Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lives of Supernaturals

The Lives of Supernaturals

a part of “The Lives of Supernaturals”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

Teens find out they have supernatural abilities and have to go on the run from their parents who are trying to kill them. (Needs more active RPers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lives of Supernaturals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Lives of Supernaturals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-lives-of-supernaturals/]The Lives of Supernaturals[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Lives of Supernaturals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 pm

... Someone needs to post.

(And why didn't Max react any to them flying off the freeway at who-knows-how-fast?)
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:54 am

(Deleted)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm

i wasn't sure if you wanted to start it from there or not, so i left it very general
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:20 am

*sobs, was ignored* It was a very important question, because its hide out in USA, somehow stop being chased, go to Canada, or go to Mexico. So you have to be realistic and realize Mexico is no good if you cant speak the language, and hiding out in the USA aint the best plan...at the moment anyway....well for you guys....XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:11 pm

PICK UP DAMION!!!!! WE MISS YOU, AND THE ROLEPLAY IS BACK, SOMEONE, EVERYONE, MESSAGE HIM LIKE HELL!!!!

Also, just asking, do you want something to develop between Max and Dani?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 pm

I already messaged Damion.

I doesn't really matter. If you wanted to that would be okay.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:47 am

well through all the RPs i looked through, relationships usually makes it interesting (as long as it makes sense)

So thats why i was asking you!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh, I see. Yeah, it would be interesting.

Feralfairy, I'm trying to get you back in this as best as I could. I'm just waiting for forensic_anthro to post and have Kaylee drive to pick you up.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm

*cough*message HER*cough*

Sorry about that, guys n' gals. I don't usually check OOC's unless I need to.

If you ask me, though, the paranoia is blowing it out of proportion. Sure, they're runaways, and sure, most of their parents hate them, but America is a big place. They could just camp out on the other side, like Minnesota or Maine or... somewhere vague.

Should we be adding relationships, we've got to take note that there are, what, two guys, and three girls? So there's either going to be a triangle or a third wheel. It'll be ... interesting, like you say, bizarre. Oh, and Damion did call Dani back - dunno if you noticed.

Right. Well. It's all good now. I'm back. Shit just got real people.

Just kidding. But seriously. Let's not let this die anymore!

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I will say this (hopefully) only one more time: i fail with Genders in OOC, i mean i know them, i just keep forgetting to type She or her XD

Now, i must wait for Kaylee to post so she can show off her very fast car and probably make Max take out a bag. Please don't go ridiculously fast, or he will..... (in other words, somewhere below the speed of sound, sound good to you?)

feral: my and bliz's chars are having a relationship as i think we have decided, so you just need to find yours now :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 pm

This is from some confusion sent to me by feral in a PM, plz read before making any comment related to time on my post
feralfairy wrote:Right.

I hate to sound rude, or pushy - but I'd like you to maybe stop jumping the gun with your posts. With your saying of Max waking up in the car, you've basically obilerated any chances for Kaylee and Dani's writers to post something else. Should Kaylee have wanted to ride behind Damion on his 'cycle, or Dani, they no longer have a choice.

I'm not asking you to change it, just if you could hold back from timecovering like that in the future. Thank you.

Oh sorry, i should have made it clear, you can completely roleplay any time between then, and wait some posts before you answer that

you don't need to go to that point in time automatically, for that matter, i don't mind if you don't end with that ether. Its an advance cause school is tomorrow so i don't know when i might get on next, whether it be late in the day or not, im posting this on OOC too so you all know this.

Again, sorry for the confusion

That was the PM. Again, sorry for the confusion, and il try not to do that so that it doesn't happen again, i didn't mean it as a time jump, i was only keeping it in max's perspective...

wait, didn't i mention that in the bottom of the post?

EDIT: oh wait, it was similar, but not exactly, still, sorry!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

*blinks* Guys, don't let this RP die AGAIN!

lol

but really, post! Or do you just want me to go ahead and post again?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Be patient. Not everybody gets on every day.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 am

lol, most of them do, iv seen someone get on everyday but still not post.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Ok im getting a tad nervous, no one has posted for 3 days.... O.O

Feral can you SUPER DUPER PRETTY PLEASE POST?!?!? [img.]IrresistablePuppyDogEyes[/img.]

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah, sorry it took me a while to post. I was busy. Okay, so now that I posted, are you going to post?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Forensic i don't think reads the OOC.....at all. Otherwise he would know he is wrong and that it WAS resolved

anyways, i am waiting for everyone else, or at least some more, posts to be posted.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Okay, I really, really don't want to make this a flame war, so I wont. I'll just rant.

1. I am a she, thank you very much. Arma, Feral, Bizarre, and I are all girls.

2. Yes, I do check Out of Character posts on every single Roleplay I am in, every time I can get on here.

3. It was so not resolved. In what part of this Out of Character thread did anyone say anything about 'control pills'. That's just taking fantasy a bit too far, dude.

Just a quick thing that is not included in the rant: Could you please stop begging everyone to post? To me it's starting to get a bit spam-esque.

~Your friendly neighborhood 'Ensy.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Clearly since you are WRONG, you dont.

It was resolved, it was a small detail, and had absolutely NO meaning at all.....

And this was clearly stated before, you just want to keep arguing, because you just like to argue, well no, its done, over, resolved, and finished. Lets get back to the RP now

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!