Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

*sigh sigh* 4 people won't be enough for an rp like this. If only the stupid rule that an rp has to have been started in order to show up on the featured roleplays list didn't exist, then we might have more people. I automatically assumed elloit was going to join because he/she helped out with the introduction to the rp. Guess I never gave a link to the finished result though... But I didn't know about the featured roleplay rule at that time either. I'll try pm'ing elloit and see if he/she knows anyone who might want to join. Me and Aki might have to resort to forcing people on the other site we go to, to making acc's on gateway at this point. Which will be hard as hell considering like 2/3rds of them have quit rp'ing, and like half of the rest see this site as inferior to the rp sites they go to. I haven't completely given up on this rp yet.

Edit: Aki is going to do another test post soon. I've noticed that a few of the rp's on the featured rp list only have 2 posts. Just a basic guestimate on how many we need to get this rp on there. This means that me and Aki will be doing the 1st 2 posts. After at least 1 of us(does our real) posts, you can still do your introduction, but make sure you see both of our's.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 am

Can i have female student?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Sweet. Starting to get some people. Elloit is busy with exams and won't be able to join for a little while. He said if the rp is still running in 3 weeks, he should be able to join. Mat said hes been busy, but is willing to submit a character for both E.P.I.C. and Apocalypse. Just so people don't get too behind I'm adding a new rule in the intro, so that people don't get too far behind.

Edit: Oh yh. Aki's going to Japan for a couple of days to visit his grandparents. So he won't be able to post until he gets back. Not sure exactly when he's leaving, but my guess is in between tonight-tommorow morning. xD

Edit: My bad. He'll be gone for 2 weeks. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Student 5 still open?

EDIT: Before I take the spot, got a couple questions. A) What is meant by 'gifted'? As in, abnormal human traits? Extreme proficincy in a skill? Powers? Mutations? B) Does one have to have an idea of 'E.P.I.C.' to participate? Or is this roleplay off of the intro alone?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Ah. Now that you mention it, you will have to add a part where your character recieves some type of letter or message from E.P.I.C. Or you could put something like, how they discovered your character or something. As far as being gifted goes, it could be for any of the reasons you listed. Also. You wouldn't happen to be into CreepyPasta would you? Just guessing from the fact that you mentioned Slenderman on your character, plus you have a Tails Doll character. xD

Edit: I'm going to make it to where we can only have a limit of 8 students. Don't need that many roles. Plus too many student roles will take attention away from the Apocalypse roles.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:12 pm

I know only vaugely of CreepyPasta. But I like to slip into supernatural themes and cultural references. Slender Man is both.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Ok! Ima check you guys off once you've confirmed that you're still here. Just making sure people aren't quitting on me without my knowing. I get paranoid about that stuff. 8)
I WILL STALK YOU INTO SUBMISSION~! *cough cough* Breath Gintoki. In... Out. Now that we understand each other. ^_^
Archy(KUFUFUFU~Old nicknames.)☑
Stefan-☑
NewKid(I know you're good, but gotta do everyone who's not a GM. xD)-☑
Evita-☑
Mat-☑
Last edited by Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 am

i'm here, i'm making a character tomorrow, gotta read for my chemistry test all day today and my parents won't give me peace

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

*salutes*

READY TO ROLEPLAY, SIR!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 am

Ready, :P

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Come on guys. Just 1 more charry, and we'll at least be able to start things off for E.P.I.C. xD

Edit: Ok. For now we're only starting things off for E.P.I.C. Anyone who has yet to submit their E.P.I.C. character should have plenty of time to do so. I think it'd be best to start things off at the entrance ceremony. Aki will be playing as the head master. He will make an announcement later on, after we've had a few posts of contact, and communication between students. Anyone who submits an E.P.I.C. character after the ceremony will just be considered arriving late. The announcement will pretty much just be introducing the teachers(every one of them will have a random name except for Archy's character), and telling you which ones have secondary duties as combat observers. Their job is to that their students on missions and supervise how you do on them, while at the same time keeping you alive. These missions ussually involve combating Apocalypse. The first few missions are mostly surveillance missions, so its rare to see any action in those ones(not in our case). There are also defensive missions, where your team is to lie and wait along the boundaries of the school, guarding it. And offensive missions, where your team is to attack an Apocalypse base headon. No one in the United Nations school for the gifted currently knows the whereabouts of their bases, because anyone who goes on an offensive mission either dies, or goes missing. Offensive missions are feared by most students who know about them. I will allow Archy to decide what the 1st mission will be after the ceremony. Oh yh. The students actually get to decide who their teacher will be. We will all be forced to choose Archy of course....... I should just add all of this to the intro buuuuuuuuuut. Don't wanna!

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

But you will be posting first, correct?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 am

Meh. Having a short writer's block. You're all free to post whenever you want. Just remember maximum 3 posts a day, and keep an eye out for mine and Aki's posts when we get the insperation to. Btw Stefan, I'm not sure if the telekinisis thing would work, considering it doesn't really have anything at all in common with the class you chose for your E.P.I.C. character. Even though you said its weak, its more of a power for magician classes... Damn. I should have added a psychic class. Oh well. xD

Edit: Ok yh. I did my post now, cause I knew once I got into my CreepyPasta research, I wouldn't get out until it was time for bed. Anyway, failed intro is failed.~ This is only my 2nd time rp'ing as a girl, so she might come out fairly tomboyish. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 am

Someone gonna post anytime soon? We don't have to wait for Aki. He's being a lazy-ass atm.
Forte: Sloth...

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 pm

I SHALL.

Soon.

Workin' on other RP's right now...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Would post, but I'll wager it's more logical to wait until that announcement ceremony... Thing begins. Plus, I doubt my character would be doing anything interesting while the students mingle with each other. Well I could always force a random, and pointless brawl. Nyeh, I'll just await Leliana's announcement. Otherwise I'll just have her faff about, which would be bad... So very, very bad.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Don't worry Archy. I decided to let Aki do both the principal and his student part, since he seems to be going allout on making the principal. xD
Edit: Aparently the principal is some chibi cat alien, who uses a robotic suit as his human appearence. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Great Scott! Can I pet it? I wanna, I wanna! Okay, never mind...

Leliana: "Wait, my superior is a cat? Okay, I think I just had one bloody drink too much..."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am

Hello all! I was wondering if i could reserve a female student. I will probably have a chara up tonight or tomorrow depending on what I
come up with tonight.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 am

May I reserve the swordsman spot under the Apocalypse please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!