Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

{Re-make}Vampires are not real. They do not exist, and if they do, only in fairy-tales do they breath. This is the lie you have been told, at least you think it's a lie.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: The Devil's Pact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 am

You know, I saw this and immediately went: 'oh hell, I shouldn't, but I really want to.'

I'm sending you a PM. :)
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 am

Haha! I am sorry Ion!! I promise you I am sorry! This is actually a remake of Emily's Rp that didn't get a chance to take off so I re-wrote it a bit and reposted it for her!! We were discussing it earlier xD

And I shall await your PM x3

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat May 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Well met everyone! If it's possible I would love to take the role of the last Vampire Noble. I'm currently moving home from college, however, I can start working on the CS as soon as I get home. He would obviously be male. If you like I'll send you a detailed PM with my ideas for his personality and powers and history and whatnot.

That's all for now. Just lemme know X3
~Shishio
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

That would actually work out quite well, as I just made a character for the other remaining slot, which should fill this one up once Emily's finished. :)

It's Az's choice in the end, but I don't see why it would be a problem Shishio.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat May 04, 2013 7:29 pm

That would be brilliant Shishio, you just saved me from having to make the character! In all honesty, you would have until Tuesday to make your character, because Azazel will be unable to have full internet until then, and you are always welcome to send in a WIP and finish the rest later.

Azazel had instructed me to go and find two more people willing to play the slots lol, and I haven't been able to find anyone, so I'm going to praise you Ion for making the other character, in fact, I think I love you. He looks brilliant! Of course your characters always look great.

This will be an awesome roleplay with these characters everyone has come up with :)
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat May 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Fantastic! I'm not home yet (operating from the phone is a total drag) but I'll get right to work on him just as soon as I can. Thank you so much :) I'll try not to disappoint.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

So...it seems I have totally lied once again xD

I will have internet for the time being because we failed to return the device on a timely manner...aholes...

but for the mean time, I shall work on getting everything together!

And XShishioX, you can just put everything together in your character. Surprise us! x3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 am

Heh, thanks Emily; I'm glad you like him. I always enjoy what you guys write also!

And sorry your internet company people are such jerks, Az, though I guess it's a good thing you have the internet itself? ^_^

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun May 05, 2013 12:47 am

Yes, I have the internet until the cut it off...which might be tomorrow or monday.

But I will have the internet definitely Tuesday when they come to install it x3

I just have horrid luck with Internet is all xD

And I think I kind of dug myself in a hole with Haruka xD

She doesn't like vampires (terrified really) and all of the characters are going to be vampires...or in Keiran's case, a dhampir playing the part of a vampire xD

Oh boy...this ought to be fun :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun May 05, 2013 2:25 am

Heh. Well, at the very least, Ace is kind of dumb that way and won't let it deter him from trying to be friendly, so worst-case, she'll have at least one person trying to pester her into being friends.

"Oh, so vampires are the problem? Then would it help if I told you I wasn't one?" //oblivious man is oblivious.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Haha, I can see it now. The beginning of a complicated friendship xD

She wouldn't buy that line because she would know he is a vampire and she'll be like,

"No thank you...not interested," and walk away. The cold shoulder...ouch.

Haha..but yes, it shall be an interesting thing to see.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Alrighty, Bel's all done! Hope you like him :)

EDIT: Which reminds me. Bel's name is in fact Hayden, however, he much prefers the name Bel. It reminds him of who is is and the little sister who gave that name to him. If you like, you can call him either, as he'll respond to both. He just prefers Bel, and will probably let you call him that after a little while.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun May 05, 2013 11:58 pm

So, instead of using the hat trick, I used an online random generator for the dorm rooms...this is what I got the first try xD

1. Azriel
2. Haruka

3. Hayden
4. Luna

5. Kieran
6. Hikari

I think Haruka just died a little more inside xD

But yep...there goes the dorms. It'll be Hayden and Luna in one dorm, Kieran and Hikari in another...and Azriel and Haruka in the other...haha...ah..I shall have fun tormenting Haruka now x3

Edit: Pft...I just noticed the two prefects are sharing a room oh gawd what have I done!! xD

Edit 2: I forgot to say, Ion, Haruka isn't a Prefect xD

She's just pretending to be a human...but given her abilities, she knows that a majority (except Hikari) of the people are vampires xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Alright, now that everyone's characters are in, the first post will be up perhaps tonight when I get home from work or tomorrow morning/evening. Depends if I have time...I will be busy tomorrow. I have to take my Dad back to my grandparents since they just re-built their home and my grandmother wants him to be her care-giver...and then I have to wait for the cable company to come install my internet.

If you want, Equi, Ion, or Emily can start us off unless you'd rather I do it. I do not mind either way but should either of those three do start us off, the RP can officially commence. Anywho's, just thought I would tell you guys before I go to work...yep...gawd I hate my job haha.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Alright everyone, the first post is officially up! You may begin posting...in the mean time, this is how I currently feel...

Me = Sozin

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue May 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh goodie. Time for fun stuffs. I believe we shall pay Haruka a visit...

Only to turn and run away (\/)(;,,,;)(\/)

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Yep...it shall be an interesting...interaction to say the least xD

By the way, the second picture in Bel's profile is adorable...the cat pushing the mouth...I keep staring at it xD

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue May 07, 2013 1:00 pm

I love Kuro. He's hilarious. Plus, it totally looks like he's saying "Bel" Instead of "Rin". It made me giggle, I had to put it in there.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 pm

By the by, Emily, you don't have to take up that obvious interaction thread if you don't want to. I just wanted to give you an option. If Hikari doesn't make it back to her room after passing period, I can just edit a smidge, no big thing. :)

Ion
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!