Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

H.O.N Vampyre tale

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

H.O.N Vampyre tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Been itching to do a House of Night roleplay. One that would most likely go along the lines of the books with the extra special fledgling, preistess gone evil, raven mockers and Kalona Ect ect ect. So I was just wandering if anyone else would find this interesting, it would probably follow the six main characters as they adventure in the house of night.
There would be no canon characters, every character would be brand new and your own.
The story would follow the book plotline.
Since I have yet to jot down a snippet for the plot, im just going to make roles and worry about the snippet later. So if you are interested in one of these roles then sign up in the comments.
Special fledgling [Male/Female]: Sorella
Wind affinity fledgling [Male]:
Water affinity fledgling [Female/Twin 1]: Redwren223
Fire affinity fledgling [Female/Twin 2]:
Earth affintiy fledgling [Female/Male]: Iminmiamitrick223
(these roles are marked with either Male, Male/Female, or Female, depending on the status of the rp. Since there are way too many female roles it is optional for the special fledgling and the earth fledgling to be either male or Female. I will be roleplaying as the water affinity fledgling)
OTHER ROLES:
Priestess [Female]:
The hag from hell with vision affinity [Female]:
Red fledglings [Infinite amount]:
Friends of the main characters [Infinite amount]

{NOTE: The twins arnt actually twins, but youd know that if you read the books
Last edited by RedWren223 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: H.O.N Vampyre tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey! I love the H.O.N books and I was wondering if I could save/have the spot of the special fledgling? :) I've read all the books but 8.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 pm

alrighty, spot is saved for you

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:42 pm

I also planned to have my character be a female. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 am

okay dokay then

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!