Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow.... I haven't seen you in awhile Gintoki. I'd like to join this. :P Could i reserve a spot for a student of EPIC?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

It has been a while. Sure. Male or female?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 pm

'Lo Gin(toki),

I'd like to reserve the Teacher of E.P.I.C., please?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Sure thing Archy.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

male please. :3

EDIT: ACTUALLY....... could you switch me to The faction leader of War if that's not too much to ask. I think I wanna try playing on the bad guy side for once. ;3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Sure thing. You can apply for another role on the other side as well if you want.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 31, 2012 10:27 am

Okay, perhaps a few tweaks here and there. Obviously need to add a history. But I believe the rest is there.

Ehm... Could you explain personal traits, btw? Because I was a bit confused on that part, is why I haven't added it yet.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 am

You'll have to ask Aki for a specific definition. He made the character sheet.

Edit: Nice charry btw. That "even fighting at close range" part reminded me of something I meant to do with Roady's fighting style, but forgot. xD

EditX2!: Btw. We'll be starting once we have the at least the 1st 6 students, the factions leaders, and at least 1-2 underlings for each faction. All together that means we'll need about 15 to start(counting the teacher).

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Thu May 31, 2012 11:32 am

Hey i added somthing i thourght would be nice for drake within his character profile.
Tell me what you think, i'll be happy to change it back if you want.

Thanks

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am

Looks ok to me. Nothing wrong with having an old past or background that is included into how your character works.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

we will be making a few test post so this RP will show up on the RP we have not started yet but we do need to get more people so if you see like 10 post they will be all test posts

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Ridiculous history is ridiculous, but I believe I covered many points that were required, and left out things that would need more explanation. (A.K.A.: That will be revealed through RPing... And stuff.) But, there it is. Like it, hate it, or whatever. (xD)

@Akio:
Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a 'Roleplayers Wanted' thread?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey Gin cus we have'nt got many people, Even if we get more i doubt we'll fill all the spaces. So could i apply for one of the students as well ??

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Sure. Male or female?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Male Pls

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 am

ok what did you want me to do again

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 am

Nvm.
Edit: Ah. The site is letting me post again. Time to check ma pm's.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 am

Yo. Anyone know anybody who might want to join? The roleplayers wanted thing didn't exactly work out.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

*Gestures towards Game Masters list*

I am certain we are missing a character from this 'elloit' person.

That aside, my cards have been played. None of my friends are willing to join. What are we going to do. Carry on with the people we have, or are we calling it quits?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!