Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Among Us

Reservations

a part of “Dead Among Us”, a fictional universe by Maeves.

In 2017 an unknown virus wreaked havoc on the human population. It killed off 85% of the worlds population and reanimated the dead, something of biblical terms and those who survived now face a new world with new dangers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Among Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:11 pm

CHARACTER SHEET
Code: Select all
[font=david][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/700x200%20Pic[/img]

Font name goes here

[size=120][color=thought hex]quote or something if you'd like[/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=thought hex] here[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x500%20Gifs%20or%20Pic[/img][/right][font=centaur][size=115][color=#000000][b]N A M E[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]N I C K N A M E (S)[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]A G E[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]B I R T H D A Y[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]S E X U A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]E T H N I C I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]I M M U N E[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color][color=#000000]O R[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][color=#000000]L U C K Y ?[/color][/b][/size]
Answer Here (either you're immune which means you contracted the virus but survived or were bit and survived or you're just one of the lucky ones who washed their hands regularly and didn't get sick but are not immune. )

[size=115][color=#000000][b]H O M E[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here

[size=115][color=#000000][b]H E X [/b][/color][/size]
[color=#000000][b]000000 [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]#000000[/b][/color].[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=david][left][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x450%20Gif%20or%20Pic[/img][/left] 
[size=120][color=#000000][b]S T Y L E[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here.

[size=120][color=#000000][b]H E I G H T  & W E I G H T[/b][/color][/size] 
Answer Here.

[size=120][color=#000000][b]A P P E A R A N C E[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x400%20Gif%20or%20Pic[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=#000000][b]L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#000000]• [/color] Answer Here

[size=120][color=#000000][b]D I S L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x550%20Gif%20or%20Pic[/img][/left][size=120][color=#000000][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x400[/img][/right][size=120][color=#000000][b]S T R E N G T H S[/b][/color][/size]

[size=120][color=#000000][b]W E A K N E S S E S[/b][/color][/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#000000][size=130]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/size][/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://imgplaceholder.com/500x550%20Gif%20or%20Pic[/img][/left][size=120][color=#000000][b]H I S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size]
Answer Here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

Octavia J Green || 21 || Alycia Debnam-Carey || Maeves

Octavia was born in a small town in Oregon along with her little sister. They were raised mostly by their aunt and uncle after their parents died in a house fire when they were young. Octavia began working when she was 16 to keep herself occupied and out of trouble for her sisters sake. Her family always treated her right but Octavia never felt at ease or at home in her surroundings. She has an independency about her and a strong sense of duty to her little sister that always clashed but nevertheless kept her close to her.

PASSWORD: It's more simpler living which I've always liked. Come down back to the basics, farming, building, trading and brothels lmao.
Last edited by Maeves on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeves
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver Donated! Contributor Donated!

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:19 am

Noelle E Desjardins || 25 || Devery Jacobs || Seravi
Noelle grew up with just her father and brothers by her side. Her father always pushing her to join the family business despite her insistence that she could make her own way in the world. So despite having no clue what she actually wanted out of life she moved away from that comfort zone and wound up living with a pair of similarly lost roommates. Working day to day as a receptionist for a sketchy mechanic shop just to help pay her half of the bills.

PASSWORD: I think Apocalypse life would be the end of me honestly, I couldn't handle the lack of WiFi. However, it does have a sort of...romanticism to it. Going back to how things were before the world evolved into this gigantic network. Letting nature reclaim us as we have claimed her in the past.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seravi
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 pm

You are reserved Seravi and I can't wait to see her! :)

I get the lack of wi-fi, I would die at first without youtube and music but I think I can get through it after we start making instruments again lmao. You're totally right! It does have some kind of romanticism to it, bittersweet.

Also characters sheets should be up as well!

Maeves
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver Donated! Contributor Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skulduggery on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:42 am

Hey there! Submitting reservations for two half-brothers, if that's okay. ^^

ImageImage

Left: Simon Clarke | 26 | Luke Pasqualino //// Right: Joseph Clarke | 22 | Miles Frank

Simon Clarke, formerly an aspiring fiction writer, took up the mantle of 'head of the household' when their mother's accident left her paralysed below the waist. He worked several jobs to support the family, rarely finding a moment to pursue his own goals, but seldom complained about this burden. His younger half-brother, on the other hand, was a recent college graduate and self-proclaimed gaming expert. He spent four years studying animal science and behaviour to pursue a long-time career goal in the animal welfare industry, only to be left facing rejection upon rejection after graduating, which forced him into something of a slump. He retreated into his personal interests as a way of distracting himself, shutting out the rest of the world as a result of feeling like his hard work had meant nothing. This distraction soon became his obsession, much to his elder brother's dismay, but when the world turned to shit it was Joseph's knowledge and tactics that gave them a fighting chance.

Password: I don't think I'd hold out long in a zombie apocalypse because I'm already stressed enough as it is. x'D However, I think the most interesting aspect to me would be seeing people's true natures revealed. What they're willing to do, who they're willing to sacrifice.
ImageImage

Skulduggery
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Inspiration Visual Appeal Recruiter Person of Interest Conversationalist Tipworthy Arc Warden World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:02 pm

They both sound amazing by what I read so far! They are both reserved for you!:)
Hahaha, so relateable xD but yeah, that'd be interesting to see.

Maeves
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 am

Hello there, would like to reserve a character if I could. ^^

Ryder Thompson || 20 || Chloe Grace Moretz || Wolf's Bane109

Ryder used to be a single child born to an upper class family, mother and father both worked and practically had Ryder raise herself from a young age, when she didn't have a nanny watching her. Many people considered her to be the cliche type of a child, ya know the one, born to a rich family never having to ask for things and always getting what she wanted. Untouchable, etc. But that was farthest from the truth. She had to work hard for things she wanted, and has always felt a bit out of place in the world, as she didn't see things as her family did, very much the contradiction to her parents. While in high school she worked two jobs, one at a small caffee on the week days after school, and the other she worked at a bike shop in down town. But once the outbreak took place, she was left alone. Her family hiding themselves away, most likely dead at this point. She managed to survive with a group of friends, until they too passed away and turned. She has then since been by herself and is possibly looking for a group of strong, manageable people to travel with.

Password: I'd like to think that I could probably survive long enough in this type of world, as my knowledge on basic survival is rather high and well as being raised by an ex military man, I'd like to think I'd be fine. Granted it would suck as indeed everything would indeed go back to simpler times. But that's kind of what the world needs, imo. To go back to a time where people actually communicated and helped each other to survive, not being the selfish jack asses most people are now a days. Or, knowing my luck I'd be the first one to die. XD Either last girl standing or first zombie snack of the day. XD
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Becker Graeve|| 40 || Michiel Huisman || JD

Becker grew up in a strict "do it yourself" household. One that valued hard work above all else. His father, a fish and game warden and avid hunting fan often took Becker and his younger brother Levi out on trips. Though Becker never really liked to hunt near as much as his family. He preferred to get lost in books, devouring every source of information he could get his hands on. He made perfect scores in school and eventually escaped his parents labor-driven household and wound up at Stanford studying for a law degree. Unfortunantly he hit a rut two years in, dropped out and wound up moving halfway across the US on a whim. Where he chose to get into architectural work instead.

Password: An apocalypse would majorly suck but I think I'd enjoy the rebuilding portion of it. But I know personally that I'd wind up dead on day one. But luckily I know a half a dozen doomsday preppers that I could just crash with if worse went to worse. I'd be the apocalypses best freeloader ;)

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Lmao those are both amazing answers. You are both reserved! Welcome aboard!

Maeves
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Sorry for such a late response, just saw this as work has been super stressful and busy lately. Will work on getting her CS sent in later today, sorry again!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Ryder is done for whoever wants to see it. Let me know if I need to change anything and I'll get to it as soon as I can

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 am

Becker will be submitted fully finished by 9pm CST :)

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Noelle will also be finished :D I can't post a link to her sheet because I'm too new still but I submitted her WIP a while back.

Seravi
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Hey everybody, I know I have been awol for a little but work has had me busy because of the holidays, I also had gotten a bad respiratory infection and I'm still getting over it but my over time at work has ended. I really want to get this rp up and going so with my new free time I'm going to devote it to the rp! I also really love all of your characters!

Maeves
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late to the party but if you guys are still running I'd love to join!

DR. HENRY "HARRY" PRICE || 29 || MIKHAIL VARSHAVSKI || DUBOIS_SCARLETT
DOCTOR HARRY PRICE IS THE KIND OF GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE WHEN YOU HEAR OF HIS PERFECT LIFE.
AS IF IT ISN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT THE MAN IS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS AS HANDSOME AS THE DEVIL BUT THAT HANDSOME DEVIL ALSO HAPPENS TO HAVE THE BRAINS OF EINSTEIN TOO! AND TO TOP IT OFF IT ISN'T LIKE HE'S HAD A HARD LIFE. HARRY GREW UP IN A PLEASANT MIDDLE CLASS HOUSEHOLD WITH LOVING PARENTS AND FAMILY. NATURALLY HE EXCELLED IN SCHOOL AND WAS HEADED FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE. ALL THIS NO DOUBT FEEDS HIS ALREADY LARGE MASCULINE EGO. CURRENTLY WORKING IN THE ER, HE IS KNOWN AS THE MIRACLE DOC WHO'S WILLING TO TAKE BIG RISKS BUT HAS THE DEVIL'S OWN LUCK AND ALMOST ALWAYS COMES OUT ON THE WINNING SIDE. THE ONLY FEMALE TO LAST LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS IN HIS LIFE (BESIDES HIS MOTHER) IS HIS GERMAN SHEPARD VADER.

PASSWORD: "APOCALYPSE? JUST ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GLORY."
Last edited by DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey there if you are still looking for people to join I'd looooove to! I'm doing this on my phone so sorry if the code breaks or the images are too large! I'll fix later on my computer once I'm home. :D

ImageImage
Vicente "Vince" Sepulveda & Romana "Romy" Sepulveda || 44 & 36 || Pedro Pascal & Ruth Negga || Bartholomew Finch

They lost everything to the apocalypse...everything but one another. Protecting his widowed sister in law is all ex-fbi agent Vicente Sepulveda wants. All Romana wants is to forget the life shes leaving behind. Once a very happy family, Romana married into the Sepulveda family long before it was ever made official with rings. Their families grew up next to one another, her father worked long hours and her mother was absent from her life. Thus she spent the majority of her time at the Sepulveda house, often times spending the night and riding the bus to school with the boys. It seemed to be the natural progression that she would wind up dating and eventually marrying the youngest boy Jaoquin.

The entire family was a close one and never strayed far from one another. Living in the same neighborhood for most of their life. When Romanas father passed away at 60 of a heart attack she inherited the house and she wound up moving next door. Perhaps her biggest regret being that she never had children. She and her husband too busy with their careers at the time.

Vicente had moved away for a short time to pursue a careet in the FBI. A protector at heart. But one that never quite found someone to share his own life with. He wound up coming back for a short vacation though after being injured in the field. It was during this time that things went south and people wound up dying. Despite trying to keep everyone safe it wound up just being him and Romana who survived.

Edit: oops sorry hit submit without adding the Password: Apocalypse life definitley isnt for me. I'm cool reading and watching things about it but I'm too attached to technology and the likes. Also I'm not every active so I'd probably wind up dead lol

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:27 pm

Certainly! You are both reserved! @Dubois your answer makes me laugh because, same. @Bartholomew but at the same time, also same with yours. Lol.

I was actually about to send out the first message stating that I was going to start writing the opening post. I'll still be typing it up but I am also going to message everyone just for some quick details!

Maeves
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:45 am

Awesome, will have my characters in here soon. :D

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Having some trouble with my image editing softwares, will try my best to get them fully finished by tomorrow afternoon :D Im going to try and find a different thing to edit stuff in.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:14 am

Still here, by the way, just floating about here. Still looking forward to this with you all. ^^;

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:02 pm

That's Fine Finch!

I can't wait to have all the characters in so we can start!

Maeves
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!