Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Damned II

The Damned II

a part of “The Damned II”, a fictional universe by QuarantinedThoughts.

{The Damned Remake, All Credit goes to Feral}The fight and plight over a post-zombie apocalyptic struck city. From the mutants who run the city with their gangs, to the humans who seek their refuge - it's clear that nobody is safe

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Damned II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Damned II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm

First off I thank Feral for the use of her idea, Second this is still her idea I have changed nothing.

Beach-Born-Boy is my CO GM so bother him too.

Now please join so we can have a fun and interesting time trying to kill each other, survive, kill zombies, be special, love and lose. Click the link and join our family, please?

"The Damned II"

Here is the link to the orginal Damned role play

"The Damned"
Last edited by QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Damned II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Jackal leader just like last time! ^^ I'll have him up in a bit, need to do some stuff real fast first.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Isnt this a cool picture? I dont know why I had to share it but I did

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Might make dimond dogs leader. You mind reservin that?

P.S. Quarantine, Your OC has numerous spelling mistakes. Just sayin.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah, and thanks I knew I forgot to do somthing :/ I try to spell check but it happens somtimes where I forget so bare with me somtimes ok?

EDIT

Umm, can you tell me what youn mean by spelling mistakes?
I know Tyuman is a misspelling but its a made up word, and I just copy pasted it into a word document and it didnt catch anything but computers can be wrong and I cant seem to see anything so can you tell me what you mean please?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Uh, maybe missspelled isn't the right word. More like you used the wrong definition word

Example: Bear, Not bare.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I have resubmitted the characters I had submitted to the first one. The second being after Feral went Mia.

Edit: Also I think that you should keep a condensed list of who is in each gang, probably after or in each description. Though after would make it able to be condensed in one place where as in each description would spread it out but also make it fit in better. Your choices but I think it's necessary.
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 am

Oh thank you Crazy, I will try to fix that but, If I keep missing them please forgive me.

Thanks Quantum :) I accepted both, I am playing two as well I sure hope more people join becasue this will be alot of fun.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 am

Also something that isn't a big thing but could be annoying to some people, the yellow for Mayday Bandits is a bit bright and hard to see. :)

Yeah if we get more people and don't run into another stalemate this will be awesome.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 am

Hi guys! ^-^
Beach Boy sent me here, Ill be putting a character up soon! :3

By the way, I agree with Quantum, the yellow is a bit bright. o.o Why are raccoons yellow?

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 am

Hey guys, half way through OC bio as we speak. BTW, my character has a kind of six sense, so i'm puttin dibs on that power.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 am

Be sure to read everyone's power already here and in the other one. As a few of them might end up coming over and wanting to keep there character. There isn't a reason there wouldn't be multiple of more common power archtypes. ;) I'm not gm but I think it'd only be fair. <.<

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 am

BTW, Can you add a link to the original roleplay

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Hey, just submitted my Char. Hope it's okay, if there is any issue please tell me. I also kinda wrote him as though he was just coming into town. If that is a problem I can change it.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Not at all, Can you please tell me what Gange you want him to join later or do you want him to stay a nomad?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 pm

I was thinking either the todd foxes or mayday bandits.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Okey dokie :)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 pm

First post is up, its short but its there you guys can post now.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 pm

I will be posting here in a few. Going to relax some first, just got off work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Awww! Just realized I missed some posts... IDK why the racoons are yellow thats what Feral made them.

ColorMeCrimson, Thanks for joining if you still want to :) And I will change the shade of yellow so we can see it better sorry guys

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!