Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

a part of “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

The White Witch is dead, the Long Winter has ended. The Kings and Queens of Old reign over Narnia in relative peace, but how long will that last? What role will you play in the events soon to unfold? Will you be a friend to Narnia? Or a foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Can I resurve Paul Bettany?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Sure thing. Ohmygod! I think I messaged you once! It was about your signature gif. I love it. Obviously.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Could I reserve Susan/Anna Popplewell? I could fill out a character sheet for her now but it might be full of spelling mistakes and such since it's a late hour.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 am

Reserve queen Lucy please!!!!! Thanks!!!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 am

If you guys read the rules you'd know that you have to try out for those spots. :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

FINISHED! :D Just need to send in my sheet and Princess Aramina will be there and ready for being accepted or declined :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 am

Stitchy, your Roleplays are just magnificent my dear, I would if it's okay, like to play two characters, Queen Isla and servant to Princess Aramina?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

is it ok if i reserve king peter from narnia and Prince Cor ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 am

I can reserve cor, but you'll have to audition for Peter, and cal, I'll reserve those for you. And thanks so much.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

I'll get my character(s) up after I get out of school. And by the way, we will start after we have our royals and their servants filled.

Just thought I would let you know.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Well, I was going to reserve Cor, but seeing as he's already reserved, can I have Aravis and Bree? The Horse and His Boy is my favorite book in the series.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 pm

I havent figured out all the face claims for the calormenians, so that's why they haven't been put up yet. I have an option for aravis, so I just need to figure out the others. If you want, you can help me.

As for bree, I'm still thinking about whether or not I'm going to open her up as a character. In the rp, aravis, rabadash, and the tisroc are coming into Narnia together.

Anyways, PM me. I'm sure we can work something out somehow.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Ah, I see. Hmm... I'll have to see if I can rewrite Aravis' backstory to fit that then.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Stitchy, I was just wondering if the servant face claims were set in stone?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Only the one for Peter, because, you know, that's my character. But other than that, no. What did you have in mind?

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 pm

hmm not sure yet, but I shall get to work on the Queen's profile now :) Is their anything I need to know about her?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Stitchy, are you able to pm me back? I think I had an idea for that other character I wanted to do.. Also found pictures and was only able to find one GIF.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

I think I'll be joining this. Gimme a few to decide who I'm gonna be, and I'll work on getting a profile in. But, I was wondering, how would an audition for one of the Pevensie's work?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Jeffy, you basically make your sheet for which every Pevensie you want to try out for and then Stitch picks the one that is best for the role and there you are (:

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!