Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Is it possible to reserve the theif for war?
Last edited by SukaiKori on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Nothing has really happened yet. Pretty much just the E.P.I.C. students meeting up, and one of the Apocalypse infiltrating as a student, while the other Apocalypse members meet up to start the distraction, so the infiltrater can snoop around unnoticed. Reserved.

@Dreamer- I also recently thought of a decent idea for the male medic, so just because I'm not a complete hypocrite, I'll allow you to have a 3rd character if you want. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Yatta! can't wait to post with my charas X3
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

I will try to get my character done by tomorrow! Also, Sukai and I were talking. Is it possible at all if her and I were sisters int he rp? Of course, they definitely wouldn't get along.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:28 am

@HereMeNow- Go ahead. I don't see what could be wrong with it. I still really want to make this orphanage that appears in a few of the character's backstory's eventually come into play with the rp. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello Sukai and Hereme! Fancy seeing you here. =D

EDIT: I made added something to my charas abilities. Let me know if you like it or if I should change it back.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 pm

@Slcam- Looks good to me. I was wondering for a while just how exactly your character was going to fight, seeing as she had no actual weapons or offensive means of attack. xD

Post up btw. 1st 1 with all 3 charry's. >8D

Edit: Hey. Does anyone know Evita on another site or irl or something? Just a tency bit paranoid that she won't come on. Just a bit! >:O

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Sorry, went down sick for a while, i'm reading posts atm

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:40 pm

All is forgiven. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

ty :3 posted, no time for writing more than this, according to my calculations i should be ordered to bed in just about 2 minutes...

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 pm

I feel confident on getting a second character, mind reserving Famine Heavy for me so we can at least have one full faction :D

Keita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Okay :3 Well Sukai and I went tubing together today so we are super exhausted. So most liekly her and I will get our charas in tomorrow k?

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 pm

@Sukai and Keita- Sounds good to me.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm

*me, on le RPGateway* Meh, nothing.

*le reload* Meh.

*Work, le reload* Meh.

*Dinner, le reload* Mehity Meh McMeh sauce.

*le final reload* MeeeeeOHSWEETJESUSSOMANYPOSTS.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

@NewKidOnTheBlock:
I guess it is too late to say this then...

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm

@Byte: Fan. TASTIC.

But, yes. Unfortunately too late. :p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm

LOL nice ^w^ you guys crack me up with your OOC humor..~
[me f*ckin bored, and lurking. My life story]

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 pm

I must say, my Heavy character really... entertains me xD

Keita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm still waiting until someone has the brilliant idea of making an actual Heavy.

@NewKid:
Not really. I just knew I had this image rotting somewhere in my 'retarded internet humour' folder, and figured this was a good moment to use it. Speaking of that folder, I'm almost running out of images. Must. Internet Lurk. MOAR!!!!

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry guys. I had planned to get another post up today, but I got distracted watching PewDiePie vids. I will definately post tommorow!
@Archy- At least someone got where I got the original idea for a Heavy from. Lawlz.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!