Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Neko's Dream

Pairings! <3

a part of “A Neko's Dream”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Seven male and female neko's are invited on a vacation in Hawaii. They are all from Japan so things are a bit different for them. The neko's don't know each other at all. So romance and friendship may happen. :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Neko's Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pairings! <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:10 am

Ok After a long long LONGGGG time of thinking and randomly picking female and male from one of my hats. :P I decided girls pick there partners. The guys can Accept or reject. If you accept at one point you will start fallin in love so on so on. If you Reject you are to wait till some one else picks you. SO on So on. So girls this is how I decided we ask. The form:

Hey ( Persons username ) would you like to be my partner? [ ] Yes [ ] No From: (Your username and character name.)

Okey Dokey. Sound Good? Put forms and answers below. As well as questions! :) Lol it sounds sooooo stupid I know :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pairings! <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Its much easier with the pairings. Some girls may not like the guys that are flirting with them to so gah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Girl characters or Girl, Girls (Users who are girls)?
I always confused! Sorry!

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Hey Mat_z6 would you like to be my partner? [ ] Yes [ ] No From: chocolateloversuntie and Hazel

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok sorry no more questions here to difficult. Only put forms and answers here. The girls are the people that have girl characters by the way. SO put questions in the normal forum please :)

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Hey Annaky, would you like to be my partner? [ ] Yes [ ] No From~ dawnfire07 and Amulet
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm thinkin' one of the girls should be a beard for Jun..(;

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 pm

chocolateloversuntie: Hey! I would love to. :P I won't be able to post as much though since i'm at boarding school now but I'll post as much as I can. Kailani is going to help me out with Sou if it's alrigth with you. XP

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nikkan on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 pm

...I thought you asked me in PM, chocolate? Ugh, oh well Ill wait for someone else to ask. Have fun.

Nikkan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 am

It's fine with me, and Nikkan, in one of your posts you had Fero have Hazel be with Sou because he was worried? I don't know, I guess I took it the wrong way.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nikkan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 am

He is scared to hurt her, but still wants her. Oh well, Mat already said yes so I will wait on someone else to ask...

Nikkan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nikkan on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Sooo I feel out of place not having someone really to partner with, and don't really want to stick out as the one lone person in the group. I feel like I'm just invading on other people's fun so unless I get partnered within a couple of days I'm dropping out.

Nikkan
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!