help and you ruined it for him. RUU-EEEN'D!!! He's gonna be so depressed... like... even more than Haruka usually is. Emo Bel is coming...

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 am

Love ya too Shishi...love ya too xD

I think we can handle Emo Bel...he and Haruka can be emotional together...although I don't think that would be possible quite yet xD

and I love how they do this fusion dance...it is freakin funny!

It's supposed to go like this!

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am

I lied, first comes angry Bel. Once he's done being a tornado, he's going to be very depressed.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am

Okay! Emi will officially be back today sometime in the evening. If you read Equi's post, you'll notice everyone would have been invited to a party, (including Hikari somehow since technically she's a human pure-blood). Once everyone makes their arrival post, we can move on :D

I might not be on much today seeing as I am off today but I am going to the movies in a bit and my cousin has invited me to her softball game...and then my niece and nephew want to go to the movies...I will be at the movies twice today xD

Any who's, just letting you guys know :D

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

So I believe we are waiting on Shishio's post now (who said probably this weekend)! I think for the time being, this might be on a short Hiatus until we can get things moving again :3

So yeah...don't know what else to say here...um...yeah no...nothing zip nada.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!