Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 am

Sure. Male or Female?

Edit: I also accepted your character slcam. She seems legit enough, even though you put WIP.

EditX2!: Btw. X was sort of Aki's insperation for making the HM an alien, Newkid. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Can I reserve the Famine faction leader? And if I can, do you have a preference for gender?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 pm

You can choose whichever gender you want for faction leader, and I'll reserve it right away.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey! you peeked! >.< I wasn't done with history or editing. Meanie =P (F.Y.I kidding ;P) I will finish soon =)
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Gintoki Sakata wrote:You can choose whichever gender you want for faction leader, and I'll reserve it right away.

Alright, thank you! I will try to get the profile done soon!

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Cool. I might switch a few roles within the Apocalypse side, so that my character will be in a faction that has a leader. That way, we can at least start things for Apocalypse with two leaders and 2 of their subordinates attacking E.P.I.C. or something.

Edit: Hey. Can the next person who does an E.P.I.C. character be a Heavy? Cause having the teacher and principal covering the Marksman, and Tech classes, Heavy is the only 1 E.P.I.C. missing, and we only have 1 role left. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 pm

oooooo can-can I have last student role *raises hand meekly with great hope*

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Sure Ana(I remember you by your character in Draco. xD).

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Haha oh yes! im sad that ended:( RL pulled me away for a while and when I returned sighhhhh it was gone !! :(

I see you want a heavy student? Hmmm I think I can do that, female or male preference?

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Yh. Archy and the others really worked hard on that one.
The gender doesn't really matter. The last 2 E.P.I.C. roles can be whatever you want. Giving them a small chance for 1 sex group to out# the other instead of conviently having the same amount of each throughout the rp. xD

Edit: I'd just like to let all of the newcomers know that weren't here before the rp started busting with reserves that you have all just signed a blood pact with me, and if you refuse to post, then I shall stalk you into submission. Good day to you all. ^_^

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 am

I would like to reserve Pestilence faction leader, please.
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Taroo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 am

Reserved. And I'm starting to notice a recurring theme of an orphanage in the character bio's. Veeeeery tempted to make it part of the rp's storyline. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

If it's open, I wouldn't mind taking the gunman position in pestilence? :3 How long do you reserve spots though?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha I started it right ;)

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm quite generous when it comes to reservations, so I ussually give people about a week and a half to submit a charry. Take your time. xD

Edit: I'll get a post up when I get back from the store.

EditX2!: Remember people. 3 posts a day limit(per character). Don't go flooding the rp with 1-liners. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Wow, a lot of people just posted since I made my character. Want me to just jump in?

EDIT: Eh, I'm just gonna jump in.

Keita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

@Dreamer and Taroo- Yeah. My bad. I forgot to note that magicians can only specialize in 1 type of power, but can have similar abilities that branch out from that power. Could you two possibly edit the abilties? They're both great characters, but It'd be great if you could do that. Again, sorry for not noting that. xD
I decided to post this in the OOC instead of pm's so I could get the message to both of you without having to wait the(short) time limit between when I can and can't send another post. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Sod it. Faffing about it is. Well... Introducing my character into the role play, to be more exact.

@Gintoki:
Y U SO GENEROUS?! With reservation time that is.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 pm

@Archy- Cause I understand how frusterating short time limits can be. I got rid of Mat's reservations. He had more than enough time. *le shrug*

Sorry peoplez. Had to help my crazy asian grandma move her muddy, drippy-ass, literally smells like shit plants off of our balcony, as well as some more of her crap. Huzzah! The bitch move out! Its about damn time. I was told 2 months tops of her living here. Its been over freaking half a year! At the least maybe 8 months, possibly 9. Pffffft. She actually thinks I'm going to visit her at her friend Nick's(who is completely aware that she is utterly senile) house. Yeaaaaaah. Thats going to happen. >_>
Anyway. Enough ranting of my hatred for my grandmother that has built up over the past semi-hellish months. I'll get a post up now!

Edit: @Taroo- Nvm for your charry. I looked over your profile again, and noticed that most of your abilities could be drawn from the source of your character's powers. You're all good. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 pm

I think once Night submits the Famine leader, we can at least start the meeting point for the Apocalypse members.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!