Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The New Host

a part of “Naruto: The New Host”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(Always Open!!) A new host for the Kyuubi has been made but such a life for her is one that was experienced in the past. How will Kurama's new host act upon finding out her past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The New Host”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

I will reserve slots! So feel free to ask here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: The New Host

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:34 am

There are like eight of these roleplays out right now. Most of them are active and booming - Why not join them?

Either way, i'll have a character up soon.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 am

Mainly because i found a little bit of flaws in them. I wont throw any names out or so - If you want my opinion jump we can throw about the ideas in PM.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 am

Can I reserve the eight tailed beast?

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 am

Sure

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 pm

May I reserve the Shukaku?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Sure

Also guys: We can start soon - Those who are Jinchuriki's please know I'm not going to accept you to play other Jins. Just so everyone who joins has a chance - that goes for Kages too.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

I'd like to reserve seven-tails please!

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Sure. Its Reserved.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I sent in a character, don't be alarmed when you see that's it's an Uchiha character, it's not an OP narutard kind of character though. I'm a much better roleplayer than that, also just to have some of the spirit of the original series I'd like your character and my own to be in the same cell Usui. Which leads me to my suggestion, start paring people who are chunin and below into cells early on, or at least get people to do that themselves. That way the right characters can start forming good dialog right off the bat

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

I can take that request. Yeah i liked your character too - I don't mind the Uchiha characters as long as they have a good history to back up their stuff ya know. Most i see give a not so good background to support the abilities they obtained but yeah I'll make the teams up as we take in more members.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm

alright thanks, and I'm glad you liked it :3 That's really good because there have been quite a few postbellum Naruto rps popping up lately and when i go look at the characters in it my thoughts are always " did you seriously accept something like that? " and i back out. I have faith in this one though , you can count on me to always let you know when i think something can be improved, without being a jerk about it

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey, I got your message about my character and I was going to reply but something is weird with my messaging -.-
Okay so when the former host for the eight tailed beast was on the verge of dying, hachibi inside of him was beginning to pull somewhere. To weak to argue, the former host followed the pull to a newborn baby. The beast seemed to like the baby and the host could tell. Without warning anyone, the host performed the sealing jutsu with the help of his partner into the baby and died a few minutes after. The little baby's parents were shocked to see what had happened.

Also I know about all of my special techniques. I meant that those were her techniques that she would learn in the future. Sorry if it was confusing :3

FireandRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Just edit your character's history, tell me when you're done with the edits and I'll check it out/help you with it.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I edited it

FireandRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 am

a Hyuga, nice, I have one i could've used but it's not Genin class so I didn't want to use it

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 am

so we have 3 Genin now, and a Jonin, if you wanted we could start at any time and allow more to trickle in. Or wait until we have another potential full cell.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

We could start but i also do not mind waiting a little just due to my patient nature upon entry of these things. What does everyone else think? I mean if you want to get on with it and just pull in people gradually i don't mind.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

I've got to admit I'm impatient when it comes to waiting for an rp to start xD but I don't mind waiting another weak at least

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 am

I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to start soon

FireandRain
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!