Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Age: Damnation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Announcement; Feb.19th: for the ball this is a DARPE. The notorious Teryn Loghain is being NPC'd by Ara.

ALSO:

-Do not be afraid to make any suggestions in the quest planning thread; I created the RP but I want everyone to enjoy it creatively!

Other OOC threads:

Quest planning
Pronunciation
Ask a Character
Musical inspiration
References
Last edited by Fammikins on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 am

Morrigan disapproves -6. By which I mean I would love to join, and expect a profile shortly. (^-^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 am

Looking forward to it, I'm transferring my own from the failed thread roleplay. xP

Morrigan always disapproves me. Whatevs. I have that wonderful man-whore Zev. *grabs Zevran*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

I'd like to join, however I have a few questions first:

1) The characters that you mentioned (Severia and the likes) are they the ones whom we can pick from, or are we allowed to be a bit creative?
....i) Or are the listed characters people whom have been accepted?

2) If those are the characters we can pick from (name concerning) then we are, on the other hand, allowed to be a bit more free concerning the background information (and etc.)

3) when we start posting, are the entire party already together, or will the "side-people" (AKA, non Grey-wardens) be picked up along the road.

4) say that I chose to be a warrior, would I then also be permitted to have the class Templar?
...i) Similarly (again, concerning warriors) will 'spells' be a requirement for this RP?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 am

I actually saw this RP in your sig and wondered why such a greatly desgined RP was failing.

So I am glad to see you have restarted, hopefully it will get the dedication it deserves. ^^

Anyway, I am interested in joining this RP.

Though I am currently trying to get a RP off the ground, so I may need time to get a character created. Especially since I wanted to ask if it was ok, if I tweaked one of the characters heritage.

But, no special treatment, if your roster gets filled before I even get a character in, then consider me out.

EDIT:

IF I am accepted into this RP, you must know that I CAN'T post in the RP tabs...

So the IC thread will have to be in the forums.

A lot of extra work right?
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 am

1) The characters that you mentioned (Severia and the likes) are they the ones whom we can pick from, or are we allowed to be a bit creative?
....i) Or are the listed characters people whom have been accepted?

2) If those are the characters we can pick from (name concerning) then we are, on the other hand, allowed to be a bit more free concerning the background information (and etc.)

3) when we start posting, are the entire party already together, or will the "side-people" (AKA, non Grey-wardens) be picked up along the road.

4) say that I chose to be a warrior, would I then also be permitted to have the class Templar?
...i) Similarly (again, concerning warriors) will 'spells' be a requirement for this RP?

1. Oh no, they've already been accepted. I made that list to keep an active archive of the characters involved and with their origins. 3/4 of the characters have already been edited into the RP Character roster.

2. See above~

3. I at first wanted to have everyone clumped together, but some people might prefer to join later on down the road. So I was going to wait until more people became interested in the roleplay before I made a firm decision. I want to know what everyone else would like.

4. Yes since your character will be required to have a class (warrior) and then a specialization (templar).

@Fly:

I think it could be because not enough people were seeing it...which is why I moved it into the generic tab layout.

If only. @___@

I understand you're busy and have another project on your plate. I'm still trying to concoct my character idea for your roleplay, so I'm not going to hold you to anything. xD; Hrm. Not quite sure what you're trying to ask about the heritage, so perhaps be more blunt? I'm sure it'll be acceptable regardless.

...really, it only has four solid characters involved. I doubt that'll happen, so no worries and take your time! If anything I can reserve you a spot.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 am

Ok thanks, I think I will have you do that.

And NVM. I thought the characters listed, were characters we had to choose from. Like roles.

I am also interested in becoming the third partner, though I don't have AIM.

Also, did you read the edit I made to my first post?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am

Did you want a specific specialization of a class reserved? I'm only allowing two same starter specializations.

Oh no. That'd be boring. I personally hate it when people do that. Freedom to creativity, man.

Mmm if no one else is deemed worthy we could make an exception but it all dwindles down to your activity level in the RP itself.

Annnd no. Ah why would that be? I made it a tab RP to better keep control of it so only approved members can post.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 am

FFFFFF double post what?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Not sure...

It is some error within my computer, that doesn't allow the text box to appear. Therefore I can't reply.

If you noticed in my own RP Tab, each post is made by someone else and I use the posting section for announcements.

So if it is too much to ask, then that is fine. No hard feelings at all. I understand that GM's can't cater to a single RPer.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am

Oh. Oooh. Alright, took me far too long but I understand.

Now.

_β–ˆβ–ˆ_
(ΰ² _ృ) *monocle*

As this RP's GM, I'm thrilled to have anyone interested. No. Really. Do you see how many RPs die so quickly? I am so against all that. D: So if something were to hinder you my reaction will not be this:

"NO UNACCEPTABLE DISHONOR TO FAMIRY." (οΎ‰ ΰ²₯η›Šΰ²₯οΌ‰οΎ‰ ┻━┻ *tableflip*

I'd be more than willing to work something out with you if you're up for it. I have an idea which I'll PM to you right now~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

Just found this. I'll be submitting my character soon.
β–²
β–² β–²

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

Actually, never mind. I wanted to, but I just have too much on my plate. I might join up later on, provided there are still spots open then.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Understandable, thank you for the interest regardless~it's better not to overwhelm yourself anyhow.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm

oh boy oh boy! :D Dragon Age RP?! why didn't i see this sooner? i am a GM and have had one RP die on me simply becuase no one wanted to follow rules and be creative. i do have a new one started up and active, but i an curious about this Dragon Age RP. as a Gm i would have done things a tad bit differently but hey, its yours to do with and i like it anyway. ;) i am curious to know if you are willing to accept a fellow player like myself to play a antagonist role.... say like the archdemon? O.o or perhaps a different role if you are against that. i have been playing the game lately for the thousandth time and is very stoaked about the 2nd game coming out soon.

the reason why i proposed the archdemon as a playable character is becuase it seems that, and this is not confirmed but as my own thoughts, the archdemon concept has changed slightly. it seems that it can asume a humanish appearance at will.

feel free to check out my RP that is called Women of the Otherworld: The Underground. in there you can see samples of my writing. just PM me if you think that you would like to have me on the team. but, if you are full, i can understand and perhaps try again in another RP.

best of luck! i will be checking this RP from time to time to read regardless. :D

Dragonrose247
ImageImageImageImageImage

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I'll be able to post soon but right now is dinner so i'll be back later

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Alright, just throwing it out so you all know. My Templar won't be a member of the party at first, however, he will be send to investigate about bandits in the wild, as the Chantry fears that the Lyrium trade will be affected.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm

@247: Thank you. Ehm. I'd rather not let someone play the actual archdemon, whole god-mode thing you see. Not that I would suspect you of it but...well. It's the archdemon. Pretty powerful to be played. Antagonists are fine but not that specific. And if you're interested in joining the RP, I don't see why not. Just please capitalize things and use spellcheck.

@Soki: No pressure, I just got back from a massage meeting~I'll be a bit slow. A lot of information to process in the aftermath. @__@

@Klause: Good idea and thanks for the heads up!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm

This is coming together nicely, I am excited to start.

When will it begin? I assume soon or next week?

And I didn't know we could RP antagonist, though I don't think I will, unless necessary. It's just nice to know all options.

I am thinking of creating a second character, to show up at some point later in the story. I may also have my character not be part of the party at first. It all depends on how the story starts and what not.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm

It began last night actually. xD; Some posts are already up.

Yeah I nevermind a baddie. Just didn't feel like it for this one myself. If you have one in mind, don't be afraid to shoot up an idea.

All up to you~just let me know if you have trouble starting off.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!