Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Ending Coma: Fears And Nightmares

Never Ending Coma:Fears And Nightmares.......

a part of “Never Ending Coma: Fears And Nightmares”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

What happens when your forced to face all you fears and all your nightmares... What happens when trapped inside your own mind... Can you escape or will your dreams swallow you hole...(Only 6 spots left grab while their hot! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never Ending Coma: Fears And Nightmares”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Never Ending Coma:Fears And Nightmares.......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Never Ending Coma:Fears And Nightmares......."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Never Ending Coma:Fears And Nightmares.......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 pm

This looks really interesting, and I'll probably be joining. One thing though, you really need to spellcheck and revise your intro. A hasty intro will scare a lot of possible players away.
Protect and Serve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm

I may join as well.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Well, it was difficult to get through the paragraph of run on sentences, but I love the idea of the plot! I think I mostly understand it, may I join as a Boy? Boy...whatever number, it doesn't matter to me.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

I've submitted my character if he's okay. I wont be on again till thursday (sorry, have to go to london for a few days, no internet)

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

Can I reserve one of the girls? :3 I'll have the bio done after school. x_x
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm interested in joining, although the demand for (a) anime pics and (b) the, no offense, awful spelling and grammar in the OP makes me worry. At the same time, the concept's interesting enough. I'll probably be in as a boy.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Never Ending Coma:Fears And Nightmares.......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 am

BEEP

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!