Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gem Angels

Gem Angels

a part of “Gem Angels”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

Six girls and their companions, must fight to stop The Ancients.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gem Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gem Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Gem Angels

Me and Lovely have come up with certain twist that the story line will take, but we will PM the people involved to give them a heads up before it happens. Each of the Angels has something planned out for them and you'll find out soon enough what it is.

Power List;

White-Purity/Light
Yellow-Lighting
Red-Fire
Blue-Water
Green-Earth/Nature
Black-Corruption/Darkness
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gem Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Wow it came out looking great :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm

this sounds pretty interesting...
i want to reserve a spot, but havent decided on which one yet. I'm thinking black... but im not sure.
one question, how many abilities can the summons have?
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey Jade!
They can have three abilities, but they can't be what the Ancients have.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm

ahh i see XD
what's a blood dancer? Im assuming they control the flow of blood or something? O.o

can a dark summon have something to do wil illusions?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 pm

May I reserve the red angle? If so I will Post the Character later!

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I'd like to reserve the yellow summoning.
Formerly Foxflare, Calamity, and Truegrit. I go through a lot of accounts.
Image NYAN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SPEAK IT?

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm

i would like...white gem angel? o=...
but .. i have a few questions such as..
Angels as in with wings or...?
and do summonings of the same gem colour have anything to do with angels...?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm

@Jade, they make incisions on their bodies and control their own blood. Yes they can manipulate reality to create illusions.

@Panda, the spot is reserved!

@Soul, yes you may!

@Valkyrie, they don't have wings it's just a name. The summonings are what the Angels can summon to help them out. Their bound to them spiritually, so if one gets hurt the other one feels the pain also.
Last edited by Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

oh alright (;
then can i reserve the black summon. (and my favorite food is... pie? ^^ yeah I read the rules)

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Reservation for red summon. My favorite food is home made chicken strips or beer basted boar ribs. One or the other.

THAT IS ALL! *smoke bombs away*
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I see.. thankyou :) Reservation for white gem then?
Fav food uhm... uhm... ice cream?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Cool, everyone's spots have been reserved :D

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Question, do the appearances have to be photos, or can they be anime?

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 pm

We'd prefer anime, but you can use a realistic picture if you want to.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Okay, great. I hate using actual photos for characters, I feel weird using actual people to represent my own creations.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

May I reserve the yellow gem please? And favorite food would have to be....my moms homemade chicken soup ;D
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Aww.. may i ask how you linked Spad? you know.. a link but with a word such as your weapon and theme song? I dunno how to do that :(

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm

@Neru sure you can!

@Valkyrie, [url=URL OF THE PIC]NAME OF PIC[/url]

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey is it possible to reserve The Necromancer? Ill have a profile later tonight

Editted XD
Last edited by Rougeshadow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!