Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampyre Boarding School (OOC and Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vampyre Boarding School (OOC and Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:13 am

Vampyre Boarding School
The first thing I will say is that my intent is to make this roleplay unlike any other vampyre roleplay you have done. And this WILL NOT be another Twilight fan-crazed RP. As decent a read that book was, it is not something to base your vampyre knowledge on. If you want to join and be a sparkly vampyre, don't let the door hit you in the ass before I kick you.

The whole idea is that there is a boarding school run by a very powerful vampyre, teaching young and new vampyres how to become responsible and strong, and also the history of vampyrism. Several "core" classes are taught: Vampyre History, Health, English, Vampyre Physical Education, among others. I will take your suggestions seriously. Basically, this is a "normal" boarding school, but with vampyres.

An underlying plot is that the entire school is constantly at odds with Lycans, even though there is a tentative peace treaty between the school and the Lycan city nearby. Historically speaking, vampyres and Lycans have always fought, and it is no small wonder that there is still a lot of dark stuff going on between the school and the city.

Characters:
First-year vampyres range from as young as thirteen to twenty, with the higher-up years having much more mixed ages. My idea of a vampyre is that they are not invincible, they are merely two-times as strong in all senses than humans. I will review each profile with utmost care and point out problems and suggest corrections. As this RP will be getting off to a rocky start, I would hope that you bear with me, and make your suggestions here or there if need be. When I finally have what I want in words, I guarantee there will be few questions.

Of course I need teachers, and I would like for at least these four core classes filled (when I get the descriptions for each class, I will post them, but I think the titles are self-explanatory):

Vampyre History -
Vampyre Health - Raziel Cymek (SystemWatson)
English - Veronica Walters (kris0the0girl)
Vampyre Physical Education - Dieneku Smythe (muketsu_bara)

Character Skeleton:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Teacher or Student (Include Year)
[b]Appearance:[/b] Must have at least one paragraph if using pictures.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] At least three paragraphs for the history, please.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Only for more senior students or teachers, can only be archaic weapons.

Name: River Conway
Race: Pure-Blood Vampyre
Appearance: Image
River stands at six foot three, with a slim, yet muscular build of one-hundred seventy-seven pounds. He has long blonde hair that reaches all the way down to his shoulder blades, usually framing his pale face. Eyes of the iciest blues seem to pierce anything they stare at with a surreal, incandescent light.

River wears a simple black leather cuirass, leather pants, and black boots. He wears his family pendant at all times. On his back is an old Celtic Cross tattoo, which spans his entire back.

Feral Form:Image

In his feral form, River stands thirteen feet on hind legs, with vicious claws and fangs. He is much stronger than the average polar bear.

Personality: River is very serious, yet can be quite laid-back at times as well. Despite his over-bearing presence, he is very caring of his students, and will stop at nothing to protect them. Usually calm and collected, when River is extremely angered, he can enter his feral form, a large polar bear. River is the only one who can calm Sage.

History: River was born in 1276, found abandoned on the river banks of a young Dublin, hence the name River. Around his neck was a pendant depicting the name "Conway". Nobody knew where he came from, but the children in the orphanage where he grew up knew he was different. He put up with ten years of constant torture and ridicule, encouraged by the caretaker, before he finally lost control. He went into a bloodlust fury, killing three other children and tearing the arm off of the caretaker. After drinking his fill of the childrens' blood, he left the frightened woman alive and slipped into the gathering darkness.

River roamed the streets of Dublin for many years, hunting and killing only when he desperately needed it. Only when his hunger became too much for the city to notice, did he leave. At age twenty, he found himself hiding in Belfast, Northern Ireland, where he gained his Celtic Cross tattoo. Again, after only a few years, disappearances were growing all too noticeable, and River had to leave.

Finding himself in London, England, River learned of his healing ability. Upon receiving a particularly nasty knife-wound to the ribs from a wily victim, River proceeded to take the man's blood, and transfer it to the wound. The skin re-formed underneath River's hands, and completely healed. He found out that he could heal others as well, focusing his own "Blood Powers", as he called them, to heal.

For the next several centuries, River found himself trying to be the good guy, healing in many wars for both sides. In the first war he fights in, the Wars of the Roses, he meets his life-long friend, Sage. He ended up healing the other vampyre, mid-battle. They continued to fight in many wars over the centuries, until they decided to settle down and open up a vampyre school. River chose Ireland for the location.
Weapons: A Celestial Bronze long dagger. A hand-and-a-half sword named Geluctus, enchanted. Geluctus freezes any of its victims, and is nearly indestructible.
Last edited by Riverstyx777 on Mon May 18, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Vampyre Boarding School (OOC and Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Mon May 11, 2009 12:32 am

Name:Sage Date
Title: Crimson Angel
Species: Half Vampire
Rank: Head Principal Years: 100 (Since the school was founded.)
Appearance: Image Full armor: Image He is 6'4" with a weight of 200lb. He has a very muscular physique under the black duster he wears. Sage's hair is midnight black, and his eyes blood red. He has a scar on the side of his neck from a sword cut, and a long animalistic claw scar across his chest. A black sword tattoo is on his right arm while a red sheild is on the left. He wears armored gauntlets with silver gilding, both of which have assasination blades in them. If he is not wearing his usual black studded duster, he is wearing a full black suit with the usual weaponry. Under the duster, he wears regular black jeans with a black leather belt adorned with iron chains and a black skull shirt. He looks and dresses like a twenty year old student, but gives off the aura of an ancient being. He wears his stygian battle armor when the situation requires.
Personality: Kind and caring towards women and children, but can be very hateful and cold towards men. When his vampire side takes over he becomes seductive and sometimes cruel. He doesn't look like anyone over twenty and usually doesn't act it. He's very strict with the students, though he cares about each of them deeply. He will do anything to protect the students, even if it means ending someone's life. When faced with opposition by an armed student, he does not hesitate to use violent force.
Abilities: He has the strengths of a Vampire without the weaknesses. Like his father, he has many Dark and unexplainable powers that he has not gained full control over yet. He has black angel wings that form on his back when he wishes them to be there.
Disadvantages: He has a vampire's thirst for blood. If he has not had his fill of animal blood he will go mad with the thirst and attack any Human, Neko, or Elf girl in the area.
Bio: Sage is the Son of a powerful Vampire named Inferno, also known as the Angel of Death. He was left with another vampire named Dracula so that he could be trained to control the dark power Inferno knew that he'd have. After many years of being Dracula's apprentice, Sage left his castle after Dracula was killed by hunters. During his second century alive, he came across the ancient tome and used it to gain dark power the same way his father did. For six centuries he worked as a high payed mercinary and genocidist. He is responcible for the deaths of over a million soldiers and just as many women and children. He was titled The Crimson Angel when members of his own forces witnessed his black wings being bathed in the blood of the enemies that had been torn apart before him. It was at this battle where he met his life long friend, River. He and River continued to fight togather from then on, cutting down all those in their path and killing all those that sought to control or exterminate them. On one such campaign at a city that had been taken over by.. a rather dark organization. Sage was caught in a ritual and sent to the Underworld. How he escaped is unknown, but it is known that he took many trips back to a certain forge along the banks of the River Styx where he created many of his new weapons and his stygian armor. At the start of the century, he and River founded the school for vampyres. He works as the Head Principal while River works as the Headmaster. Over the years he has faced many bad students and many fights that required deadly force to stop. He's sent his fair share of violent students home in coffins for making attempts at his life, or the lives of the other students.
Weapon: A black bladed sword, named Soulrender, made of Stygian steel. It's the first sword that Sage made himself at his forge along the bank of the river Styx. Image
Sage's second sword is named Genesis, a crimson colored braodsword with a rapier style hilt. The first of Sage's elemental manifestation blades. Image
Last edited by Raven Lyer on Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon May 11, 2009 1:46 am

Name: Chrono "Cross" Crusade

Race:Pure Blood Vampire

Appearance: Image

Cross has a small body frame. She stands at only 5'2" and weighs only 100 lbs. She has a slim and slender perfect figure. She looks like a sixteen year old girl then a woman in her nineteen.
She wears casual yet elegant outfit. She wears a black mini skirt that has a chain around her waist like a belt. her top is a black tight corset on to of a black fish net long sleeve. She wears black stockings that reach her knees. and she wears black worn out sneakers. Her accessories are a black choker and a silver rings.
Her dark outfit matches well with her pale- porcelain-completion. She wears a little eyeliner that outlines her bottom lid.

Personality: Quiet and cold towards others, Cross is the type of girl that barely shows emotion. Wren she does it's usually sadness and anger. Cross isn't the type of girl who lets anyone break her core.
When blood lust hits her, it's impossible for her to take control. She loves getting into trouble. She's the principal's "Best friend" being sent almost every day.

History: Cross is the only daughter of the Crusade family. The Crusade clan is a clan of powerful pure bloods, that send fear in most vampires. Because she is the only girl, Cross was forced to train her ability harder then the boys in her family. Her father trained her and spared with her showing no mercy. As a result, Cross became rebellious and disobedient.
One night she snapped and killed her mother and father, leaving only her big brother (aside from the rest of her family) Alive.She escaped her mansion and enroll in the Vampire Boarding school, mainly to get away from the rest of her family. She now hides from the Crusade family in fear of them bring her back.

Abilities: Cross has the power to control Shadows
She obtain this power as a genetic thing. Each member of the Crusade family have special powers. Her ability is a mixture of her father's (The ability to control people) and her grandfather's (Ability to create darkness)

Weapons:
This is Xenon. Cross stole Xenon from her Father the night she killed him.
Last edited by ICryForAFamily on Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 am

Name: Skai Aroatachimo
[b]Race: Pure Vampyre
[b]Age: 15
[b]Rank: Student (Sophomore)
[b]Appearance: She has the darkest black hair you will ever see. She has it pulled up most of the time into a spiky ponytail with bangs on both sides of her face. Even though her eyes have a genetic mishap, her left being a light green and her right being a dark blue, she still has the best vision. Her skin is slightly pale. She stands at a full 4'8 and her weight is 110. She is fully developed. Her style is punk/goth. She wears any type of black bottoms skirts, shorts and skinny jeans, and she will have any random shirt on along with her fingerless gloves and occasional elbow warmers. she has three piercings in each ear and one tongue ring. She has a tattoo on her neck and on her back.
[b]Personality: Skai is very stubborn. She'll not follow orders just to do so. Mostly though she's an ok person, she'll get along quite well with a lot of people. She has a bad temper and tends to get angry very fast.
[b]History:
Skai was born to the Arotachimo clan. They were well known for there swordsmanship. Her father, Mr. Arotachimo and her mother, Mrs. Arotachimo had Skai at a very young age. Her father and her mother struggled to take care of her, and even though they were married both of the families refused to help.

They ended up having to move into the forest, with her dad working as a blacksmith to keep a roof over there heads. With all the noise and commotion her mother got very sick, and lost her hearing.with her dad trying to watch over Skai and her mother he turned to alcohol. He lost his job and then one night through himself over a cliff.

Skai, only 10, ran away from home, not knowing what to do, she was scared and didn't know what to do with her mother. She found herself almost to death in the forest when a witch came along and took her home. She then began to teach her the way of the Wichita, and also their abilities to control the elements. Ms. Raze, raised her as her own, she killed for her thirst and treated her well. At the age of 14 she sent her off to school so she could learn and be with her own kind.

Abilities: Able to control the elements.
Weapons:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SL500_.jpg
she fights with three
Last edited by XxanexiaxX on Mon May 11, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Mon May 11, 2009 8:58 am

Alright you two, we have a few problems with your profiles. First of all, if Skai is a freshman she may not have a weapon. Second, where are you two getting abilities from? My profile? You have no backstory to tell how you got them and most vampires do not have those kind of abilities, unless they obtain them by other means like my character did. I like your stories, but I'd like to ask that please you go through them and fix the typo's.

Other than the previous issues, your characters are great. I know mine will be seeing them frequently. ^^

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 am

Okay I edited my profile sorry...hehe I hope it's okay now but please just inform me if it's not.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 pm

edited it, I hope it's better

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Cross is acceptable.. But Skai is still not. Only senior students are allowed to have weapons and you did not explain how your character could possibly have elemental controls. Get rid of the sword and the ability and you're fine.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue May 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Will get started on my profile soon.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aaronphobia on Tue May 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Name: Nathaniel De La Rose
Race: Pure Vampire
Appearance: Image Standing at 5'6 and 165 pounds, he is more slender looking but looks can also be deceiving. His black clothes remind him of the Old Times. As a member of the Rose Clan he has a black rose tattood on his forearm.
Personality: Loves girls and childen but is seen to be snobby and stuck up to guys and especially humans. His voice seems more romantic and likes to be carried away in a girls eyes.
History: After the battle between Clans he escaped with only an immortal rose clinged in his hand. The memories of his ancient past haunts him, day by day, night by night. Everytime he hears a scream coming from anywhere he wants to hide but he knows that the War will not reach him in the school.
Life has been a long struggle for him, first the war, then almost getting killed making it through the city, as blood poured out of his undying body, the principal of the boarding school found him by the ancient gates. They taught him a lot of things. But, he still hides from battles from that fateful day.
As a member of the Rose Clan he was taught to love more than anything above all else, but the long hault in a war deprived him of emotions, he is scarred for life by what happened to him as a child.
Weapons: None

Aaronphobia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Thu May 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Name: Felyndra Von Zarovich
Appearance: Felyndra has snow white hair that flows down to her hips, her hair color standing in stark contrast with her ebony skin. She is tall and lithe, and is quite bony. She typically wears a billowing white silk shirt with a red leather corset over the top of it, a long white dress, and comfortable red shoes. Her long, pointed ears are often adorned with several earrings.
Personality: Felyndra is very quiet and reserved, and tends to speak only when directly spoken to. She is very lacking in confidence in herself, and sees all of her actions as failures, regardless of the actual results.
History: Felyndra's sire is an important figurehead in the far-off Land of Mists: Straud Von Zarovich. Straud never payed much heed to Felyndra, allowing her the freedom to do what she pleased so long as she did not interfere with or annoy her father.
Felyndra soon found a tribe of gypsies that particularly caught her interest. The Vistani, as they were called by the locals, were strange even to vampires. They could walk freely through the imprisoning mists Straud conjured long ago, they could wield the most powerful of magics, and they could even peer into the far future.
Though Felyndra was hesitant to trust the gypsies, she eventually gathered up the courage to ask them to lead her through her father's mists...
Weapons: None
Drop your shield!

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Name: Veronica Walters
Race: Angel/Demon/Vampire Hybrid (The vampire in her comes from her demonic half)
Appearance: Veronica stands at five foot seven inches. She has an evenly proportioned body, is healthily toned, and overall average-looking in body shape. Her skin is pale, smooth, and lacks blemish. It has a milky color to it, and this aspect is only emphasized by her vampire background and her waist-length, blue-black hair. Her face is angular, lips a soft pink and heart-shaped, and her eyes are a dramatic violet. She has a pair of black, leathery wings that fold easily in and out of her back, also characteristic of her demonic background. They’re thin, velvety, and warm.
Personality: Veronica doesn’t like to be bossed around. Though she is eager to learn, once she is told the first time, she’s insistent that she does things herself, even if she’s doing it wrong. She prefers to learn the hard way. She’s a very determined young woman, fixated on organization and plans of action, and rarely likes to sit idle. Reading books and quietly musing are not her favorite past-times. She likes to hang with the boys, and often takes opportunities to prove her worth to them both physically and mentally. Despite all of this, she is a very passionate person who is fiercely devoted to those she cares about, and will never be found abandoning a friend in need. Her heart is a woman’s heart, though. When she opens up, she feels extremely vulnerable, and hates that feeling. If she is emotionally hurt, she doesn’t easily forgive. It takes a while to earn her trust once it is broken. Her greatest weakness is her own pride. She doesn’t admit easily to failure, and has the tendency to choose the death part in life or death situations if it means saving her pride.
History: Veronica was born a twin. She and her sister, Syl, were fathered by the archangel Michael, who had committed a lascivious with the wife of Lucifer herself. In order to protect his hybrid daughters from the seductive, appealing, and evil life of a full-fledged demon, Michael has the girls sent to different places on earth for them to be raised by human families. Veronica grows up as a relatively normal young woman, though she notices early on that she is much different from the humans she lives with. Her wings come in around the age of thirteen, and she discovers that the only things she is able to eat and enjoy is blood. Other food doesn’t make her ill, it simply doesn’t satisfy her.
She comes to discover that she does indeed have a twin, and that Syl has given in to the drive of her darker side. While Veronica is trying to combat Syl’s persuasive behavior, she feels this dark need within to join Syl too, and to be with her mother as a Princess of Hell. However, it is Michael the archangel who gets to Veronica first. He takes her up to a secondary form of Heaven in order to train her to be one of the legions of God’s holy angels.
She is sent on numerous missions to rescue human beings from demonic power, and engages in many battles along the way against the legions of demons that are constantly attempting to attack Heaven’s angels. But she fails a mission in the end, leading to the death of her best friend, and the revelation of Veronica’s darker half. By popular vote she is cast from Heaven again, on a more permanent level, and she is left to wander Earth as a vampire/demon for the duration of her lifetime (which is eternal, as far as anyone is concerned). She makes a new life for herself, discovering the boarding school roughly three years after being Cast Out. She jumps at the chance, eager to start over.
Weapons: A double-edged sword, five and a half feet long, with glowing violet etchings in the blade. She doesn’t normally keep it on her person unless she knows she’s about to go into battle.
Last edited by FizzGig on Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemus Lyn on Fri May 15, 2009 12:10 am

Name: Fenris
Race:Werewolf
Appearance:
6'1" 230lb He doesn't look it at first glance but is extremely muscular. Black hair with a few red streaks and ice blue eyes. Enjoys wearing dark clothes to accent his pale skin.
After transformation the red streaks go all the way down his back and his eyes shine blue. He grows easily to twice his normal size, strong, agile, and his skin becomes hard enough that only the sharpest blades can pierce.
Personality: Kind to all but his enemies. enjoys helping others in need and will often times go far out of his way to do so. He is well mannered and cool headed, and only goes into a fight if there is none other option.
History: Bitten at the early age of nine he was quickly banished from his home village which left him with a deep resentment for humans many years after. Until he went into his 30's he was found mostly destroying villages and killing townsfolk. The local villages banded together to try and halt him from further destruction. They were able to capture him and they had him tied to a post and were about to burn him when he was miraculously saved by a woman with fangs. He fell in love with her at that moment. When he awoke the following morning she was gone and from then on was able to control his lycanthropy. He used all his willpower to change and have the ability to track her scent. But he was never able to find her even after gaining control.

For the next 150 years he searched for her and those adventures left him with many experiences.He has been through wars all across the world. When he thought he had her scent again he would travel that direction for months without ceasing. The adventures across the world had made him into the person that he is finding that it was easier to get information from speech instead of violence and also finding that it is more enjoyable that way.

15 years after his 200 birthday he smelled her scent again but he knew she was in a place he could not reach. He spent the next years recruiting others of his kind. And coming across one that would be his friend until the present day, Marcus. He created the Blood Moon Syndicate which purpose is yet unknown. He will be able to finally reach her soon and nothing will stand in his way.
Weapons: He prefers much lighter weapons over the brutish heavy axes and hammers. He has twin rapiers on either hip with silver veins running their length.
Last edited by Artemus Lyn on Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Artemus Lyn
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marcus on Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 am

Name: Marcus

Race: lycan Image

Rank: None, not apart of the school. Is apart of the Blood Moon Syndicate

Appearance: When not in his lycan form Marcus is a young man that stands about 6 feet tall and weighs 130 pounds. His eyes that seem to shiver with an ambient glow in the darkness. When marcus is in human form he wheres baggy clothing that he wares over under armor that seems to be as light as a feather but is quite durable. Marcus has a medallion that his father gave to him and a tattoo on his back that shows his lycan heritage.

Personality: Cocky, stubborn, intelligent, charismatic, Persistent, and accepting. Does not like to kill without a feeling as if he will be judged for it later. Also is a little paranoid but knows when to put his trust in good hands.

History: Marcus was born in a small community that was raided by vampires leaving his mother dead in the onslaught that went on for days on end. His father, a minor noble, moved his child out several miles away from the continuing onslaught in the village and took him to an old friend of his. Marcus's farther handed over his child and his medallion over to his child's new caretaker and to give them to him during the appropriate time when he is old enough to remember this day and take vengeance for his people. Marcus's father died the village as soon as he arrive but not before he slaughtered several vampires in his slow demise.
Marcus became of the age where he had to live and thrive on his own, not knowing the problems he had in store for him he keeps his family's medallion close to his heart as he moves about the humans of the world. He had a tattoo placed on his lower back dedicating it to his heritage. Marcus has made several friends and enemy's among the humans and even far more of them among the vampires. Later in his life he joined up with a Lycan that called himself Fenris. He knew very little of Fenris or what his true goal was but what he did know was that now he had joined forces with this Lycan and joined the Blood Moon Syndicate. Marcus has been quite loyal ever since.

Weapons: 4 concealed daggers
1 longsword made of iron

please send me a message when you want me or if you want me.
Last edited by Marcus on Fri May 15, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 15, 2009 11:38 am

(( I'd like to be the teacher for Physical Education if at all possible. ))

Name: Dieneku Smythe
Race: Pure-blood Vampire

Appearance: Image White hair that flows down to the middle of her back, the front bangs end at her slender cheeks, dark green eyes that remind the looker of the green of a long forgotten forest. She stands at 5'9", and weighs in at 135 lbs. She is lightly muscled and moves with an uncertain grace. Dieneku wears things that are loose and helped in her movements. Her back, when visible, is covered in tribal markings that symbolize protection, courage, and love.

Personality: Friendly toward everyone, mostly. Tends to be motherly toward the students, knowing just how hard school life can be.

History: Dieneku was raised with the knowledge that she was unique. She's always had white hair, marking her as different. She disappeared for four years, dropped out of sight of anyone who knew her, and when found, she was hunched over the recently deceased body of a human, its blood completely drained. She was sent to the school, where she learned to behave and control her lust for blood. She graduated and asked to become to school's Physical Education teacher.

Weapons: Bow and Arrow are her specialty. Image

(( Lemme know what needs to be added, subtracted, or modified... ))
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikoKitty on Sat May 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Name: Haruka Mitsuko
Appearance: She is barley average height standing at a whopping 4'9". She has short black hair with a white strike in her bangs. She may look rather skinny, but is actually very strong compare to the rest of her "family". She usually wears her black and white hoodie, blue jeans, any type of tennis shoe, her chokers, and her silver earing, that her human friend gave her. She has empty silver eyes, that even she gets lost in when looking at her reflection.
Personality: As odd as it may sound, she is very strong willed, but is very reserved. She really doesn't like to talk unless she has to. She enjoys reading and that is about it. The strangest thing about her, however, is that she hates vampires.
History: She was born to the Mauro coven and was raised just like every other pure-blood. Then when she was 16 she met a human girl named Tamika. They were friends in secrete until her "family" found out and killed Tamika as punishment for tainting their child. After this crime against her, she refused to acknowledge her coven or her heritage. She even change her last name to Mitsuko. Now two years later her parents have sent her, more like forced her, to attend this school. Her "family" hopes that by being surrounded by her own kind she will learn to be what she really is.... a pure-blood.
Weapon: None

MikoKitty
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sun May 17, 2009 12:39 am

All right, everybody is accepted thus far. The IC will be shortly forthcoming, so begin to formulate your introduction posts. The roleplay will begin as any new year at the Vampyre Boarding School: A simple welcoming ceremony with welcoming speeches by both the headmaster and the head Principal.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sun May 17, 2009 10:54 am

Omg I am SOO SOrry. ><' I posted in the IC (Cause like, the ooc wasn't showin up as anyone did anythin an someone already posted so I figured it was ganna be like, a free-fer-all.) >.< I AM SO SORRY.

Charater:
*Edit soon to come, soooorry~><)
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikoKitty on Sun May 17, 2009 11:40 am

Can you post the site or what ever that we need to go to next......im new......?

MikoKitty
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 am

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!